How is Veeky Forums's beach body coming along?

How is Veeky Forums's beach body coming along?

Fine, I've got a 4 pack right now and I have 4 more weeks of cutting.

Great actually, saw my ex-girlfriend at the pool yesterday and caught her and her friends staring like 4-5 times. Feels good m8

>that last 10 lbs of belly fat and lovehandles

its actually not so bad, i might be a month late and still moderately DYEL. but idgaf.

Pretty good. At the moment I look better than I have in my life.

Do you bing bong brothers not surf or anything? Perfect cardio for cutting

How could be late? Summer starts in June. You have 2 months.

Anyone else gonna power through this summer bulking and cut later?

It's not like I'm going on holiday or anything and want some real gains

come to the beach user

Oh nice, well then, its going fucking great. Doing a low carb intermittent fast and I feel fucking amazing.

You guys wanna hear something cool about fasting, your body releases GH during one. Yeah now I got your attention.

I'm a lanklet living in the UK so....

I did that last year. This year I wanna look good.

>train all year
>only go to the river 2 or 3 times a year
>stopped getting invited to pool parties
JUST

Achieved a few weeks ago.
Nick-name in the gym the past week was
"Beach Body"
yay

Not great. I need to build chest and lats more, but I'm cutting.

Still obese and short ;-; b-but I'm smaller and have more energy!

left is superior in every way

OP here I'm going to Europe with a bunch of girls and a few other guys. I'm 6'4 200lbs still dyel by Veeky Forums standards but the other guys are fat or skelly manlets lol

I can't wait to mess around on the beach with a bunch of girls carrying them and all that

I don't think anyone would say otherwise.

same bruh what cunt you going to?

How are chokers a thing? Even girls at my office wear them. Always notice them and think dirty thoughts.

Been cutting 1 month now. Beach in 2.5 months. Starting to get good core definition. Looks like I'm gonna get there this year

Wtf is with the girl on the rights hand? It looks like a foot

im a leaf. Summer starts in August and ends in August. I have time.
> back to shoveling gainz

does anyone else just get angry when they see girls this attractive

France and Italy my man

still fat, but i started couch to 5k

>tfw only have 5 weeks to cut
how much muscle will i lose on 1000 calories per day?

>go to the river

the... river?

>IT'S BASICALLY THE SAME AS THE SEA

you will lose a lot of muscle and keep a lot of fat since you'll be forcing your body into starvation mode

Noice brah i'm gonna be in Italy in june

just so you know, Italy is the healthiest country in the world, so they're not going to be impressed by some dyel americans

don't listen to this retard Starvation mode is meme.

I wouldn't recommend such a forced cut, but depending how much muscle you have and how fat you are you can expect 1/3 of what you cut to be muscle.

Yeah my point is I work on my physique all year and only show it off a handful of times a year.

not angry

i feel the following: hope, lust, fear, depression and joy, all at once in small and variable doses

there is literally no greater feeling in the world than cummig inside an orgasming attractive girl.

Not great.

2 months left and I still need to lose 5kg. These are the 'last' 5kg I'm going to drop before ripped so it's rough mate.

I also need to eat like 1500kcal/day to achieve 2kg/month rate so that's not helping either. Lifting 6 times a week.

thats discouraging but I won't let it sway me from working hard and having a good time I guess

the hot chicks dont spend their holidays by the river anyway, brah. So it doesnt matter.

i guess my anger stems from my virginity

I still have a little belly left. It's a minimal curve and circuit training isn't helping either. I think I need to stop drinking 2 beers a day and eat proper to improve from here on out. My noob gains are gone. Startet gym in february. I just want a flat belly, not even muscles man.

My ex is so buttblasted that I literally have the best body of everyone she knows that everytime I see her in parties, she orbits me, talks loudly and obnoxiously about the guys she's fucked.

Have I become skinny fat?
I went from 6'0" 140 to 170lbs but now my abs aren't very defined. Should I cut?

yes u should cut, I hope those are pecs and not gyno

>everytime I see her in parties

I read 'parties' as 'panties' and got excited.

Fucking nofap...

