Trying to lose weight, 120 bucks for 21 of these meals delivered to my house a good deal?

Trying to lose weight, 120 bucks for 21 of these meals delivered to my house a good deal?

Get food from the grocery store and cook it yourself. It's way cheaper. Cooking isn't that difficult.

So how many calories in one day's meals?

>2017
>still wasting time cooking

>2017
>still wasting money

these range from like 490 to 690

Veggies?

Assuming you're eating 3 meals a day, you're paying $120 for 7 days worth of food. You could just cook for yourself and spend $50 or less for the same number of meals, with the added bonus of not having to eat the scraps of the poor suckers that Rich Piana ate to steal their gains

I eat one or two times a day at most

>2017
>still buying processed food instead of eating the plentiful insects filled with pure protein

you're not going to make it.

lol

It doesn't really matter how many you're eating per day, because you're still spending more than twice as much as you could be over a given time frame

>tfw still waiting for local stores to start carrying bugs

Make your own food, do meal prep once a week. Max 2 hours on a Sunday to cook, maybe 30 minutes to grab all the stuff from grocery store.

I don't like cooking

Go to pet stores. They sell 1000count crickets for feeding lizards. Fucking lizards hoarding all that juicy protein, I slam half of a container of those crickets (blended with some peanut butter and whey ofc) every single day. Betas get grossed out but they still mirin

You're literally paying for someone else to cook for you. It's not difficult.

If you really want to pay through the nose for someone else to cook for you, you might as well eat out every meal of the day at restaurants. Enjoy being broke and having no gains.

Cooking is a skill like anything else. It's necessary for living. It's also attractive in a mate.

Might as well learn to like it. Or just get yourself a housewife to cook for you. Kek.

A lot of places when u go out aren't very calory conscious like those pre made meals .

Making your own is cheaper and you can customize your macros.

>2017
>still consuming insects instead of protein-rich aborted fetus' for max gainz

>implying you're going to make it

I bet your gut really enjoys those preservatives.

You'd save money just cooking for yourself, but if you have the money to blow, go for it.
Thats not a great price but its not the worst either

man i wanna get this organized

Like, live crickets? What do you do to prepare them?

as I stated I dump half of those little fuckers into a blender, mixed with 2 cups of whole milk, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and then 2 scoops of whey protein. It's actually a really efficient shake but a lot of people are turned off by the idea of crickets, they are simply narrow-minded.

I'll have to try that some time. Do you have any experience with using them in other ways?

kek

You forgot the $50 shipping

You could have just went out to eat every single night instead of eating frozen meals.

Also, that shit lies so hard on the nutrition label.

Is it really 50 bucks ?? If so I might just stock up on those fit kitchen frozen meals

i should get in on this. fat fucks are so lazy that they cant even be bothered to cook their own food which takes like 10 minutes, theyll pay 2 or 3 times more just to have it ready prior.

>the year AIG emerges
>still a card carrying ingestor meat-sac
>not activating your insects with deep fryer

wut tha fucc is wrong w.people

its mostly yuppies who wanna appease that new-year resolution quota on their backlog of middle class guilt

>$120 for a week's worth of food
That's my budget for a month's worth of food
If you're busy with shit-tier cooking skills, could be a good, temporary alternative to home-cooked meals