How come this guy isn't more popular? He drops so many red pills in every veedeo

How come this guy isn't more popular? He drops so many red pills in every veedeo.

What does /fit think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/LowBudgetLeanMuscle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is he?

m.youtube.com/user/LowBudgetLeanMuscle

>nigger

Cos I would watch the news if I want to sse Black people

Youtube used to show me every upload, now it doesn't, so I forgot.

He is a generic nigger with nothing special to offer

>come to fit to shill your shitty youtube
>everyone calls you a slimy nigger

you deserved this

>red pills
>/fit
For the love of god die in a fire.

>nigger
>redpill

Back to /pol/ you filthy goyim

Are you sure you're looking at the "my subscriptions" page and not the front page? Everyone keeps complaining about new uploads not showing up, but that has literally never happened to me. I think people are just looking at the wrong page.

weird to see Migan on here. I actually don't even remember how I found him or ended up subscribed to him. But yea his videos can be pretty interesting, he talks about stuff that other people don't talk about. Or in other words he doesn't just talk about the same shit that everyone else does.

For instance he made me more aware of the importance of digestion for muscle building

I don't understand the racist hivemind pol caused. I browsed there for a year and got sick of it, all the stuff they post isn't relevant in reality.
Even if a ton of crime is comitted by black people in ghetto areas that doesn't mean there aren't decent black people who you shouldn't outright call nigger. Like ????

What do I post to not get banned now. Um. Cool ill check out that fitness channel.

Even wealthy blacks commit crime at a higher rate than the poorest whites.

kek

>nigger
>manlet
>ugly

That's why.

back to /pol/ you fucking racists

>when you make a thread about a black guy and you come back and people are posting crime statistics

>not knowing /pol/ and Veeky Forums are allies

polack here. I personally think no one should care. I'm all about critiquing culture but to blame it on race is immoral.

Even if they were more violent/stupid by genetics, you wouldn't hate retards or autistic kids for their unusefulness. So even if there were differences that were biologically determined, being a racist is counterproductive. I think most of the argument, if not all of it, can be solved by cultural differences.

Fuck off.

they're not. /pol/ is worse than /soc/.

I appreciate this post

I think most people would call you racist for saying that we can't expect that much from black people. some people might say that to acknowledge racial differences is to be racist

>you shouldn't care about black crime statistics because it's immoral
>even if it's really biological, it doesn't matter because "cultural differences" will solve it xD

Here's a (you). Stop shilling yourself. Never change real /pol/