Is this the manliest haircut ever?

>Not a boring/coping hairlet buzzcut
>Not a metalhead mane
>Doesn't hide the jawline

Yeah, 20 years ago grandpa.

If you're not careful, you'll come off looking like zac here. In any case, user is right, it's not exactly Veeky Forums anymore

>not exactly Veeky Forums anymore
Neither is the buzzcut.

buzzcut does not need to be Veeky Forums. NW0 hairline + robust skull and neck is all you need to bang sexually dimorphic prime women.
The biggest slayers I know are not fashionable, gay-faced twinks but obnoxious, loud mouthed jocks with generic, all American faces

He looks very homo

Quality shitpost and tinder account

It's not the 90s anymore.

>Not a boring/coping hairlet buzzcut
>Not a metalhead mane
>Doesn't hide the jawline

Is this the manliest haircut ever?

No, it is a mediocre piece of shit.

Go away /tv/

>ITT: Manliest haircuts

Don't even talk to me unless you're wearing this

Topknots are becoming a little passe, I think you could capture the original manly qualities and make the look exciting by going for full authenticity and shaving the top of your head

Last night in the shower I'm pretty sure I washed my hair and then forgot whether or not I had washed my hair, so I washed it again just to be safe. I think I double poo'd it. It doesn't look right this morning. Is it safe to double poo? Will I go bald?

Only a true man would have the confidence to pull this off. You'll be drowning in pussy lads

Your hair will probably feel like straw, but it won't fall out. Use some conditioner next time you shower

da phuc

B U M P
This shit is serios.

No.

girls dig guys looking homo

>pussy
you mean priest dicks

This
but shorter beard, no tats, more muscles and less fat.

I'm having a great time.

>2017
>not going full Jesus mode

Joking aside, ever since I grew out my hair and beard I get a lot more mires. I guess it's because there aren't many swole dude with long hair.

>haircut
>possibly hiding the jawline
Only on Veeky Forums

I grew my hair out like this but a little longer and more curls.

Girls can't stop talking about it.

he's just an attention whore like most of the female vips...

This guy gets it. The girls in my department love my hair

any haircut that involves effort and grooming cant be manly.

Okay lads, how do I get hair that's easy to shape? I have friends who literally just blowdry their hair into shape and it stays there, my hair doesn't fucking stay there even with gel.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please help

Nice, my hair is like that but a shade darker.

Mine was darker, but with it getting warm out, I've been able to finally hit the outside pool for cardio so it's starting to lighten up

Maybe because they liked your hair, but not you wearing it

You gotta quit being so negative, senpai. If you're programmed to look for girls being compartmentalizing whores, that's all you're going to find

>girl says you smell nice
>just complementing your deodorant/cologne
yeah whatever retard

Your hair needs to be trained. As you repeatedly style it in a certain way, the hair changes over time to become easier to style in that way. And if you keep attempting to change styles to compensate, it'll never get trained properly and will always look odd. Give it time, be consistent with the attempted look, use proper grooming techniques and decent products, and you'll get there.

how long does it take to grow? I want a long hair but I don't wanna go through a 3 years long awkward period

I've been technically growing it out for the past 3 years, but it was cut relatively short back in November 2015 (by relatively short, I mean roughly 10 inches shorter than it is now). I'm about to get it shaped up because I've reached the point where the current shape isn't as conducive to growth and I need to stop being lazy about getting it cut.

After a few months it should be long enough to tie up, so that's how you get through most of the awkward phase. The worst is those few months in where it's oddly shaped but you can't do anything about it. But once you can tie it, dealing with it becomes a lot easier. Avoid hats because that trains the hair to sit flat on your head and will take some time to reverse out of the true awkward phases

>tfw thin, dry hair
>will never be able to grow it out like this without it looking like shit
>can't even style it with gel because it never holds
>will always be forced to keep it short

I was cursed from birth

>gel
That's your problem.

kys yourself

Med-high and tight skin fade with slightly longer top

why?

Literally every single haircut posted so far in this thread is shit

Literally my haircut, i look 16 though.

Try Wax or Pomade. Gel is too soft until it dries.

Lets see yours, cuck.

Gel is fine if you don't get that neon colored shit at in a gallon container from walmart. You just need to apply it and then blow dry the hair to make it stay up and dry it.

>looking young
>bad

anyway, post pic, no homo

Looks like a good length for a handle during blowjobs and doggy style.

This hairstyle is the best beta filter since the dawn of time. Unless you are alpha as FUCK, you can't pull it off.

Politics aside
On a scale from "drowning in pussy" to "all of them", how many girls did Trudeau fuck during his youth?

zero he brought them home for black men to fuck them in his bed

Eh. Same can be said for long hair, shaved, etc.

I do the typical 2 on the sides, slight trim up top with scissors so its longer. Sides look tight and fresh, top gives you something to style and something for girls to run their hands through.

Don't use wax or pomade on thin hair lmao