Clubbing is the biggest fucking normie shit meme alive...

Clubbing is the biggest fucking normie shit meme alive. I swear to god "lol xdddd just stand there with cool music playing", it's fucking AWFUL. Oh so you think maybe if you get fucking drunk as shit you might "loosen up" (lmao) and dance and look cool? LOOOOL no you just stand there bored as fuck but now also drunk. What's the fucking point bros? Pro tip: THERE IS NONE.

Literally just lift and disregard every normie piece of shit advice about "showing off your gains".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcyV2rmiYD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be yourself

I agree.

>take mdma
>dance like a god
>get mired by bitches
it aint that hard boy

you get drunk beforehands so you don't spend a fortune there and you also enter the club with a better mood

I agree. Sometimes I'd go and starting dancing with some random girl but even when it comes to sex it doesn't make me happy. Be productive, lift and try to be better every week. Good luck bro

Kinda agree

Im a bouncer and 90 percent of people look like idiots

Clubbing isn't meant for autismos like you and I, user

I used to think like that till a find a grill that I really liked. Is bretty nice to dance with her desu

Its fun to go out ocasionally with friends and with that special girl, also to hunt prey.

>going to a club without being a chad

only got yourself to blame

you go to shit clubs. its that easy

Go to good clubs.

Take drugs.

Dive bars > clubs.

Ultimately, though, the whole "going out" scene is an unfulfilling waste of time that will kill your gains, both in the realm of lifting and academic/professional life.

not really though since all your reference letters will come from these people and they will be more positive if you socialized with them

and they will be insanely more positive if you reached a point where you could go to a club to socialize with them

yes this is even true for hard academic types... I got my postdoc 100% trough good ref letters from top tier ppl in my field

>being so uptight and boring that even alcohol can't lower your inhibitions
>not realising that the point of clubbing is going with your mates having a good time for a bit and then going off to get with a girl and maybe get laid

I just rode my bike to campus past the "club" part of town, it was 2 AM so everyone was leaving the bars.

Maybe I'm just getting old but it looked dumb as fuck.

There were groups of girls in their "going out" outfits barely staying upright in their high heels and stopping to sit on the curb every two seconds to hug each other. Even though it was raining outside whenever I passed them I noticeably entered a thick cloud of perfume.

Then there were groups of guys jumping around like chimps and screaming over and over again. Stuff like "GOD DAMMIT" and "FAGGOT" for no discernible reason. I guess they think this is attractive or something. I'm a 28 year old virgin so maybe it is attractive for all I know, hell what the fuck do I know.

>I'm a 28 year old virgin
And I'm guessing you've never been properly drunk on a night out/haven't really been clubbing

>take mdma
>dance like a god
>get mired by bitches
>get brain damage

you only live once tho heh

Cool my thread is alive again

>drink with normie friends at someone's place
>brought a bottle of ~20€ vodka
>noone drinks it except me
>move out to a club
>I'm drunk
>they aren't
>they decide to buy two bottles of vodka for 90€ each to get in the mood for clubbing
I swear normies are retarded

>90€ vodka

drinking culture is fucking stupid anyway

It kinda links to the clubbing but it's the main cause of this, drinking to get ebin smeshed:DD

source or this is bullshit

I went to a club with some of the guys I study with, the normie and chad were having fun, dancing with chicks, while me and other turbo autismos just sat there going >tfw no gf

It was awful.

poorfags out

Either start doing drugs or find poeple who hang out at fancy dinner parties and go hiking and shit like that, they do exist

the only people who spend money like that are the ones who don't get that when you die, your highscore is the number in your bank account.

if it don't grow it don't spend user.

Not the guy you were asking but I don't need a fucking study to know that MDMA was fucking my brain up when I took it frequently

That is about right for buying a bottle of vodka in a club if you are stupid enough to do so

I know, right? And they bought the cheapest.
Even if I was rich I don't think I could spend that much for some shitty vodka.

the keyword here is "frequently", if u do mdma alot of times within like a month then ur retarded and deserve to get brain damage. if u take mdma once every 3rd month then u have literally no repercussions

>abusing substances makes people sick
Wew, what insight. Don't abuse it then, retard.

keywords here are; "took it too frequently"
alcohol will fuck you up just the same when abused.

holy shit, are you me? see you on the dance-floor!

Heroin it's not harmful once in a while, guys. Inject it, you pussies

Also, samefagging

They are basically a scam industry where you overpay in a shitty environment 9 out of 10 times.
Beach parties, dive bars and home parties are often pretty red pilled though.

why would i stand there bored, when i can wreck the floor and dance like there is no tomorrow?
if only people would loosen the fuck up when going out, instead of staying within their comfortzones judging everyone around them.

why would you do downers when going out? go saltmining elsewhere, or even better, get a little sunshine :)

Why would you do anything when going out? Are you that sad without external help?

not really, i'm pretty comfortable in my own skin. you wanna dance, or stay salty?

lmao

>you wanna dance, or stay salty?
One or the other? I guess I'll dance. What music?

