CBT - Bigger, Faster, Stronger than you Edition

Your King has returned. And remember, your hate only fuels me.

Hey, Billy.

I'm still praying that you'll find a way to take care of your child. More children born from single mothers is the last thing society needs.

I've also been praying that you will develop the Discipline and work ethic necessary to give yourself the skills and education that will give you significant and meaningful employment. A Billy with a good career would definitely be more fulfilled.

Lastly, Billy from Chilly, I (and my church) have been praying that you are able to overcome whatever troubles you so that you can live a meaningful life.

We've been praying, Chilly Billy.

The old king is dead. LONG LIVE THE KING.

WTF happened to masT, never see him anymore.

>WTF happened to masT
Missed an injection and deflated.

Beefy looking, post your legs mang

There's already a CBT up you fucking retarded mongoloid. Seriously neck yourself you attention seeking insecure faggot.

How come you still look like shit after taking a shit ton of steroids? Like what the fuck is your routine? Do you NEVER work forearms? I bet you use straps on every pull excersice.
How come you have never posted your legs?
What's your lifts? Why is your arms so shit? Do you only bench and skip incline bp?

That's a really disgusting physique you have going on there mate.

>roids
>still looks like shit

kys desu senpai baka

A king doesn't post in an already existing CBT. A king makes his OWN CBT that people can come and join. I guess you have a weak beta mentality if you didn't see that in the first place.

bump

You browse a forum of autistic racists, what exactly are you king of?

6'0
180lbs

I HATE THIS GUY SO FUCKING MUCH HIS EGO IS SO FUCKING BIG AND HES ALWAYS SO MEAN AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

Feeling fat but I've finally gained lats

All hail your new king now

His life is its own punishment, tbqh lad.

I feel bad for him. Not in the sense that I'm saying "I pity the fool" as a neg, but rather that I legitimately feel bad for the guy.

This, tbqh. Forearms are dogshit. I'm guessing the legs are lagging too. He posted lifts a month or so back and they were between intermediate and proficient, which is pretty bad for someone juicing.

>going nuclear over one random juicer

it was your decision to stay away from roids and most of you know how these substances work, so there's no reason to feel jealous or whatever

however i'm pretty surprised guys like him come here

wtf are you guys crying about, you're only upset because you're beta cucks that would get raped by him.
>crying because big man says he's king
>dyel little faggots btfo

i'm the king of closet homosexual autists and you're all my creampie cleaners

>faster
Yea ok

>faster

I would pay good money to see you attempt to run

>its that playboy roider dude again