>tfw don't go to beach to show off

been here 10 years

>beach body
implying that I would actually talk to women and be able to impress them with my cuts
i would just end up like the guy from the fit cringe threads that just walks around and flexes at the pool, but still has no friends
>tfw you realize that there is no point to cutting if you dont actually talk to women already
>summer bulk 2017

Kind of hard to tell because of the angle but it doesn't look like gyno to me

>1000 calorie deficit
>starvation
starvation mode is a lie. if you were starving, you'd know it. your hair goes strawy, your eyes get dry etc. the only people who will ever experience thi are anorexics and people who are actually starving due to lack of food.

your body wants a balance of muscle and fat. it's happy when it has both in decent ratios. losing only fat and gaining only muscle is impossible naturally - your body drops weight in both areas. however, this effect isn't optimal fo the purposes of losing as much fat and as little muscle as possible if you're on a 1000 calorie deficit if you're not a fat fuck. if you are a fat fuclk, your body doesn't want the fat, it knows it has too much, so it happy to shed it. this is why fatties can cut at high deficits and stay strong (also notably, fatties tend to be strong because after a while their body wants more LBM and is happier to put it on - hence the presence of fatties in heavy categories in sports, they get the fat to swing the muscle/fat ratio in their favour in order to add more muscle). however, below 15% or so bodyfat, your body isn;t so happy to shed fat and will tart stripping off more muscle. this is also the reason why cutting to 5% results in an incredible loss of muscle to natties - their body doesnt want the muscle anymore because the ratio is disturbed the other way.

take it off in 500 calorie deficit or something if you aren't fat. if you want to go sub 10-11% bodyfat you'll have to go even slower.

there are more factors at play than just this however such as energy available to expend during workouts etc but this is enough detail for most people. this is assuming an appropriate food quality and macro split also.

dont get discouraged man it just means that all the females there will be skinny or thicc

Italian men are short and greasy.

t. ameriburger dyel fatty mcboom boom cuck millenial scum

if you want to impress girls by being muscular, come to scotland. even the amateur rugby teams here are DYEL. barely anyone trains outside of brosplits, cardio and permabulking. the majority of most gym regulars are DYEL trapped in the barely beyond noob stage.

seriously, girls here are pretty into muscular guys, and i susepct that's cause there's barely any around.

nope, its a known thing here in Europe. theyre short and their hair has more grease than Travolta's in the movie Grease.

what are things I can do if I travel to scotland? I am into sports, outdoors, history, and travel (of course)

It's getting better with every passing week or so. I've had a lot of fat to lose, but I think I'm coming along. If I'm not as low on bodyfat as I'd like to be by summer I'm fine though. As long as I'm still improving and trying my hardest, and as long as I look better than I did before summer, I can't complain.

No, just animalistic lust

My beach body is not coming along so great. I have to go on a cut for about 15+ pounds. I just feel shittier on a cut.

>sports
if there's a rugby match on go and watch it. its a great atmosphere. they're held usually in murrayfield stadium in edinburgh. don't watch the football, its beyond terrible here and the fans are subhuman.

>outdoors
the right country for this. if you can be bothered going to the north where they're still semi-dark ages and shit then there's tons of grest country to see.

>history
go to edinburgh, there's so much history literally everywhere you look at or go to within the city centre that you'll be sick of it by the time you leave, there's tons to be seen from about 1200 right the way up to the victorian period
also chamber street museum is god tier.

go to the zoo in edinburgh too, its also god tier and my sexy ex works there

>mfw not enough muscle to cut

why is this a PNG

>first time bulking
>get up to 160 lbs (at 6'2 lol) and get a little too fat
>start cutting, thinking "ah ha finally I'll get abs"
>cut down to 145, no abs, lose like 30lbs off all my lifts, ribs become visible

>the thin girl with huge tits is superior in every way to the unremarkable plain one
No shit, Sherlock.

>mfw i'm not gonna make up at this point
>need to lose at least 30lbs to get decently cut
i guess there's next year

elaborate now

>145 at 6'2

do a year long bulk

>Cutting from 160 to 145 while 6' 2"
The fuck are you doing kek

what's better:
>still being chubby on a beach, but with muscle underneath
>being skinny, not having as much muscle and losing the gains you worked for

need to decide if i'm going starvation mode, or proper cutting

>tfw posted a pic on instagram of me at the beach after making gains and I'm really proud of it but I don't want to post it here on the off chance I could get doxxed

>6' 2
>145
don't even think about cutting again until you've clean bulked your way to 200lbs at least. seriously. you have no muscle, you have to bulk

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently 5'5 126 lbs, I've been doing calthenics for the last year but I still have a little fat on my back and my abs aren't visible.

