I'm just barely 5'10 when I wake up. Am I a manlet?

I'm just barely 5'10 when I wake up. Am I a manlet?

You are king manlet. Good hair might make you a mini chad

but obviously i lose like an inch throughout the day

I wish I could get a gf like that.

>chad
>height starts with 5

there are no real chads under 6'4

The fuck does it matter?

They use angles and movie magic to make those people appear normal sized.

And for the niggers and meme spouting "le epin fedora tip maymay" faggots out there...

Paul Newman, widely considered one of the most handsome men in modern history, was a verified 5'9.5". I guarantee you no girl ever cared. It's a totally normal height.

And yet, IN REAL LIFE, they all banged sought after, rich and famous actresses (who could have slept with whoever they wanted) with no problem...

This boring ass manlet meme really has gone on long enough. I've banged close to 3 dozen women and I'm 5'11, "king of manlets", or whatever you mediocre fags say. This board really is responsible for a lot of negative thinking and reverse progress memes that have affected real people. Seriously, why not push each other forward instead of hold each other back? Did you learn nothing from MGSV? Words can kill... not so much the words as the feeling, sphere of influence, and narrative they push...

5'9 - 6'0 is literally The Golden Zone

> words can kill
> waaa my feefees

Nobody ever got anywhere by being told it was ok to be mediocre.

Fuck outta here with your SJW commie shit.

Heres how you fix your situation with a simple equation

You = manlet
+ rope, + chair]
You + rope + chair = manlet
- chair]
You + rope = lanklet

You liked that uou got to say SJW, don't you? The 'it' thing on 4chanis to say that "SJW" is bad, so you said it was bad, and now you feel good -- even though it has nothing to do with anything. Do you realize how much you blend in to every basic bitch you yourself have ever met?
Nothing I said has anything to do with SJW's. I spoke objectively. Your height literally does not hold you back from having a good life, your shitty personality does. If height truly was an issue that can't bebe overcome, then your short ancestors, who you received your short genes from, would not have banged the women that you ended up coming from. I don't know what other proof you need if your physical existence isn't good enough.

Just own it, Kevin hart is super famous and happily married. Don't dwell on what you can't change, there are a million other ways to better yourself.

Only solid advice here

>The Rock
>6'

all the slayers are 6'1"-6'3" though (lachowski, opry, gandy)

> getting this butthurt about being called an SJW

Tumblrite detected

true chads are least 7'2-9'5

no lady wants a CHILD to date. if your head doesn't reach the stars, then fucking kill yourself

lol things are different from like 50-60 years ago, fedoras were also acceptable back then too

Women hold all the power now :/

i remember feeling really good when i found out Old Dino was 5'10