This is fucking serious boys if it breaks 400$ itll moon hard

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/903894740445388800
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/#USD
cryptocoincharts.info/exchanges/graphicalComparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you explain why it will mooning hard to us sir or madman please

because of btc

Seriously though, why would it? I know the fork is about to happen, but WHY? Why has it been going up since the fork?

Bitcoin Lightning removes 99.99% of all transactions from the Blockchain. Bitcoin Cash doesn't do this. If Bitcoin Cash can scale globally it will be superior to Bitcoin. The question is whether or not they can at the same price of the Lightning Network.

yeah
you have two possible solutions to end this 3-4 year long debate

one is a highly complex system which completely changes the way we interact with bitcoin and the blockchain

the other is changing the headroom of a block from 1mb to 8mb and beyond where it is necessary to relieve pressure.

one of these ideas is supported by the creator of this technology
have you read all that is written by him?

Its the real BitCoin Chain once people realize it you better be prepared for lift off

I imagine Craig Wright must believes in expanding the block? I read his original papers but don't remember this particular bit.

twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/903894740445388800

Volkswagen on nova is a way better purchase
it's gonna go up to 10 says tonight after the release the news

Using the word "lightning" for the name already doomed the fork.

God what a shitty exchange
Fuck off

Use a solution that can easily be taken down by governments and require node owner trust or use a trustless decentralized solution as bitcoin is meant to work. I wonder which one will be the chosen one. Most people will probably go suck core's dick but most people are also poor fags. The biggest whales who are in bitcoin since the beggining know which coin will go up and I bet they're preparing a pump which has never been seen before.

There's also the fact that someone in Korea bought a ton in the latest pump, and given the considerate amount, possibly some organization with a lot of resources.

There's also the mystery miners who were mining at a loss for a bunch of days straight.

If these facts alone aren't enough to convince you that BCC will take over you deserve to be poor

you must hate money friend

trhing to hodl above 400$ , plams sweaty

>Why has it been going up since the fork?
What chart are you looking at?

>segwit1x is shown as a fork, 2x as continuation
in what world does this make sense?

Fuck sold earlier about to fomo

I own them both dumbass. I'm not even sure which side you are advocating for. Bitcoin Cash is BCH not BCC. My argument was that if Bitcoin Cash can scale globally while still letting average users have access to the blockchain (totally possible with current tech, they just haven't done it) then Bitcoin Cash beats the original Bitcoin hands-down. You can easily separate a blockchain 10,000 times larger than Bitcoin's current blockchain and still have it function normally. So a user only downloads a partial blockchain, but that partial blockchain also includes all their personal transactions. Then you have that user check that other nodes have synced up the parts of the blockchain they don't have downloaded and voila, Bitcoin Cash scales globally at a lower cost than Bitcoin Lightning and keeps the Blockchain and is the dominant crypto. I prefer Bitcoin Cash if they implement a separated blockchain (which keeps the blockchain) but lowers the amount needed for the average user to sync. This doesn't mean you can't download the whole blockchain if you want to, but if BCH has 1 GB blocks the average user won't want to. So in order to keep blockchain functionality you create separated blockchains for the user who runs a node on their home computer and let large companies with servers download the full chain.

The BTG fork, idiot.

I'm pretty sure Craig Wright is a Bitcoin thief, not an original thief but he bought stolen BTC. The guy paid 100k in Bitcoin for gold ore a few years back and never received the gold ore. He brought up a complaint with the Australian Tax Authorities and then he dropped it. The transcripts released by the Australian Tax Authority say he dropped the claim because his wife told him too and he doesn't want it investigated at all. The only person who wouldn't want a 100k Bitcoin theft to be investigated is someone who isn't the rightful owner of the coins. Also he said he stored his Bitcoin at Mt. Gox. Think about how stupid that is. The man who claims to be Nakamoto stored his Bitcoin with the least reputable exchange at the time. Someone with balls needs to find out whose Bitcoin stash he is holding onto because it isn't his.

satoshi nakamoto

Also Wright says he will never sell. He can't be prosecuted for the Bitcoin theft unless he sells to prove his ownership. Just read the full ATO report, the man is a lying sack of shit. That means he could be lying about holding Bitcoin in the first place, but if he actually has a stash that man stole it.

Sorry for the third reply, but I mean he paid 100k Bitcoin now worth 600 mil. Not $100k worth of Bitcoin, 100,000k Bitcoin.

He was probably referring to Satoshi's writings where he actually describes blocks the size of "a few HD movies".

Kleinman died in suspicious circumstances...

Fucking up someone, who tried to shill him aint nothing wrong.

This is nothing lads, wait until the fork and all the FUD, it's going to be a moon mission.

What about moving back to BTC to get the B2X coins?

b2x split could harm both chains

Its not mooning hard you lieing fuck your mother

Bitocin Cash is going up because support for Segwit2x is dropping

2,5% last hour , 14% day
Moon bitch

tank you for buy my bags user

Yeah i bought last night at 275 and sold at 400 oh well

We finna' moon again boyos.

It's just Jihan and Ver pumping their shitcoin. Don't believe it.

Segwit2x makes no sense, if miners are going to stop supporting Core chain in the first place, why fork for a measly 1mb blocksize increase when you go a functioning 8mb one right now?

Wright is definitely not Nakamoto. He's been busted so many times and still hasn't provided any viable evidence to back up his claims. He's a charlatan. A clever, persuasive one, but a charlatan the same. It'll take you 5 minutes to catch him out if you spend any time interacting with him. And, if that's not enough, just look at the idiots he surrounds himself with. They are desperate to take control of the Bitcoin brand. Everything they do points towards this. Occam's razor.

