What does Veeky Forums think of this? Is it a meme?

What does Veeky Forums think of this? Is it a meme?

Its real, tho i think a half gallon or 1liter water bottle would be better. Just refill it

How is that a challenge? I casually drink that much water every day of my life.

it really is easy to see when something is a woman's idea

It's not a meme to stay hydrated, but it is autistic to write motivation on your water gallon. It's even more autistic to carry them around.

How much is that in liters

It is a meme. Your body needs a certain amount of water per day, but the water you ingest with the food counts for that. For the rest there's this wonderful thing called "thirst" that tells you when to drink. Only people who should count how much they drink are people who can't tell easily when they need it, like babies and old people. For the rest gouging water is stupid. My post best post.

>not doing GOMAD

you don't wanna make it do you?

>having to feel thirsty to know when to drink water

Never going to make it.

130 lbs skeleton here, will GOMAD fix me? Won't it just make me fucking fat? Or will working out cancel that out?

Retard

> there's this wonderful thing called "thirst"

Thirst works if you have the liquid infront of you, your tolerance for thirst is much higher if you have to go to the kitchen to get it, if you're gaming or something then you can go for a long time without caring about thirst.

Why are you aspies so mad that someone makes a fun little thing out of drinking a gallon of water a day

>no fun allowed

GOMAD is like 2500 calories EXTRA on top of what you're already eating, you could do something like half a gallon instead and you'll gain about the same amount of muscle but much less fat.

The studies relating water consumption to kidney function are fairly clear. Drink more water. Not just when you're thirsty. Yes, your body can survive on less. But with all of the supplementation we take above and beyond what is necessary, a little extra water to help filter out what we can't process is a good thing.

It's a meme. The only time you ever need to drink water is when you're thirsty.

Little extra yes. Struggling to finish your bottle before the day ends because Men's Health told you to is absurd-

Not really, I go to the kitchen every little while to drink.

I still don't really understand how nutrition works in regards to gaining muscle and fat. I mean, I want to aim for around 2500 kcal, I'm eating around 2000 right now. The milk will help, I'll grow in size if I work out. Is that just how simple it is? I just don't want to get MORE fat since I'm skinnyfat and it's awful.

If you are drinking regularly throughout a day, a gallon should be no struggle unless you are the lankiest of manlets.

Nice trips, Satan.

14 hours for a gallon is pretty shit, though. I can kill a gallon in about 4 hours, and that's just at work exerting little effort. In the hour and a half or so I'm at the gym I always end up downing at least a half gallon. Squats and deads make me thirsty as hell.

Hopw much do you drink a day tough guy

I miss scoobert...

There's a bit more to it, but you don't really need to sweat all of the details unless you are a performance athlete. If you consume more calories than you burn, you WILL gain weight. Lifting and getting adequate protein will allow that weight gain to be more muscle than fat. Read the sticky

What if your calories were almost ALL protein with some fat?

scoobs answered my question the other day .

If you drink a gallon of water it's not a bad idea

if you write that rebbit-tier bullshit all over the side then you're a faggot.

>hurr durr i'm dehydrated when i'm thirsty

You can be dehydrated without being thirsty
When i was hiking in France a few years ago under 37°C ,our guide told us to constantly sip water in small quantities because you might get really dehydrated without being thirsty and that it could get very dangerous

Its pretty common to see in the military
literally kys

Depends on who you ask. Keto people will tell you carbs are the devil. But they have a purpose in the gym to provide energy to your workouts. The important thing is that you consume in excess of what you burn. If you aren't gaining week to week, add more calories. It's that simple.

That's actually kind of a problem for me. I stay away from carbs because they cause me acne on my nose in retarded spots that are REALLY fucking annoying and stupid looking. Protein seems to give me energy before my workouts, but finishing the whole exercise is hard.

Any way to get myself extra energy right before the workout? I typically eat a high protein meal, then have a banana. I don't sip because I don't want my heart to explode.

Ah so this is copypasta, I almost lost my mind reading this on the previous thread. Thank god.

>drinking old stale water

Simple carbs or pre-workout sips are the only things that come to mind. Sips aren't even real energy. Just a chemical crutch for the brain. You could try shorter more intense workouts.

>there are people in this thread right now that will have kidney stones

rip

Drinking shit loads of water works great for my skin

>Its pretty common to see in the military

gee I wonder why? could it have anything to do with them not have a constant water supply to refill their bottle? really makes you think

The american fear of dying of dehydration, if you dont drink all the time is a meme

it's not about avoiding dehydration you fuckwit. It's about improving kidney health, which will have long term effects on appearance and health.

Women are literally a fucking meme

Yes drink all of those plump titted cow hormones

It's a water challenge but I do agree with you. Milk is a meme

I drink that everyday, but if you are a 50 kg girl you don't even have to drink that much. It will just flush out all the minerals in your body.

Probably close to two gallons. A day, my problem isn't my lack of water, it's that I drink that first gallon in 4 hours or so and then I don't drink anything until hours later.

very feminine/autistic thing to do. controlfreak weirdo

>GOWAD

I hate white people.

this. if you need "Pinterest inspiration" to motivate yourself to do something, just kill yourself instead

For the most part having a stable water supply is logistics priority number one. I'm not talking about people lugging jugs with them on patrol, I'm talking in a garrison or even office setting

>Protein seems to give me energy before my workouts, but finishing the whole exercise is hard.

Sounds like you are low on glycogen. Try eating some simple carbs before working out.

Same just sitting around I go through 4-6 litres every day

>TFW work on a farm and it's going to be a particularly hot summer
>TFW these gallons are a necessity

>drinking from plastic
>ever

Enjoy your bitch tits.

Underrated