I work as a bouncer and I agree that clubbing is fucking atrocious. Music festivals, concerts, even small gigs from local bands are way better (in the latter you even have a chance to just talk to someone casually if you feel like it) since in those, even if you don't score you can still enjoy yourself. Also the contact barrier is more easily broken than in a club where people stand awkwardly together a fixed distance apart until they get wankered enough to try something.

post body pic. only thing that matters here.

Former junkie here, I can attest to the fact that ""MDMA"" fucked me up worse than anything else. Oh btw, that shit we sell you isn't really MDMA, it's some shitty research chem that feels more like ecstasy than coke so we sell it as "MDMA". Same applies to coke but visa versa.

Heroin is fine if you just smoke it and don't take it too often, but it will fuck you up physically (purely due to the lead and impurities and shit).

I knew a lot of guys who took E (even in small doses, not regularly), and their brains are basically fried. Took me a long time to recover from it too.

>moving the goalposts
We were talking about amphetamines, you retarded contrarian faggot. Kys yourself.

Oh and if you think you've got "PURE MDMA" because some fucking test you bought on the internet says so, then you're a fucking moron. The guys who make research chems know how to fool those tests. Even the faggots who test at festivals can't test it properly. You would need to bring that shit to a proper lab and spend several days testing it to be sure what it is.

>work with a lot of normies, chads and Stacy's
>have after work social events at bars
>one time i was invited to their after party at a club
>i just stood there
>drinks too expensive for me
>too loud for me to hear people or talk
>i can't dance
>see a Chad coworker leave the place with a grill
>see coworkers all dancing together, singing along to the lyrics of the song
why am i autismo?

>at work i overhear coworkers with long term significant others talking about going to clubs all the time
it all makes me REeeee a little tbqh

>several days

Analytical chemist here.
You're full of shit.
You could identify it in >1 hour with a tandem MS system

>I don't enjoy some things others do
>it all makes me REeeee a little
why

It was fun when I just wanted easy pussy. But now I want a girl for the feels... (Piano strikes, sad violin notes drags out, and the camera slowly pans to the moon, which I am screaming with rage at)

why would you sell coke as mdma and mdma as coke?
so you abused mdma and heroin, and recovered, but your friends who did e on occasion, are fried.
cool story bro

This is true. Do real work and be a regular at your gym. I've been going to my gym in the town center for a few years and I've had several girls approach me and spill spaghetti and I'm not even shredded.

>tfw it's no use because I'm bitter and autistic

You're a fucking moron. I thought I made it clear that we sold random shit as coke if it was sorta like coke and we sold random shit as MDMA if it was sorta like MDMA.

We sell you idiots whatever we have and we tell you that it's whatever you want it to be.

Funny, I don't see people selling mass spectrometers on the internet for €20, and they don't seem to have them at festivals.

So yeah, sure, if you have a €2000 to spend on equipment plus the training and education to operate one and read the results, sure, you can test your shit in an hour.

I thought it was pretty clear that I was shitting on those "EZ TEST KITS" that people think are 100% accurate and conclusive.

>went to club for first time recently
>there was one girl in the whole club who was with bf, other than that total sausage fest
>just sit there like a total faggot for about 3 hours and drink beers (didn't leave so that I wouldn't have to pay for a taxi)
>bunch of faggots blowing vape clouds everywhere
>DJ blasting Desiigner so fucking loudly I can't even hear myself talk
>one guy told me I was handsome
Now that I'm typing this out I realize it was probably a gay club
Never again

>some people scam other people
>drugs are almost always impure
wew. you're like blowing everyone's mind here with your teenage revelations

wait are you a former junkie, or a shitty dealer now? are you getting a lot of return business?

>now that there's another man's penis in my anus I realize it's probably a gay club
you're a little slow aren't you user

>Im a bouncer
in a gay bar?

>take mdma
>dance like a god
>get mired by bitches
>get ass stomped by bouncers who notice you're high as fuck

>€2000 to spend on equipment

if you know anywhere where you can get a mass spec for under 250k then hook me up senpai

>So yeah, sure, if you have a €2000 to spend on equipment plus the training and education to operate one and read the results, sure, you can test your shit in an hour.
>I thought it was pretty clear that I was shitting on those "EZ TEST KITS"

>a proper lab and spend several days

really makes u think

>describe how shitty clubbing seems
>you but you haven't EXPERIENCED it bro

Does "clubbing" make you retarded too?

its really not that hard. dont do molly though, fucking children's drug

If you're not piss drunk is horrible and kind of disgusting. Also, don't be so mad bro, your goal should be tranquility.

>literally no repercussions
Yeah no. Ive dont it often enough and took long breaks. Its just not as great as people new to drugs make it out to be

You should congratulate yourself for the fact that you went to the club

not the guy you responded to. I've gone out clubbing, but 90% of the time we get mixed up with another group who want to fight us. I've had my shit stolen, been sucker punched, tripped on the dance floor, and even screamed at by hysterical lesbians.

