Martyn ford claims to be 6'8

>martyn ford claims to be 6'8

so few people are over even 6' that it's easy to lie about your height above that, tall guys won't call others out on it either as they aren't as insecure as halflings

But Hafthor is 6'9.

I'm 6'7 and I've had girls go "You're over 7 feet, right?"

Once you're more than like 6 inches taller than somebody they have no goddamned idea. It's like after some point, their brain stops judging the relative distance and just says "fuck it, it's just some arbitrarily large number"

> so few people over 6'

in everywhere except certain parts of europe this is true, yes.

Well 6-foot is like one standard deviation above the mean for men and almost 3 for women, so five sixths of men are shorter than 6 foot and about 99% of women. So... basically if you get 10 randomly selected people, it is likely that none of them are over 6 foot. It is about 50/50 in a group of 12 random people.

I met this dude who used to be a NBA center for the Indiana Pacers.... he was White and easily 7' in sneakers. I was at my workplace at the time.

He was rail thin, about 40 years old, and had 2 daughters with him.

I forget his name, but it must suck to find clothes, a vehicle, shoes, and feel like everyone is staring at you.

>under 6' pygmy here.

I had a 6'10 housemate for awhile. It made me uncomfortable as fuck to stand near him.

Anyway, I can literally remember every instance of meeting somebody more than an inch taller than me (I'm the 6'7 guy from before) and there are literally less than ten. A fat guy in the mall once who was about 6'8, a dude in a sports goods store who was 6'8ish, my 6'10 housemate, a sudanese guy who was 6'9, a guy I saw in a coffee shop who was somewhere between 6'8 and 6'10, a guy in basketball shoes who looked like he was 6'9-6'10 who I saw at my university once, a guy who walked out of a bank in front of me and was 6'10ish, and an extremely light blond guy who is an office worker in my city and seems to have trouble walking but is maybe 6'11. Also randomly saw a guy who was like 6'11 in business attire walking down the street randomly once. That's 10.

I have autismo. Seriously though it destroys my entire identity when I see somebody noticeably taller than me. I'm "the tall guy".

>it destroys my entire identity when I see somebody noticeably taller than me. I'm "the tall guy".
So your entire identity is based solely on something that you had little input in creating?

doctor measured me at 185cm and most guys I see are my height or taller.

must be quite the spooky town with all those skeletons dangling around. Do you guys meet up once a year for halloween to scare little children, without a costume that is?

doubt it, not even in the tallest country in the world. Confirmation bias or not counting in that there's like 6" of headroom above your eye-level

Here's what's worse: (J. Depp guy here)....

I work with the public,,, and you're walking through the lobby and you see a dude and you think --- "Well, at least I'm not as short as that guy is..."

>when you pass him you're only about 1/2" taller.....

>IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I COULDN'T HOLD MY HEAD UP HIGH.....

Dude I'm on Veeky Forums, it's not like I have actual accomplishments to be proud of.

Did you just call manlets female because they are small?

nah, there are 3 girls in my school that are taller than me (same 185cm guy)

im not kidding, you should visit some schools in europe

I'm 6'6" and I do the same thing trying to gauge heights, I'll classify someone as short only for someone to tell me that that person was 6'2". A guy could be anywhere between 5'8" and 6'2" and I probably couldn't remember the difference.

>hard to find clothes
yes fuck yes it's a pain in the dick
>a vehicle
not as hard as you'd think honestly, it's mostly about head room, and sometimes it doesn't really seem like car makers put any rhyme or reason into roof height. My old Hyundai Elantra was roomy as fuck, but I can barely fit in my friend's Hummer H2.
>shoes
super easy, nike outlet stores go out to like size 18, but I'm a size 13 so it doesn't matter
>feel like everyone is staring at you
best fucking part desu senpai

This is pretty sad bro

When will they learn?

i'm yuro too, what you're describing is highly unprobable and refuted by statistics done on young people - doctor probably mismeasured, sounds like 175 rather than 185

I'm Dutch, 6 foot. I dont feel tall at all. Its an average height for an average male my age. You have to consider our average height is being brought down lots by immigrants, 2nd/3rd generation marrocans/turks. Average height for a white male my age, 6 foot 1 inch

this annoys me, you're 6'6" and size 13 shoe while I'm 5'8" (probably more like 5'7" smdh) and size 11. I don't think i'd mind being short *as* much if i had smaller feet, and straighter legs. my short as tibias combined with my relatively large feet + being knock-kneed anyway are not an aesthetic look :(

nah, i was 180 when 16, 183 when 17 and 185 when 18yo. all heights measured by doctor

ALL these lanklets.. have nothing to do but boast about their height.

As everything else on their physique looks like shit.

enjoy having 12 inch arms and still wearing extra tight shirts Lanky.

so hilarious seeing manlets attempt to cope.

you
will
never
be
wanted

so hilarious seeing lanklets attempt to boast.

you
will
always
be
skeleton
mode.