Hey guys I need some serious help

Hey guys I need some serious help.

My girlfriend has been trying to lose weight for months now. She runs for 30 minutes at the gym 5 days a week, lifts weights for 3 of those days twice (she teaches a class on top of regular lifting), but she's still 150 pounds.

She eats 1500 calories a day, which is what Scooby says is fine to lose weight (she's 5'2") and doesn't lose weight. We live together so I know what she's eating etc and she's as autistic as I am about counting calories (food scale, labels, etc)

We went out to Red Lobster on the 31st (my bday) and the next day she weighs herself and she's 153. I told her it was water retention from the food we ate and she gets it but's literally been months with no luck on her part.

What's wrong with her Veeky Forums? Please help me out!

Pic related: her.

What does she do all day? Work? Sit around the house? Explain her daily routine

She looks after my step son full time.

She's a student studying history and does a co-op at a local high school teaching kids how to lift weights (wants to be a teacher). So her day is basically sitting until she's at the gym or co-op.

What colour is he?

How intense are the runs? If she's walking/barely sprinting, it's practically pointless.

Are you there all the time? If no, she's sneaking food, trust me my ex gf did the same thing

Brown, why does it matter?

kys tubby not OP

she runs for 1 minute on and 1 minute off for 30 minutes (like HIIT) and does steady state cardio whenever she feels like it (20 to 30 minutes)

Drop her calories more. Muscle could explain for some of it, but honestly she probably is working out hard enough/ she is sneaking food.

She needs about 800 calories a day.

How often does she eat? How much carbs does she consume on a daily basis? How much sugar (every type, not just fructose) each day?
Does she consume a lot of vegetables? She might have insulin resistance (which can be reverted btw) which stops her from losing weight.

1 min run, 1 min walk?
HIIT is 1 min sprint, 1 min jog.

>She eats 1500 calories a day

naw she doesn't

>"oh no I haven't had anything bad to eat today while you were at work user"
>ate a pie, soft drink and a donut for lunch
>"that doesn't count I did cardio and it was my lunch anyway!"
Women think like this, she won't tell you the truth in what she ate because she's embarrassed about how she looks and wants you to think she's trying, when in reality she's just eating as much shit but behind your back.

How fast though? Fat people tend to go 4 mph on a treadmill and be satisfied with it because they're used to being stationary. If her HIIT is 4 mph to 2 mph, she's just walking and then walking slow.

Also, what is her goal weight? 1500 may be too much.

Double also, she probably counts calories wrong. If you went to red lobster and had the fucking cheddar biscuits she already exceeded her fat intake for the day.

No one asking for sauce on that pic? Why is fit so gay?

For one that sexy piece of ass, aka your ex-gf, isn't bouncing on my dick and calling me daddy.

Secondly, if she wants to do body recomp, not lose weight but lose fat, then she's going to have to cut MORE and become very very VERY fucking anal about her diet on top of adding in another 15 minutes of cardio or more activity throughout the day.

Right now, she's reached a perfect balance. She can maintain that weight forever or till something big happens. That's great. But she's a tiny, and from that picture very thick, girl. She can't cut out excess fat very well on 1500 calories. She's going to have to lower and become more active.

Look up the talks on women and weight loss with lyle mcdonald on youtube.

I mean, she hasn't gained weight she's just stayed at 150 for like 2 or 3 months now

All the weight is in those great big ol' tittyas, fella.

