What are some exercises a girl can do to develop more curves and attain a more feminine body as opposed to an...

What are some exercises a girl can do to develop more curves and attain a more feminine body as opposed to an underdeveloped boyish looking body. I know lifting increases testosterone and can help young men develop more manlier characteristics..

depends what kind of "feminine" you want. feminine as in "beauty tabloids" feminine? then no weightlifting will help, just lose fat to get a flat stomach and narrow thighs.

to look more meaty and thick, squats and benchpress it is sis

i dont know what you mean by curves but there are tons of videos for "butt workouts" on youtube.
Also skinny waist and a fit upper back makes the back curve look godly

Did you draw that girl?

I want to fuck it

Squats will make your ass bigger, anything pectoral will help lift and firm up your tits.

Not OP but I have a problem

I have a bit of a stomach, but in my experimentation, losing any weight comes off entirely from my teenie weenie tits first, THEN my stomach.

I can feel when I flex my abs that I have very little fat on top of my stomach too, and my stomach even looks somewhat defined, but still protrustive. I've been doing vacuum exercises but I can't tell if it's helping yet. It's dfinitly not sodium bloat because I decimated my sodium a while ago to see if that was it (no change)

Any other ideas? Am I doomed to remain a titless potbelly?

maybe titless but no one is genetically skinnyfat

How do they even stand like this? My spine isn't flexible enough. I see some pretty extreme postures on girls who are trying to make themselves look better
>lordosis
>One foot on it's toes, other on the ground
>Hips leaning to one side.

maybe you just think you look that way would be my guess you're stomach probably doesn't protrude as much as you think

post pics i'll be your gym bf

"Perking up" the boobs - anything pectoral or upper back related. Bench press, OHP are both helpful, incline DB press and flys are good too.

Butt stuff - squats, deadlifts, fire hydrants, scorpion kicks, cable kicks, YouTube is chock full of this stuff

Hair - grow it as long as possible

Fat distribution - supplements and diet. Avoid white flour, white sugar, and gluten (yes, it's a meme, no, that doesn't mean is can't be helpful) to avoid bloat. Be moderate in consumption of alcohol. Consume as many estrogen stimulating foods as possible, such as soy milk, tofu, flax seeds, flax seed oil. Supplements, if you're willing to risk your health then puraria mirifica will almost guarantee you an increase of 1.5 to 2 cup sizes increase. A more moderate option is fenugreek (expect a cup size boost after a few months) and lesser but still helpful ones you can add are fennel seed, red clover, saw palmetto, and black cohosh. Ashwahganda helps naturally raise libido.

See

rip her spine

strongcurves program, im on week 4 and my ass is rounder already

I have a hard time finding any trustworthy empirical evidence of these phytoestrogens augmenting breasts, but I see a lot of anecdotal evidence.

>How much flax, soy, or fenugreek does one need to see results?
>How long does one have to take them for results to start?
>Are there adverse effects?
>Are there foods that counter this action, and thus should be avoided?

So many questions, so little science.

Consider that you may have a posture imbalance. Anterior pelvic tilt causes your stomach to bump out.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I have mixed feelings about eastern holistic therapies, for the same reasons. My wife started taking ashwahganda after getting fatigued from overtraining, and seemed to return to normal much faster. I called bullshit, but when I looked it up turns out there is evidence of increases in dopamine function associated with it as well as reduction in serum cortisol. So there may be lack of evidence, but that may be as much a lack of attempts to study it as lack of an effect.

A bit of back work and a ton of leg work.

Squats, RDL and Hip Thrusts for those nice legs and booty

Pullups, Incline Bench or Dips, stomach vacuums and why not OHP to help get that hourglass shape

it's in your head, you're losing fat from everywhere at once but you only notice your breasts because we humans obsess over our flaws. also post pics you teasing demon you.