People are fucking idiots when they go clubbing. Fuck that shit. I buy a case of beer and invite few friends over and we just chill. The social aspect of drinking and doing drugs diminishes when you're 29 and working in construction to pay your bills.

Maybe its different for homos but i fucking love gay clubs

Literally the only place on the planet I can approach a guy and ask him to dance without having to worry if hes straight or not.

>see attractive female in club
>approach her
>she is receptive
>while talking realize the chance of catching an STD from this broad is high
>abort
wow, what a time

Haha this was me last week, although I'm still heavy. I almost fell off the Elliptical due to a series of minor panic attacks because of a blonde hottie

you've never left your basement it seems. Not every club is like that, but continue to delude yourself that all clubbing is like that if it makes you feel better about not going out

shut the fuck up. you absolutely have no clue. MDMA WILL FUCK YOU UP HURRDURR neck urself

Music: shit.

Shoes:always get fucked up.

Crowd: bunch of horny guys looking for a hole, bunch of chicks looking for free drinks, Chads, or both

Drinks:way too expensive, will pay 4$ for water

Leave smelling like spilled smirnoff and ciggies. I go once in a blue moon just to remind myself why I don't do it.

r u me?

Why go clubbing while tinder exists? So much easier to get laid if that's what you want. Only fun I had out drinking was when I was a student at the union.

I went through university with no social life or ever going to a pub or club. I have no idea what goes in clubs. Is it just some sort of attention sponge for attractive girls while males literally chimp out for female attention?

Why go to one if you're not Chad?

I've minimized costs a lot by downloading tinder, that's true. Now I can fuck a tinder whore for 10€ (2 pints in a bar) whereas before that fucking a girl was more expensive than fucking a prostitute.

Anyone knows how to minimize costs even more? Do tinder girls enjoy park walks or drinking supermarket alcohol by the riverside? Buying a pack of beers would be much cheaper than bringing them to a bar.

> Is it just some sort of attention sponge for attractive girls while males literally chimp out for female attention?
Yes, unless you are chad and then you get drunk 6/10s throwing themselves at you

>Go out
>Feel so awkward, so out of place
>Have a personal limit of three drink because family history
>Then
>For some reason
>I started dancing The Sailor's Hornpipe
>End up teaching small griups the basic moves
>folk dancing somehow gets me laid

how?

man, you westerners don't even know hot have fun properly

That's this btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=GcyV2rmiYD8

Well how should we have fun Vlad?

>go clubbing with best friend
>abandons me to try and hook up with a friend of his from uni 15 minutes in
>spend an hour and a half sitting with gin and tonic in the downstairs bar
>get checked out a few times, have a few fairly brief conversations, but otherwise look like somebody drinking for a reason
It wasn't awful, but I'm not into the whole dancing thing and my head's been in another place lately, so I really just sat at a table contemplating life for a little over an hour. I kind of enjoyed that, though it can lead down a road of drinking alone.

>Do tinder girls enjoy park walks or drinking supermarket alcohol by the riverside?
Only if you can play it off
>Buying a pack of beers would be much cheaper than bringing them to a bar.
Get wine you fag

that's pretty cool desu
when most people's dance moves are just jumping randomly and throwing their arms in the air, looking at someone who knows what he's doing is impressive

I don't like dancing, I never liked it. I really tried to, even fucking dance classes but I hated it.

Maybe it'd be fun if I was into that, but I'm really not. It sucks too, because it's seemingly the only way to find a chick in one of those places unless you're like an strong 8 or 9/10.

>that's pretty cool desu
Thanks.
I dunno why I practised it for years, but it's even helped me:
>Dodge dog shit on the side walk
>Skate on ice way easier

Sad part is though that it's scientifically proven that the most "Alpha" dance basically involves flinging your arms around and bouncing.

>Music festivals, concerts, even small gigs from local bands are way better

literally this

legit former junkie here

this guy is fucking retarded

Every club here has regular stabbings because, surprise surprise, an incredibly loud, dark room packed with drunk people with smoke and strobe lights all over the place is the ideal setting to conduct a violent crime.

>using your sailor's hornpipe dancing skills to dodge dog shit on the side walk

Dont go clubbing, go to a bar. What the fuck is wrong with you

medfag here
buy an mdma testkit and dont do it too often and you will be fine

also, find an underground genre you like an go to a club like that. mainstream clubs fucking suck

>falling for the going out and partying meme
If you're up to your very early 20's you may see for yourself how shitty and pointless it really is.
If you're older and didn't do it when you were younger, you're not missing anything at all.

i'm i have coworkers in their mid-20s that go out regularly

guys night, girls night, even just going after work to bars and clubs

they don't think it's pointless

>they don't think it's pointless
Clinging to the past, haven't grown up yet, or people who think they "missed out" when they were younger.

>turned 20 last year
>haven't gone out since I was 20
Honestly don't miss it.