Tfw INFP

>tfw INFP

Iroh for president

iktfb

>ISTP-A
I know what it is to be suicide tier too, brother

The real feel crew ;-; also what's that one word in the big 5 test? Limbotic? Something with an L

I found it. 98% of it is pretty true. Luckily I'm neet so interacting with people is kept to a minimum and I drink to socialize

Hang in there bro

>tfw ENFJ

RARE

You know the thing is I could function perfectly well, i.e. going to college, having a 9 - 5 job, doing what society wants you to do, but that would slowly eat me from the inside.

Secretly I would love to open up a tea shop in our small town, but that wouldn't be a way to survive in modern society.

Down the line I would also love to write or paint something, though at this point I feel I'm not aligned enough with my emotions and intuition.

/blogpost

>tfw I-ENFP
Feels good man. Shame about being a dumb fuck

>omg I'm soooo stubborn because I'm a Taurus xD

The only thing an INFP brings to the table is art. Paint, make music, draw, whatever the fuck you feel like doing, but make sure to do something to take your mind off those suicidal thoughts

Thanks for the tip bro. I'll try my best.

I love you no homo

Perhaps aligning yourself is something you should focus on. If there's something you really think you want to do then give it a shot.

>tfw INTP
Who /sufferingintheworldofmodernity/ here?

>tfw ISTP
>tfw go lazy go get a gun and kill myself

I deserve everything

Here here.
No one can even begin to comprehend or struggles brother

ENTP master race here

I mostly come here to b8 INTJs who can't handle the bants

ISTP here, I broke out of the cycle of mediocrity and depression by learning carpentry and moving to the countryside, you lads should do the same

Didnt realize ENTJ was a good thing, i always thought it just ment your a bossy asshole

not memeing, I really do hate it so much but we are social creatures and society dictates what's what. Kamina would be so disappointed

same, it's a fun life

Being a bossy asshole can get you far in life if you're smart about it

I just want to dance and meme and scream and cry and then meme some more.

Why is this so hard

I wonder, if extraverts make up over like 80% of the population, and INTP is one of the supposedly rarest types, how come there are so many INTPs?
Is it because they are more prone to be doing these quizzes?

Do you really think Stacy or even Chad is going to take a stupid personality verification test?

because internet, especially image boards are the perfect meeting ground for social rejects.

Not him, but these types of quizzes are right up a normie's alley. The better question would be "How long after sharing it to their Facebook do they forget their result?" Realistically, most people just see it as another fun quiz.

Even if it is "rare" part of the population it still a whole lot of people. Plus other user have made decent points.

Hello fellow ISTP bro, I've always had a backup plan of becoming an electrician if I can't take being an actuary

It's because introverts are more likely to hang out online, especially on sites like Veeky Forums or ledddit

INTJ masterrace here

ESTJ is the asshole manager. ENTJ is the genocidal dictator.

>tfw ENTJ

What should I do with my life my Veeky Forumsizens?
I'm currently at top Ivy studying math and I'm 6'2' and am very traditionalist.

What career path should I go down?