Just got in 500 ark had my eye on it for a while, am I gonna make it?

just got in 500 ark had my eye on it for a while, am I gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cobinhood.com/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's only a matter of time.

Stake your coins and choose the biz_classic delegate and there is no way you won't make it.

Yeap you are gonna make. Welcome aboard!

there were no significant sells for days now, this looks like the bottom, even ta suggests it

At least you got it nice and low.

Those 500 Ark will be worth $150k in a few years

Only those whom He considers true believers shall be given permission to enter the ARK. You chose wisely, son.

Thank kek for those trips.

Do you really think 1 ARK will be equal to $300 some day?

10 to 20 dollar at best

Maybe by this time next year. Ethereum was 10 bucks in November 2016

if bitcoin hit $6000, why wouldn't ark hit at least $300?

I could see $100 by October 2018.

Deluded arkies

I admire your realism.

I admire your optimism.

I admire that ass.

Even $10 dollar ARK would be tremendous.

Imo, if Ark hits $10 territory, then it will hit $300+ in time no problem.

Is there anything we could to help the ARK team achieve that?

I did that around 48k when I thought it couldn't go lower. How wrong I was about that. I hope it reverses soon. I feel its due to recover after that massive pullback it had from its ATH.

help vote ark onto new exchanges. we're winning
on the new cobinhood exchange community vote: cobinhood.com/vote/
Hopefully Ark will be one of the coins listed in Binance's #3 Community vote event, so voting for that would be helpful for the coin

You could check out the bounties they list, there's big money in it if you're a good dev and want to help out. They also like when people make Ark videos or translate articles into other languages.

I didn't know about their bounties. I've been programming for 20 years, so I can probably assist them in some way. Thanks.

If I can help this currency moon, that would make my day and year and life.

you may have been early, but you are not wrong

Been doing the same since 70k sats all the way down to 40k and I accrued about 3k ark. I had a little stack from around 30k before too.

Thanks to K三K for those doble dubs.

It's a wild ride isn't it.

pretty much and I'd be shitting myself if it was any other coin and I could have sold that part of my stack at 120k. but for some reason
I'm not worried about ARK.

Ark is the only thing I hold aside from BTC. Have a gut feeling about this one. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'm sticking with it to the top or the bottom.

I want to stop wagecucking.

I want to not have to work around JEWS.

Please ARK.

It's your time to shine. Let's go.

no idea why people think ARK is ONLY a $20 coin, if the team is successful then it'll be worth much more than that

What's the time-frame for $20?

Next year? 2 years from now? When will it get there? What does it have to do to justify that kind of valuation?

Same here. I have so much confidence in it, I'm not even sure what it is exactly, but I just know it's going to be big.

because you are deluded

>ark
>mooning

Do you not think it has at least one more pump in its future?

I had to fire up a Coinbase account to start buying more cheap ARK, I'm already all in. Seems the whale has set the floor, this is the best price you'll get.

Can anyone fill me in on what happened at the conference?

ark is a shitcoin, you would know that if you read the whitepaper or looked at their codebase. ARK VM is the most attractive feature, they say its 55% done yet there is literally one sentence about it on their site and their joke of a white paper doesnt mention it at all

no, sell

Fuck you.

>What's the time-frame for $20?
before summer of 2018, hell maybe even before spring of 2018
do you follow development at all? Smart contracts and push button deployable blockchains are more than halfway done
not only that but the business entity is just about done forming which means they'll actually go out and make partnerships
if ARK accomplishes what they intend to then it'll very much be a great coin with a real future

meanwhile you'll miss 100 moon missions

stay deluded then

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN OF THE CONFERENCE YESTERDAY?

I have more bitcoin. I can catch other moon missions faggot.

THE

wow it's almost like I can buy other coins with the money I have that's not in ARK
jesus christ

wont do you much good when ark hits 10k

Ark fills me with hope. I use the calculator on my phone everyday to check how much I could be worth when it hits a certain price

STUTTERING

You Arkies really are fucking deluded, its not even funny. Ark will keep going down, you may be lucky if it stabilizes at 5k with 10 btc volume

Use Gemini. Coinbase shuts down accounts of people who are fighting the kikes.

