What are your go-to Veeky Forums meals?

What are your go-to Veeky Forums meals?

Most of my fit food is not particularly warming but I am freezing. Looking for some good recipes that are nice and hot.

Everything on toast

I cut out bread because I know how trash it is but I started baking my own loaf for the week every weekend and now I'm having everything on toast

>Eggs on toast
>Beans on toast
>Cottage cheese on toast
>Any combination of blended with garlic, oil, spices, etc (kinda like Veeky Forums tuna patties) Sardines, anchovies, mackerel, salmon, etc on toast
>Chickpeas, olives, cheese et al on toast

Also chicken breast and veg. I was opposed to the general Veeky Forums consensus that chicken was good (and Turkey is still far better) but for simplicity nothing beats frozen chicken breasts and for quick full protein and low calorie meals nothing beats butterflied or diced chicken breast with two steamed veg and whatever sauce you feel like
I'll add grains on heavy days

And of course oats. I used to do overnight oats but I've added in most of these to make overnight muesli that's tasty as hell AND hits tons of my nutrition requirements
>Oats
>Sometimes Bran, Chia and other instant grains, usually at 80:20
>Pumpkin seeds
>Flax seeds
>Almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, etc
>Any combination of Xylitol, Erythritol, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla for taste
>Dried fruits like raisins, currants, figs, cranberries etc
>Coconut in pretty much any format

I lightly toast the nuts and grains and mix everything up in a big 5-10kg container and it's made me fall in love with oats all over again.

That muesli sounds pretty nice. How do you toast it?

This

bulk:
>pb&j w/ milk and whey
>ground beef & rice in tortilla
>turkey & noodles w olive oil

cut
>assorted nuts
>tilapia and veggies

it's the flour in bread that makes it bad. unless you've found a way to make bread without flour, the bread you make is still trash.

Mixed veggies, lentils, black beans, curry powder

just chuck it in the pan with a little bit of water, doesnt taste good but its fast and Veeky Forums

He could be using wholemeal and mixing it with some good grains.

But where is the protein?

>mfw I just tried cottage cheese for the first time
>I'm 27 years old

Holy fucking shit what the fuck have I been doing for 27 years? This shit is amazing. And the protein in it!

Mix it in with stew famalamfamlam.

I'm going to be mixing it in with absolutely everything. Shit's delicious.

Baked chicken and rice. Chicken soup. Turkey lunch meat. Strawberries. Coffee. Whey. Multivitamins.

FUCK off SIPCUNT

>Lentils,Black beans.
I would add some sausages/black pudding but lentils and black beans can cover you a day you don't lift.

What the hell is going on on that island?

Mostly I just put ground beef, brown/black rice and spinach in a wok and spice it up with cumin and paprika or some nice hot sauce.

On a cut I replace the ground beef with chicken and use less rice and more spinach.

Hope I won't die if I eat the same thing every day, but I guess I will be fine if I snack on varying other stuff during the day and take a multi.

Make a chili of your choice. Lean protein meat that you prefer, bean type that's best for your macros (or dark red kidney if you want tastiest), chopped onion, garlic, shit ton of chili powder, simmer, eat.

Chill out and sipbrah

On a big tray in the oven on the lowest heat for 5-10 minutes
Or a giant frying pan if you have time.

Processed/commercial bread is shit for a variety of reasons, least of all shit flour. Rye + flax + sunflower seeds + whatever I have lying around = healthy cheap loaf.

I'm in need of this
Bump

Looking at plain chicken broccoli and brown rice makes me sick. I ate nothing but that for 6 months once and now it's hard to stomach. So glad I'm bulking atm

It's monster ultra you want for the sips meme friendo.