Abs... how

31 years old, ~66-68 kg, 172 cm. For the last few years I've been pretty much in an out of this but I've never achieved a proper 6-pack (other than when completely dried out after one or two nights of partying). Is it achievable in one or two months? I know it has a lot to do with bodyfat and diet, but exercise must play a part here, a lot of repetitions or heavier?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genetices and insertions play a huge part. Try to exercise with additional weight while doing abs

genes.

im in the same boat

>172 cm
abs are the least of your worries mate

Like the other guys said, genes play a big part of it. I can only a get a 4pack for example.

if you can see them when you get dried out then you obviously have them but you're still too fat

Kek.

Thanks mate. Any advice?

Never heard about insertions. Probably right because they're more visible on my left side and I'm pretty sure I haven't been that unbalanced in the exercises

Eat less salt and drink just enough water but not too much.
Sounds like your body is holding water weight.

>Any advice?

This. You don't need abs if you become a full-fledged femboy/trap

You can buy liquid anastrozole online as a research chemical and take that - or if you can get a script you can get it's branded name arimidex.

It's an aromatase inhibitor - will reduce your systemic breakdown of testosterone into estradiol - will see a roughly 15% increase in test.

Alternatively I think there are some supps that have the effect - berberine for one if I remember correctly which I'm gonna start taking soon due to it's glucose tolerance benefits.

35 here, mine are visible. you need sub 13% ( I think), and all I really do for abs is hanging leg raises.

I have been doing SS for 3 months now, I can feel that my core is much stronger than before.

is SS enough for my abs, or should I add some isolation exercises at the end of every work out, like we do with chin ups / dips etc?

which exercise would you recommend?

Dammit wrong thread.

from me to you, save this

I'm inclined to say genetics.

I am 96 kg @ 6'0'' and I have somewhat visible abs

If you guys are seriously this close, just take yohimbine and do fasted cardio. It will allow your body to burn the fat in the midsection at a faster rate than normal. Your body holds onto the fat there to protect its vitals. Pic related. Are you guys new to Veeky Forums? This is a proven fucking solution and has been for years.

Lower your callorie intake.

Okay can someone tell me how to pronounce this fuckers last name? Is it rip-tow or does it rhyme with gepeto like from pinnochio?

dumb question but are you doing any core work? dont believe the "deadlifts is all you need" meme. do weighted crunches.

Its more like Repeato

where to purchase yohimbine in canada?

>31 years old
>172cm
holyyyyy fuck i would fucking KILL myself if i was that short and this old and still on 4cha
hahahhahahaha
KYS u old faggot!!! hahaha

Not a dumb question. I honestly believe I should do more abs exercises. I try to fit it in once a week but I don't do more than one or two at the gym and then I do a lot of bodyweight ab exercises at home one day a week. So maybe I should focus more on weighted then.

will this help with someone that's had pectus excavatum surgery? God basically told me to go fuck myself when it comes to abs

goal body here desu

>2017
>noko
Shiggy diggy

>projecting this hard

>state he is 31
>state he is 172cm (a child's height)
>repeating those facts is projecting
RETARD ALERT

not him but i thik u dont know what projecting is...
also properties kek

Would definitely recommend abdominal assistance work, otherwise you might be waiting too long for a well-built core.

>Spot reduction
Nice meme

If anyone wants to know where things stand re effectiveness:

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

Thanks. That link is already on the website in the infopic. have anything that's not already there?

>being too simple to see the difference between this and "spot reduction"
It's not spot reduction, m8. "Spot reduction" would be if it targeted your belly fat, nothing does that and is impossible. What yohimbine does is inhibit your alpha 2 receptors, and alpha 2 receptors are what causes stubborn fat. And guess where a man's body contains the most a2 receptors? In the midsection.

So, yes, it's not "spot reduction." It actually changes the way your body naturally works, which results in blocking your a2 receptors from holding onto that fat in the midsection. It doesn't make your body burn fat there, it makes your body not hold onto fat there, there is a clear difference.

>falling for the spot reduction meme
10/10 troll post, for getting me to reply

ayyy
namefag BTFO

>noko
>namefag

Newfag identified.

Squat, Plank, Leg raise, cardio workout and eat a lot of fruits...it works for me.

>eat a lot of fruits

But why would you eat all of that sugar?

prioritize, man

Wtf is that? Is it like a squatting aid because I have horrible short achilles and that is the product i knew I needed but didn't know existed