Went from 200 to 155

>went from 200 to 155
>still have double chin unless I stick my neck out

Why even fucking live Veeky Forums? I just want it to go away. Chin exercises are a fucking meme and surgery is retarded expensive.

I know that feel fellow frog, just know you're not alone.

>fat at 155

Are you less than 5 feet tall?

i weight that much and my ribs show, dwarf man

No I'm 5'10

And I don't think I'm fat, I'm not dyel either, but this fucking double chin has been on me my entire life.
k

I'm 5'10 and if I got down to 155 I would be fucking shredded.

Sounds like you need to build some muscle.

maybe u just got the shortest jaw bone in history

If you don't have a lot of muscle, 155 lb at 5'10 is still pretty fat. I'm 5'9, i was at 137 lb and thought i was skinny as fugg, but started to really notice face definition gains when i dropped below 125. Don't worry about being underweight, you yourself judge when you hit dangerous weight by how you feel, BMI is bullshit.

post pic

forgot to add that this was with literally 0 muscle, i didn't lift at this point. Of course it will be different if you have some muscle mass.

Be gentle

Friend took this while we were all sitting around talking

kek

And here's one of front

here
you can DEFINITELY lose more weight. You'll fucking love the results. I bet there's decent bone structure hiding under the facefat.

You're skinnyfat. You simply don't have enough muscle to be defined at that weight, most of it still comes from fat.
You need to keep cutting or recomp.

Also get a haircut. Hair that sticks out like that above the ears makes your face look fatter.

Yeah I'm getting a new haircut tomorrow
Thanks for the advice friends, I'll lose more weight. What would you guys think would be good, like 140?

>weeb sonic jacket
>sonic wristband in public

I would worry about your other problems first.

As low as possible, really until you start getting side effects from low bodyweight. This sounds harsh, but after consistently losing weight for a while you'll start to love it so much you just want to keep going.

to add: this is coming from a more Veeky Forums perspective, by fit standards that would be skeleton auschwitz mode.

I kind of have began to like it, some people say I should stop or I look good already, but I don't know. I don't honestly plan to go to the gym often or get in really good shape (I know that's a sin on Veeky Forums to not lift, this was just about losing weight.

Here was a picture of me 8 or so months ago.

Same jacket.

Yeah I know sonic is autistic and weeb, these are just the photos I have.

gj, just keep it up m9 you'll be aesthetic soon enough

Show us a shirtless pic for better insight. With a shirt it's hard enough but a jacket as well means you can't really tell shit.

Just gonna go with what the other anons said. I don't like taking my shirt off because I have scars and stretch marks all over from gaining weight.

Thanks, user.

Yeah this. You might have lost weight but that doesn't mean you're in the clear

I just can't dude. I can assure you though I don't have a gut or moobs though

user, I had exactly the same problem, I lost shitton of fat, but still had my double chin. But since like a month I see nice progess. I learned that doing things like dips helps shredding your neck and reducing double chin, but straight posture is fucking essential. Have it in your mind and keep going, m8.

user, you should give mewing a try, atleast the part about swallowing. Most people use their chins to swallow, which is incorrect, and leads to them getting more "puffy" cheeks.

could you please explain 'most people use their chins to swallow' what the fuck does that mean.