"tomorrow I'll have a large McDonalds big tasty with bacon meal and then eat healthily forever starting on Tuesday!"

>"tomorrow I'll have a large McDonalds big tasty with bacon meal and then eat healthily forever starting on Tuesday!"
>see advert showing that KFC brought back the zinger stacker burger
>"S-starting from Wednesday..."

>from now until May Dominos has a buy one get one free pizza deal
Pray for me.

unironically starting tomorrow this time
i promise.

>start diet on monday
>binge eat monday night
>"well now i've got to wait until next monday to start diet again, might as well eat bad this week because it's the last time"

It was my 25th birthday and i unironically thought it would lead to an epiphany but I felt nothing. I couldn't even feel sadness about my lack of feeling (or anything more meta)

>starting tomorrow
never gonna make it

Just do IF, eat everything in 6 hours and be done for the day. Just skip breakfast and lunch and eat a bigger dinner. You can drink black coffee
I feast like a god but am still lean

Holy fuck and there is a Dominoes a mile from my house too.
If I can figure out how to carry 2 pizzas on my bike then I'm set until May.

Cmon user. Forget that shit. If you start now you are already ahead

>dominoes

I'm so glad I live on the east coast and don't have to eat flyover pizza.

It's actually pretty good desu

A six hour window seems like such a long time to binge. If it was chicken breast that'd be one thing, but I could imagine many thousands of calories being consumed if you go for junkfood.

I've had it. It's not.

It's pizza dude. It's not that complicated. Only blupilled faggots get worked up about minute differences in food in order to justify their own gluttony. And before you start on your memecity experience I'm from the east coast.

Yeah, I'm the one getting worked up. Sorry I insulted your disgusting num nums.

>this food is good
>no it is not
>HURR DURR ONLY FAGS DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN BAD AND GOOD FOOD
consider suicide

Nah they're almost as bad as Pizza hut
Just go to a local joint

This shit is literally normie girl facebook meme tier, get a grip.

learn to read supersperg.

>minute difference
>good vs bad

Hail Satan!

>minute differences
>god created all pizzas equal
>I let my wife fuck black guys

See how dangerous the road you're on is?

>enjoying fast food

OP my man try going 1-3 months eating healthily and then think about eating fast food again. I used to have a terrible diet until i became curious to see how it would FEEL if I ate healthily for a few weeks.
After two-three weeks of healthy eating my body felt way better than it was before. I felt really clean and empty; not like when you eat condensed carbs and feel bloated and get greasy skin. 4 weeks into healthy eating I ate a Chinese takeout. My whole body felt like absolute shit for 24 hours after, my digestive system sounded like a car failing to start, and my bowel movement was a literal shitstorm.

OP, just TRY it out. Don't say you're never going to eat fast food again, give healthy eating a trial run for a couple of weeks/months to see how it feels. Trust me after a month or two you won't WANT to eat fast food again.

Also find good foods you really enjoy eating. For me it's cottage cheese and peanut butter; I can eat that shit all day long.

I'm quitting alcohol today.
Do it now senpai, it's hard enough to start.

See, you have just 1 extra chromosome copy which is a pretty minute difference. Yet it matters quite a bit.

>argument by analogy because their original point got BTFO

By the way, every single quibble you're currently trying to nitpick was already thought of and defused by the wording of my original post.

idiot. just start and have a cheat meal once a week if you want it that bad. 1 cheat meal won't change shit if you eat clean for the rest of the week unless you literally eat 10000 calories in it. don't try to cut it out cold because you will never make it that way

i'm pretty sure dominos deliver

We're just talking about pizza you silly goose.

Too autistic to open the door to my apartment to another person.

How do you even manage to eat that much? After a medium sized pizza I'm full for hours. And I even lift six times a week and walk all day at work.

I don't eat them both at once.
One for now one for later.

except for when you do, cheat meals are for weak willed faggots

t.anorexic

Local joint is some sleaze bag that buys cheapest ingredients they can get and has questionable hygiene standards.

Fuck that. I'll take mediocre domino's everyday.