If they don't want to think why do you keep trying to make them?

The only thing BTC has going for it is the influx of newfags with their virgin crypto money. More and more people are being educated about the technical aspects. Soon they will all see the truth and come over to Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Cash currently has over 51% of PoW mining hashpower

weesa hassa so mucha powwa

Satoshi was obviously Hal Finney, it's an open secret.

Fuck was meant to buy BCC yesterday and forgot. Should I wait for a slight correction before putting funds in?

This is your opportunity

weesa hassa many coins now

waiting for 392

nobody is actuall going to hold these coins unless eda gets 100% removed
I just want to get the 300 to 1k+ profits that are virtually guaranteed
but seriously if they just removed fucking eda this would be bitcoin.

After the fork the three bitcoins will be fighting for computational power. BT1 BT2 and BCH. Three chains can not maintain a stable balance, or escape the fate of collapse.

lol all u niggers got BAITED, I know craig isn't satoshi i was jk'ing

damn I'm proud

dont you bait on me mother fuck

because a 1mb block can never scale bitcoin to its potential

bitcoin + segwit then segwit + blocksize increase you retard

its happening

Satoshis vision will prevail

notice the 24 hour volume puts in 2nd place easily

WHY IS THIS SHITCOIN MOONING

Because it's the real BTC.

Damn. I'm getting FOMO, but I'm afraid as soon as I buy it it will dip and I will panic and get out at a loss.

I hope it's growth slows down so I can get it at a good price a couple of days later.

Bitcoin blockchain is belong to us now

Because nobody wanted it to. It's the hero that crypto needs, that crypto deserves. A silent guardian over the innocent. Protector from the corrupt. Gatekeeper of satoshi's whitepaper.

I love you user

Months straight, theyve accumulated over 80k bcc so far mate, they know something we don't. I'm 100% in bcc for the long haul.

bitcoin cash IS bitcoin

china will legalise bch trading but not btc this week.
The unknown miner was china.
There is no such thing as a private company in China bitmain and all other business is ultimately at the control of the government.
The scaling debate put us in a box that has left us with a hamstrung bitcoin (btc) and a chinese controlled bitcoin (BCH). BCH will still make you rich but we're going to need something else for a true global, decentralised cryptocurrency and all the political and economic freedoms it delivers

because the S2X boyz are pumping it to drain more miner out of BTC to slow the network, it's all part of the takeover, it will dump so hard when they are done with this. Good old 3 kingdoms attack from China.

Been riding this pump since .0678 sats some TA dude mentioned it in the Vertcoin discord. Told me target exit price is ~$470

I'm kinda a newfag/poorfag. I own .092 btc (~$530). Its almost all of the money I own. What do you suggest I do? Should I stick with btc? get bch? get an altcoin like eth? This segwit2x thing kinda has me worried

It doesn't matter what you do you're poor.

Just sticking to BTC might be your best bet in the long term. It will easily eclipse all other coins in few years.

maybe put it into something you understand. if it's all you have you should act like it.

For context, I'm young and still live with my parents. Have a job too. Losing money would suck ass, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. The idea is putting what I don't need into btc on each check and let it grow over the long term.

then hedge for every 1 bitcoin you buy buy 1 bitcoin cash. There's already evidence they can exist and grow together and you'll be ok if one eats the others market cap

Don't do this. Maximize gains a healthy portfolio includes atleast 80% bitcoin cash.

Bch is your second chance bud, jump on and hold for a year minimum. Don't try and trade you'll just get cleaned out

SATOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Holy shit it's fucking mooning. What's fueling this growth?

this is crazy!

Daily reminder: "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful."

Probably because it has to hit 0.2 BTC to be as profitable for mining as Bitcoin

Smartest moneys been moving into this for the past 2 months. You will soon be too.

i sold my freeroll
lololol
why the fuck would i want viabtc to be my bank
you people are fucking hilarious

if you want viabtc to be your bank
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
sell me all your real bitcoin :D

That is most interesting. In your humble opinion, do you think it will hit 0.2 before 2x fork?

At least the BCH fees allow it to be used for payments, unlike BTC. You'd have to pay out the ass in fees to buy a $1 item with bitcoins.

Seems like they really want to keep BTC down right now, but it ain't going to last. This shit's going to peter out and crash right back down any... minute... now.

HAHAHA KOREANS ARE GETTING RDY TO PUMP AGAIN IN TELEGRAM GROUPS. HOLD ON.

yes koreans are responsible for this coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/#USD

THAT'S WHAT LITECOIN IS FOR

step aside core cuck real bitcoin coming through.

Good luck Fighting all that resistance from bag holders dumping, This won't go very far.

You ever hear anyone complain about holding bitcoin cash? This isn't some random pajeet coin this is SATOSHIS VISION.

look at the order book it says the opposite. BCH bag holders knew this would happen.

Datfeel when you do your own research and understand why this coin is Mooning

I was telling y'all all week that bitcoin cash is gonna moon

you'll still be a nigger though.

2 chink bank satoshi vision
we say you write

cryptocoincharts.info/exchanges/graphicalComparison

Oh yeh? Just look at the BCH/KRW pairings. Checkmate. Like I said, they are getting ready to. This is far from over.

Thanks cunts, I was complaining earlier today but this looks like it's a solid moon (Using leverage).

Cost me $250AU buy in I'm now +$200 profit based off $30.

If it hits $500 I'll have $501.37.

(Yes I am that plus500 shill that is crazy on platinum).

nice work but ur doin it rong
ur supposed to actually hold the coins, not have +500 do it

hot tip:
nakamoto is australian ;^)