My wife is divorcing me and I'm fucking destroyed about it. Help! Also...

My wife is divorcing me and I'm fucking destroyed about it. Help! Also...What can I do fitness wise to make her regret it?

Anger and sadness associated with these type of events is 100% the best fuel for working out and fitness.
>Lift heavy, run far
>get jacked
>find a new gf
>realize there's >7Bn people on Earth
>probably 100,000,000 women hotter and more fun than your ex.
>be happier than you were before.

>get fit
>date someone younger and prettier than your wife
that'll rustle her jimmies something fierce

>My wife is divorcing me and I'm fucking destroyed about it. Help! Also...What can I do fitness wise to make her regret it?
try killing yourself on top of her, she'll regret lots of things, and your life isn't worth living anyway.
win win imo

I really liked this idea. I'll probably end up doing something g like the suggestions above but this was good. And not off the list yet.

Why is she divorcing you?

She says she wants more fulfilling and fun life. This means new dick. And I think she's got some ready to go....

Get a thicc bf

You should be thankful. Start living your own life. Women these days are just awful. Marriage to them is just another thing to do like traveling.

user, cut your losses. Best thing that you can do.

Hit the bars and then hit the bars dude.

your pic triggered me
>bought a kmr upper from BCM
>keymod got BTFO
>have to sell it for less than half price and settle for a cheap upper from PSA

anyway, fitness-wise you can become disabled and unable to pay her alimony money without undergoing extreme hardship. you get disability neetbux, she gets nothing. win-win

1 x KYS
2 x LMAO falling for the marriage meme in 2017

What was it like to get rekt by Dylan?

Worst idea possible. She'll feel bad at first but after a couple of years she'll just use it to have a really sad story to tell everyone she meets in the future for sympathy points and so she can feel like she's special and lives in a sad movie or something

Feel good about yourself and move on. That'll really show her, OP.

I have been there brother. My wife and I split a while back. It sucked bit it was all for the best. I channeled a lot of the energy into lifting and it helped alot, not to mention the gains were great.

Recently though a girl I fell pretty hard for just shot me down tonight. Looks like I get to start again, a new begining. Shit sucks. More energy to fuel the lifting.

Anyways, everything works out in the end. Keep your head up user and don't forget we have your back and we are all going to make it.

Right now I am running Wendler's Monolith program. Picture very related to how I feel on the program and in life in general.

>She says she wants more fulfilling and fun life.
Why did you marry such a vapid whore in the first place?

Reeeeeeee

Do you have any kids?

>Get divorce
>Ignore her completely starting immediately thereafter

The best revenge still doesn't pay the rest, and making it clear she's just another anonymous stranger will twist her up more than whatever petty bullshit you do.

>how to make an ex regret breaking up with you
become more attractive and more successful than when you were with them. it will make them furious.

whatever you do, stay away from alcohol and stay positive. think of the good times.

Try to figure out who it is and if she's cheating on you so you can destroy her in court.