>Brown

make her stop counting her kcal's wrong

or, if that wasn't the problem.. decrease the calls

juesus m8, why do you need a thread about this

Exercise sounds weak as fuck. 30 min on amd off running will only burn like 200 cal and lifting weights doesnt burn much at all. Also 1600 is too much for her height. I'm 5'7 and I would consider 1600 to be my maintenance when I'm not working out for 2 hours at a time. She needs to move more and eat less. Also it's near impossible to be accurate with cal when you eat out, if you eat out a lot that could also be a problem. And one more thing
>fat midget teaching kids how to exercise
She sounds delusional, no one will take her seriously and the kids will suffer.

calculate her TDEE and count her calories and keep her at a cut, that's all it is

thermodynamics don't lie, either you're counting wrong or she's sneaking, that's all it is

OP I'm a 5'3 grill at 140lbs (still trying to lose 10 more) and idk how she can eat 1500 calories that's a lot. I know the websites tell me to "maintain my weight" I need to eat 2k calories and to lose weight I need to do a deficit of 1600 calories but ever since I started counting calories I realized that I have trouble getting to even 1300 on most days as long as I'm not at work (everyone gets bored and buys food but thankfully that's only on the weekend). I'd say tell her to cut down her calorie in take and focus on high protein food and drink at least 1L of water. I limit my carbs to >100g and sugar >25g.

matthieu?

This. Track her calories better. Oil counts, coffee counts, sauces count. Everything counts.

>deficit of 1600 calories
Do you know what a deficit is? And what website told you to eat 2000?

Simply epic thread OP, this one is for the screencaps!

Include me in the epic screencap! Wife's son haha!

>she's 5'2"
Dump her ass lol. You want dwarf children?

No way this is real

big if true

Then whatever food she's sneaking in has put her in maintenance mode. Get rid of all the snacks in your house if you don't want this lying bitch to keep eating everything.

>tfw now matter how much you eat you can't make these kinds of gains

How do people still not realize that other posters mimic op a lot?

The op didn't answer twice on the same post to say he's a cuck and his fat midget girlfriend teaches kids to not be fat midget girlfriends. Or at least I hope he didn't.

Sorry I mean limit my intake to 1600 cals and the ones on the sticky.

Immediatly thought the same thing. Veeky Forums ruined small girls for me. I immediatly think about the potential manlet kids everytime I date a small chick.
I'm 6'1, I don't want my sons to be smaller than I am

Doesn't work like that exactly.
WEIGHT doesn't just drop off in a linear fashion.
And that's not including how the body oft times lowers your energy needs by slightly lowering your metabolism on top putting up all kinds of physical and psychological roadblocks to lower NEAT by a huge amount.

>6'1
>''''''potential manlets'''''
you are a fucking manlet.
6'4 masterrace reporting in.

>I'm 6'1, I don't want my sons to be smaller than I am
I'd be upset if I was the Grand Lord of manlets as well

everyone knows under 6'3 is still subhuman

this thread makes me paranoid as fuck.
I recently started coming back to Veeky Forums after some shitty life events got me binge eating like an obese southern woman pregnant with twins at the Goldren Corral and I've gained about 15 pounds.
I'm scared the 7 days a week of intense cardio (sweating my absolute dick off and feeling like I need to vomit kind of intense) and the 3 days a week of weightlifting, and the hyperautistic 1400 cals a day at 5'6" and 135lbs will do nothing and I'll wind up still tubby like OPs gf

i need a hug

>5'6"

I have a vagina.

I don't believe you.
Post proof.

Holy fuck, your wife's son is brown, please say that youre atleast black

lolled

LOOK
ENERGY IN ENERGY OUT
LIFT BIG
EAT BROTEIN
LIFT LIFT LIFT
EAT HEALTHY, LOTS OF PROTEINS
BIG LIFTS!!!

No? I'm sick of all this spillage from pol, grow up and fuck off all of you.

Put it this way OP I am 6ft 1 with a big build that is fat and I can only lose weight that I got by eating between 1200 - 1500 calories per day, there is no way on this earth she needs as much as me as a small woman so she needs to cut down her calories even more.

post ass tits pussey muh nigga

She is 100% lying about either what she's eating (sneaking food) or she's lying about her routine.

I'm a 5'2 female with a daily calorie count of 1600 and weight 115-120. I cardio 3x per week and lift 4x per week. There's no way she's retaining that weight if she's doing what she says she is.

