twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go away EvilJ

Okay.

:(

/R9K/
Told me asking for help was pointless

Why do i even try these things.

Quick Bumb!

restrict you diet to soley veggies and fruits buy chicken when you can afford. save up enough money to by a gym set or atleast a bench and bar

Nuggest,
Spicy
Fried
Grilled
Chicken is there a difference

Just count macros bro t. Real evilj

What are macros
Bro T originally~

Veeky Forums isn't a your tumblr blog fatass, the secret is to eat less and cardio fatass nigger there you go

1) Enter stats tdeecalculator.net/
2) Scroll down and select cutting. Select low carb macros.
3) Look at nutritional value of food in every meal you eat.
4) Make sure the total of the food you eat throughout the day stays within the limit of the macros.

Or even simpler: Make sure it stays within the limits of the given calories.

>tdeecalculator.net/
This is some what helpful
This makes me hungry.....

How do i set callipers with out paying for measuring tape?

Top Sorting Out Advice:

>do Stronglifts 5x5, nigger
>stop drinking fucking alcohol
>stop eating fucking McDonalds
>quit and get a fucking job somewhere else - get a less gay job like a mechanic in training or something that isn't a corporate shithole; small business only
>move in with your parent(s) and pay them rent - if you don't like them, don't talk to them
>save your fucking money - all you need to spend on are food, rent and gym
>your weekly food bill should be way fucking less than 100$ and should consist of 30% veg, 50% grains, 20% meat - no fucking junk food for you, fatty
>limit your video game addiction to 2 hours at the most and replace the other hours with a real mans hobby
>when you reach your goal and saved some money, go to fucking college and learn a skill that can be used for work

There. Fucking stop stalling you fat fuck.

1. What are strong lift?
2. Like Okay. Is there any wiggle room. Pretty sure i'd be AN hero by now with out.
3. Grilled chicken side Salad. Seriously work 8-12 hour's most days do need and idea of what i oculd eat there.
4.I really wish i had option like that in 10K maybe populaiton town
5. Uhh.. I don't have that option. Seriously>
6. K
7.I thought grins where bad for fat. Normie media info
8. How do i distrakt my self in aparment between work and sleep
9. On days off i work off motor bike and do 75 riding
10. I failed out collage due to weed. I quite 2 years ago>>>

OMG THANK YOU

>1. What are strong lift?
stronglifts.com/ - Starting Strength but better
>2. Like Okay. Is there any wiggle room. Pretty sure i'd be AN hero by now with out.
You dumb nigger. Alcohol is a depressant, meaning you'll want to kill yourself more the more you drink.
>3. Grilled chicken side Salad. Seriously work 8-12 hour's most days do need and idea of what i oculd eat there.
McDonalds is McDonalds. You're a fat fuck for a reason. Yes even their salad is cancerous.
>4.I really wish i had option like that in 10K maybe populaiton town
What? I don't give a fuck, lad. Go to your local town and ask every fucking small business if they have they have a job available.
>5. Uhh.. I don't have that option. Seriously>
Move in with a family member. The point is you need to spend less on rent to save. If it's some petty shit that's stopping you, I don't give a fuck.
>6. K
You better.
>7.I thought grins where bad for fat. Normie media info
You need grains for the gym. It's the cheapest and most cost effective way to get energy. I'm not talking about your shitty American white "bread". You get brown EVERYTHING. Brown rice, brown pasta, brown bread. I don't care if you don't like the taste. Figure out how to make it taste better. You're using the greatest source of information right now, you lazy fuck.
>8. How do i distrakt my self in aparment between work and sleep
Read a book. Watch a documentary. Watch a classic film. Listen to an album while shitposting. Literally anything. More than three hours of 'vidya' is cancerous for your mind. I can already tell you're deteriorating.
>9. On days off i work off motor bike and do 75 riding
Don't know what that is, but do more of it. It's beter than fucking McDonalds. Fuck the wage - self respect is worth more.
>10. I failed out collage due to weed. I quite 2 years ago>>>
Then you better go back. And if you too dumb for STEM, do IT. If you're too dumb for IT, look into a trade.

gkljasdklfjdalfdsjfaldwa

1. Thank you
2. Seriously, My depression is so bad a depressiante helps need shit>
3. I litteraly can not affored to skip a free meal. I will provide all the information possible to get a Semi decent meal plan from there menu
4. WallMart. Fastfood, Retail. Allthat exists.
5.Only family is mum thatlive in weedstat and cooks every meal.
6. rent, Internet, food, power, gym
if i don't pay power my rent suffers
7.so those veggie baised pastas>
8. difference between 5 hours vidya and 5 hours book are.
7. I work on dirt bike and ride dirkt bike 75 horse powr
8. again whats difference between vidya and book
9. this
10. Have to pay off gobment first.

Sounds like you're just trying to make excuses to justify your shitty lifestyle. Do your own research and stop being a bitch. If you have the time to post on Veeky Forums, you have the read the sticky and find the answers to all your questions online

ONly her because to drunk to just pass out
Really just need a lead in life because i left to own devices woould kill self with excess and donw want that

>again whats difference between vidya and book
Son. You need to do some straight rethinking of your life. Your brain is ACTIVE while you read. You need to some thinking, not distracting. Books contain the passed down wisdom of generations before you. They contain stories that are now staples of society. You learn about the world and people. You learn how to live in the world and live with people. Books are the architecture of belief.

Also this Maybe you should kill yourself. What good are you worth? Do you think leading this life is worth it without effort? Then go ahead. Unless you're willing to create light in a meaningless world, you should be better off be of help to others while working on the better version of yourself. But since you can't do that, then go ahead and kill yourself. That's the easy way. That's the way you've gone your whole life. To make excuses and to be comfortable. Be my guest.

I.... y ea.
I... Uhh>
Idk how to procedd with out help or validation
But, I can... and you are right shoud.. KMS
I have always know my worthlessness
i just... I dreamed of not being that.