POTHEADS

Potheads are running this scheme

I'm in Canada so getting new money in is painful. I don't want to go stand in line at the bank and explain to them what bitty coins are and set up a wire to Quadriga.

That sucks, brother. I hope Canada uncucks itself.

bitcoin ATMs?

Yes, you are going to make it! We all will!

Can't you do that online?

Jesus I thought Canada was supposed to be advanced

There's a huge buy wall right now.
Does it mean ark is about to moon?

Idk about moon, but it will probably hit $5-$8 before December.

Let's go $ARK.

I have the same gut feeling about Ark as I did about Trump winning the election

Big city like Vancouver has ATM, not this shit town though. Friends are actually looking into setting one up, there is a large Asian population at local university so it could be good.

Online wire would be nice. There are nice options but I have a picture of a beaver on my bank card so it won't work, dumb shit like that.

Me too, it's reaching a tipping point.

I'm at western in London and we got a couple the fees are gay but I really dont want to go thru banks.

I agree. There's just something about it...

>tfw /pol/ helped defeat Hillary
>tfw Veeky Forums helped make you rich
>tfw Veeky Forums helped make you physically attractive
>tfw /tv/, Veeky Forums, and a bunch of other boards got you into certain things

I love this site.

What are you talking about?

I am in Canada and I just e-transfer money into Quadriga. There is a slight fee, but it isn't that bad, and it is instant

WHAT IS THIS WALL DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

67,000 Ark?

Holy fucking shit

ark bots.
Ark is being controlled by a guy with bots

I'm not one to cry the "whale manipulation" bullshit, but with Ark I think it's actually true. The price chart is way too consistent for it to not be. There are bots allowing for steady growth and time for accumulation.

time to buy so much ark that bots can't do shit anymore.

ofc its bots, at any given time you can see walls on either side

but what is the endgame, to accumulate a shitload at these dips and then skyrocket the price to a new ATH - maybe using the end of the btc fork as leverage when money is flowing back into alts. That's what makes the most sense to me anyways. But who knows.

Something is up, and imo the endgame is a massive price spike.

I have a VISA logo on my TD bank card, so can't do interac online with Quadriga. They used to do the normal e-transfer but not any more.

>tfw /pol/ made you legitimately racist
>tfw Veeky Forums made you poor
>tfw Veeky Forums made you insecure about your height, body and face
>tfw /gif/ gave you disgusting fetishes

My time with Veeky Forums has been less positive than yours.

I just play what's dealt to me better

Learn to find the best of each board and in everyone around you.

I agree with you guys. The only reason to manipulate the prices lower right now is to manipulate them higher later.

I want to see green every time I refresh but not yet I suppose. This hold will be worth it though I strongly feel.

I was joking but I can't disagree with your advice. Thanks m8.

sell above 40k and buy back at 10k

won't do much until December I feel. 2018 will be telling.

Vote biz_classic!

Get on their discord aswell!

>tfw want to become arkie
>Don't want to lose money

just bought 602 arks. Proud to be part of the deluded club.

welcome aboard laddie!

im all in eth atm but i have been wanting to buy some ARK. im waiting to see what happens after the ethereum devcon in a few days tho. they could announce some shit that could make eth moon. it's way overdue

When will I get the coins from the delegate after voting for him?

Depending on your stack, daily, weekly or monthly. If you're plankton, you'll have to accumulate 1.1 ark in order to get paid.

And staking over 50 Ark gets you triple faucet rewards

I've voted with 500 for biz_classic, does the payoff depends on how much I have?

fee to send is 0.1 ark, and minimum payout for biz_classic is 1, so until, you accumilate 1.1 ark from voting, you won't get paid out.

The more ark you have the more you get paid, so you're gonna get paid quicker with 500.

It's probably gonna take a weel if my math isn't completely off.

take a week****

As of right now, 500 Ark will net him .115/day

Thanks for explanation.

Also I know it's popular to vote for biz_classic, but other delegates cover the sending fee of 0.1, so even if their % payout is a few points lower, as you only have 500 ARK it might be better to vote for those if you're completely in it for the money and don't care who you vote for.

But it also costs 1 ARK to de-vote and another to vote again, so until that is changed to 0.1 you should stick to biz_classic regardless.