I've been cutting all of March and I think I may have lost a % of bf but still no abs. Given my current weight I don't know if I should keep up the cut or stop now before I get too skelly

>tfw I gained weight but also no muscle to cut

feelsbadman

meant to reply to

Hungry skeleton pls go

>cutting at 126
I saw your height, but why?

Is there a certain point you need to pass before you start noticing big differences? I've gone from 76 to ~71 kg (at 5'7) in 9 weeks, and I've started seeing some abs and veins in my forearms, but I still feel like I don't look that different otherwise. My face and jaw are still kinda fat, and I don't have much definition.

20kg to drop
I'm too late

Depends obviously on genetics where you store your fat but you need to get under 15% bodyfat before you will start looking and feeling leaner.

Nobody cares unless you're a massive asshole, really fucking big, or you have a big deformity

If you're a normal person, all you have to worry about is somebody shopping out your nipples or bellybutton and reposting it somewhere down the line

>that girl
>attractive

I'll start core work (for the normies) this week but otherwise I'm not changing anything

I'm not sure but it feels like I get fat on my legs/ass, lower stomach and face. My back is pretty lean for some reason.
If I estimate I'd say I'm about 16-17% body fat now, so hopefully I'll start seeing something new soon. I want some separation in my upper arm for instance, that line between bicep and tricep. Right now it's just one mass. Also the bicep vein of course.

Fatty here.
Would it be possible for me to get to 12-14% bf and lose the love handles in 9 weeks?
Pic on the right is me currently.
6 5 tall

this

people post their faces and bodies here daily. must be at least 100 new body pics posted here per week and no one messes with them. this isn't /b/

Bad angle for the pecs, more worried about my stomach.
My chest is actually pretty good for my size if I do say so myself

I like right face's better. And we can see cute hips and belly with both, but if right has a better ass, she'd be the one I'd pick. Her tits are still 15 years old though.

Not to be confused with Greece. Both philosophical descendants of the peak of Helenism, but the shorties are greek. Both are greasy, tho.

lol actual Italians (not Sicilian peasant descendants) are tall and handsome as fuck

you ain't gonna get no pussy

See my ex doesn't really do that because she's a really good person, but I'm not, so I have no problem making her jealous. It's also pretty easy because she's 6'2", so her choice in guys is pretty limited since she's not into black guys or manlets, but meanwhile I get hit on by every single girl at the pool since I'm 6'5", 220lbs.

What's your bf% user? I'm 6'6 and 220lb and still feel skinny as fuck with love handles (probably 20%), nobody's gonna be mirin' me yet...

They're a dicksucking diploma

only when they dress like kardashian obsessed thots like this and op image

seriously worst fucking fashion trend ever I cannot wait until that families fame dies

Im around 20%ish body fat, should i stick with 500 or bump it up to 1000?

>Summer starts in June

Not here

You think I'm not already fasting? Never got this close to being lean before, doing my monthly 35 to 48 hour fast as we speak (I do 18 hours on a typical day but I go for dat der a uto phag)

I'm planning to do that, but that's because I'm still a fucking DYEL. No point in cutting just to become skinny fat.

A bit small but ready nonetheless. Next summer will be the one where I'll be impressive

t. short and greasy italian

Good for you user, I wish I could be an asshole sometimes. Seems like I'm really good at it when I'm shitfaced kek

>chestlets

I'd say I'm at 10%. My gym buddies were trying to estimate what bf% I was yesterday, and they guessed 8-9%, and as a rule of thumb I always add 2% to any estimation. I tried using an impedance machine a while ago, and it would consistently put me at 4-5%. That's obviously wrong, so the best I can do is guess based on my past physiques.

I've been on a pretty strict diet for about a year and a half, and my arms are unbelievably vascular. I'm also still on creatine, so once I get off, my goal is to get visible quad gains. My posterior chain is literal garbage though, which is why I'm so light for my level of fitness.

My gym stats are:
>OHP: 155lbs
>Bench: 255lbs
>Squat: 275lbs
>DL: 365lbs

I also play a lot of basketball, and can easily dunk with two hands from a stand still.

What the fuck is wrong with that guys belly button

thanks user, your lifts are a lot better than mine so I got a long way to go it looks like.

He probably has a nasty outie belly button