For cardio, is she keeping her heart rate 75% of her HRM or more for those 30 minutes? Unless she is, she won't burn fat. As for the weights, is she lifting pussy weights or is she actually doing a routine that kicks her fat ass?

tl;dr - She's a fucking liar. Either figure out what she's lying about or dump her ass.

dude a girl at 5"2 bulking is 1700 kcal. get her down to 1000-1100 kcal and youll se progress.

>this.

shes right ya know

hahahha 150lbs? what a fat fuck

>that boob vein
MUH PENOOOORRRR

>5'2"
>150 pounds
>Has a brown step son

Lololol OP is a fucking cuck
Literally raising another niggers child after he bred your cock carouseling thot gf

Now she's obese and living off of this beta cucks paycheck

Kill yourself, OP

she already bounced on someone's dick and called them daddy, and now op has to raise what tyrone squirted in her

Online Calculators for BMR and TDEE are approximates. If 1500 cals isnt working, cut down more for a month and see if you are making any progress.

>She eats 1500 calories a day, which is what Scooby says is fine to lose weight
>Also 1600 is too much for her height. I'm 5'7 and I would consider 1600 to be my maintenance when I'm not working out for 2 hours at a time. She needs to move more and eat less.
>She needs about 800 calories a day.
>I can only lose weight by only eating between 1200 - 1500 calories per day, I'm a male
>I'm a 5'2 female with a daily calorie count of 1600 and weight 115-120

This is why you all look like absolute trash, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself if you're doing shit correctly. Why is it that 99% of fitizens especially women think that calories are the source of all evil?

proof??

Probably bait, but if it isn't holy fuck. Just thinking it might actually be true make me lol

it was a meme long before pol embraced it

so don't worry, even if someone has no idea what pol even is, they still think you're a cuck

It's probably get genetics. If her mom's fat, she too will be fat

She might not be fat actually

We need to see a picture of her topless in order to give you proper advice man, sorry

If she has a basic knowledge of fitness and healthy eating she won't get fat... you only get fat when you allow yourself to be

I give you all the possible scenarios. You will find the answer here alright let's go

>1. Scooby doesn't know her TDEE
>2. You don't know how to calculate calories
>3. She is lying and doesn't understand snacks/little things add up
>4. Gym gains (muscle) is replacing the fat (weight stays same)
>5. She has some kind of medical condition

Try putting her 1000kcal for 1-2 week and tell me she isn't losing weight. Good luck.

This. Although she'll probably still keep sneaking food. Then have a breakdown when you uncover her stash.

>tyrone
He said brown. Could be a little beaner baby.

Post butt Cheekie.

>5'2 woman thinks her TDEE is 1500cal
the solution to losing weight is always eating less. if you're not losing weight you need to eat less

>Try putting her 1000kcal for 1-2 week
She's gonna lose her period and muscle mass if eat that low. Like fuck just make her eat 1900cal~2000cal at first and make her do weight lifting and cardio for 30mins to an hour so that she can gain muscle, and build faster metabolism to create a body that allows her to eat more, look better and fast results. Please for the love of Zyzz stop giving people advice when you look like shit.

4 u

Thanks bb.
You're the best.
you should come hang in /fraud/ more.

I sneak in there often. Most of the roid talk there are for men's dose so I can't really relate, but will be going on roids next month for contest prep so if I have any questions I'll ask you guys there.

>Asian girl with a nice ass and thighs

How much computer access do you get while in prison?

sit on my face please

1. Go down to 1300-1400 calories
2. More water
3. Focus on macros more

What is her gym regiment? Is she increasing her weights and run time/speed?

Is she on an SSRI? Or birth control? I gained ten pounds on an SSRI, and while I didn't gain anything on birth control, my friend gained five pounds.

>Go down to 1300-1400 calories
femanon, how the hell do you think she can maintain her muscles and NOT be hungry eating that low of a calorie? When I was natty for 3.5 years I never ate that low of a calorie, most importantly what do YOU look like right now? if you're recommending someone to eat that low, you must have a basic/decent amount of lean mass, basic lifts and looking fine right? lol

You