Hi. I'm a black girl and I read that black women have the highest amount of estrogen among women...

Hi. I'm a black girl and I read that black women have the highest amount of estrogen among women, but have testosterone levels that are around white mens'. Does this mean that I would build muscle as fast as white men do?

>muh bones

i need a real answer :(

No

why?

Probably, go find out. I have PCOS and pretty high test, though not as high as you, I've only seen one girl at my family gym have a higher bench or ohp than I do. And not many of the guys have a higher ohp.

Because women barely have any testosterone regardless of race

Where did you read this?

Yeah for sure. Actually black women have extremely high testosterone. Higher than white and asian men combined. They also have a large amount of muscle mass. You could easily squat 315lbs your very first time. Go ahead and try.Don't bother warming up it will just weaken you. Good luck!

go back to africa

how come nobody can answer seriously?

L O N D O N

Assuming what you said is correct, you may have an easier time than say, asian women or some white women, assuming all other factors (T-receptors in muscles, etc) are the same for those others.

However there are more male-female differences than there are female(race)-female(different race) differences, biologically, as far as I am aware.

If you want a conclusive answer, go look up research papers on the subject. If you need access to paid ones, use sci-hub. If you can't understand it, find a friend in a bio/med/chemistry field and offer sexual favors in exchange for putting it in layman's terms. If you have no friends like that then either start studying so you learn to understand it, or go trawl a local university for new contacts.

Or, if you don't care about science, just start lifting properly and track your results then compare to non-fraud guys.

why would i need to seduce a friend? a friend would do it for free lol

nigger

sage

Proof?

Because women (regardless of race) have almost no testosterone, which is the most important thing in building muscle.

K I N S H A S A

Because Veeky Forums is made of white male retards

Well, I am a fitness expert, however, my powers require one thing in order to take effect. This applies to men and women of all races so don't feel alarmed.

I require a fully nude picture.

source: I was a personal trainer for 24 years