CHAINLINK IS FINALLY MOONING! WE ARE ALL RICH! WE ARE FINALLY RICH! ALL THESE WAITING FINALLY PAID OFF!

CHAINLINK IS FINALLY MOONING! WE ARE ALL RICH! WE ARE FINALLY RICH! ALL THESE WAITING FINALLY PAID OFF!
HAHAHAHA YES! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I AM LITERALLY CRYING!
HAHAHAHA YES! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I AM LITERALLY CRYING!

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moon your mother if you want fuck

What is it with salty pajeets and ChainLink? Are you guys just pissed you missed the ICO? One of my favorite things about LINK is that virtually zero Pajeets seem to actually own any.

I'm Indian and I'm hodling 24k. Checkmate nigger

>going up hardly anything
>mooning
it's still down on the day faggot

They do.

That's just a salty poo in loo trying to FUD so he can buy 0.01 BTC worth of LINK cheap.

I was in the ICO, I'm pissed I didn't listen to """FUDers""" and sold near the top.
Now the price is lower than it was a month ago day 1 on ED lmao, pathetic.

At least it's above ICO!!

kek. -7% = mooning. absolute state of linkies

you're not indian retard, you are a fucking filthy pajeet that shits on the street, hope your whole family dies tonight

What a weak handed little bitch.

there were a bunch of smart anons on here who kept trying to warn us about the imminent crash because of the nonexistent communication/marketing. i should've fucking listened.

you will die instead before end of year

>virtually zero Pajeets seem to actually own any

what is this really a map of lol

how new?

poo

>tfw chad is one of the top holders

I'm unironically holding 250k Chainlink till 2020. It's in my HODL vault along with 200k Kucoin and 75k Coss.

I have the most faith in Kucoin though. I advise all of you get on the ship before it's too late. It's only a month old and is listing link soon. Holders of the coin get 90% of the exchange fees. Comfy as fuck holding. If this goes to Binance level I can earn some comfy as fuck passive income.

If anyone wants me to shill more I can.

kucoin.com/#/signup

Would love if you used my ref instead of the pajeets here : E3gPu4

Also coss is really promising too, it wants essentially be a coinbase for alts. If that takes off were looking at additional passive incomes for life. Truly a neet dream.

I shit down your mom's throat you fucking fat ugly balding piece of shit. I hope you and your entire family gets brutally tortured and mutilated, get beheaded on camera and then the corpse gets set on fire and the ashes fed to you before the same thing happens to you, you fucking autistic piece of fucking shit nigger bastard.

post wallet address

Indians, everyone.

Poo in the loo.

deluded linkies

If you want more promising passive income streams I STRONGLY suggest PoSW

pretty much same here but on a much smaller scale compared to you

around 50k LINK, 100k COSS, 10k Kuck

I was skeptical about kuckoin but im happy now that im holding a bit. although with the price of COSS it has the much higher ROI potential, crossing my fingers with it. Planning to hold all for at least ~6 months and see how things shake out.

poo in it

Keyboard warriors. I'd bash your skull in, break your teeth, knock you the fuck out and then empty a gun clip on your head if you said this to me irl. Fucking pussy ass fat B A L D I N G neets think they can get away with acting internet tough on Veeky Forums. Me and you both know you're a shut-in loser with no friends and no gf and his own parents wishes he was dead. Kill yourselves and take your families out with you, you fucking scum.

>Keyboard warriors
The irony.
Buy 100k LINK and you get a free toilet with it! Poo in it.

your sea literally consists of feces, no wonder you people look and smell like shit.

I live in the US and I'm not Hindu. I continue to break through misconceptions and stereotypes. I am a literal God and you are ugly, stinky, smelly scum that are beneath me. I really hope you die you fucking scum.

You’re dead kiddo.

>I continue to break through misconceptions and stereotypes
>I am a literal God

made me laugh

>I continue to break through misconceptions
>condescending like a typical caste system shitskin
You're not special just because you're not the lowest of shitskins.

>LINK bagholders have finally lost their sanity
That was quicker than the DGB bagholders

YES wooooooooooooo!!!

That's my line. YOU'RE fucking dead you nigger. Your days are numbered. You just set off the mad dog, and I'm not resting until you and your nigger family gets the torturing and mutilating that they deserve. Fucking nigger

You're just salty because you know your smelly, stinky, fat, black, balding, round headed nigger bastard ass would be on the lowest caste lmaooooooooooooo

CAN'T HOOOOOLLLLD ON MUCH LONGER
BUT I'LL NEVER LET GO
I'M NOT GONNA THINK THIS WAY
NOR WILL I COUNT ON OTHERS
I KNOW IT'S A ONE WAY TRACK
TELL ME NOW HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST
CLOSE MYY EYES AND FEEL THE BURN
NOW I SEE WHAT I GOTTA DO
GOTTA OPEN YOUR HEART IT'S GONNA BE ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

YOU AND I ARE THE SAME IN THE WAY, WE HAVE OUR OWN STYLES THAT WE WON'T CHANGE, YOURS IS FILLED WITH EVIL AND MINES IS NOT, THERE IS NO WAY I COULD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!

BUT I'LL NEVER LET GO

kek

Another quality thread, brought to you by Veeky Forums!

>Is a pajeet
>Talks about caste towards non-pajeets

Rakesh, you're literally one of the lowest castes in the world.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT CAN BE
BUT YOU DRIVE ME CRAAAAAZY
ALL YOUR CUNNING TRICKS MAKE ME SICK
YOU WON'T HAVE IT YOUR OWN WAYYYYYYYYYYY

BUT I'LL NEVER LET GO

Not Hindu you fucking nigger, you stupid autistic piece of shit nigger monkey

What difference does it make if you're not a hindu?

You're still a pajeet, who shits in the streets and gang rape women in a bus.

The only place I shit down in is your mother's throat, she laps it up and then cleanses my asshole with her tongue. Then I deck the shit out of her for being a disgusting whore and the cycle continues. Might put a bullet in her head one day, but it's good to have a personal toilet with me, y'know?

BOLLINGER BANDS ARE CONVERGING TA SENPAI WHAT THE FUCK THIS MEANS

That's how your mother taught you how to speak about women?

No wonder India is world's number 1 in rape.

Pajeets have zero concept of respect towards women. They only respect cows.

>time chart
What are you fukkin retarded?

>is mooning, in my head

>hey guys, fuck those pajeets amirite