Is 20 too old to start lifting

Is 20 too old to start lifting

Too late to start a healthy lifestyle? Think about it

Yeah, you're too old. Sorry

No

Most bodybuilders hit their prime at 30. 10 years of training and possibly using roids and by that age you'll have a physique similar to those in natty or not threads, or even better

you're only ever too old to do anything you want in life when you're dead, dipshit

When is it actually too late to start, bros? To look good enough to fuck young sluts? 30?

This, when is it too late?

I'm 28 and planning on starting this month.
I have a good physique I'm just skinny. But I'm like 10 years behind my peers in everything because autism, I'm still trying to figure out stuff that 14 year olds are figuring out.
Is it too late? I just want to have sex with like a 20 year old Stacey.

30 years old should have career and kids you filthy manchild.

Was anyone here who started lifting ridiculously weak? I swear i'm only 110 lbs and I doubt I could even lift the bar tbqhwyf. I'm around 20 myself.

>wageslaving
>not a manchild
Pick one.

better late than never as they say. your test is still at a peak and drops about 1% every year after 30

Are you male? If so, you should be able to lift the bar even at 110.

You are underweight btw Mr. Skeleton. What do you eat in a day? 3 cheetos and half an M&M?

Yes, I'm male. I can't even remember what I've eaten most days. I don't have an appetite at all.

I had autism and my parents bluepilled me so it took me a long time to see the light. Life unfolds differently for everyone. I'm not asking about your ideological social constructs I'm asking about physical fitness.

start with
gomad and eat a chicken breast a day + 3 meals a day and work up from there
i was once a skelly like you freind, still working on it

I started lifting about two months ago at 130lbs and I struggled to bench 75, now I am approaching 145lbs and benching 115lbs.

Slow progress, but it is better than no progress I suppose

I wouldnt not recommend weight lifting to someone who hasn't done it before unless they were like over 40 and physically weak.

i was 135lb when i started, im 155lb now, my arms used to shake like a fucking wet cat when doing littlest-plates presses

im 22 now btw

also this has been the greatest decision i've made in the past year

i started at 25, by 27 was banging 19 year olds week in week out

now 29 and starting grad school

never too late

Thank you all for your responses. I'm planning to try to at the very least gain weight within the next week/weeks when I receive my paycheck. I just need to educate myself about nutrition and all that because I'm very ignorant about that.

If you're skinny and looking to gain weight, then all you need to know about nutrition is to eat large, eat often, and avoid things with a lot of sugar or sodium (except cottage cheese). Don't follow any meme diets like keto or veganism

>planning on starting
Not gonna make it

okay then not but im starting right fuggin now

Well it is only to late if you have already had your first and second heart attack you fat piece of shit.

What about "muh processed carbs?"
I made the mac and cheese thread

I feel like 18-20 is probably optimal

skip the stupidity of being a teenager

I literally maxed on deadlifts like every other day in some sort of fucked up pseudo bulgarian method when I was 16-17, managed not to snap my shit and pulled 500 but wew lad it could have been bad