A sort of incident happened in my first week of going to the gym, so I'd rather not go anymore...

A sort of incident happened in my first week of going to the gym, so I'd rather not go anymore. I'd like to have some nice gains by the end of the year, so is this a good workout plan? It doesn't seem too hard but I use the fact that it's seven days a week to compensate.

Monday:
Push-ups in the morning.
150-200 squats.
150-200 lunges.
150-200 sit-ups.

Tuesday:
Push-ups in the morning.
150-200+ weight lifting.
150-200 sit-ups

Wednesday:
Push-ups in the morning.
150-200+ weight lifting.
150-200 sit-ups

Thursday:
Push-ups in the morning.
150-200+ weightlifting.
150-200 burpies.

Friday:
Push-ups in the morning.
150 lunges.

Saturday:
100 pushups.
50 burpees.

Sunday:
50 burpees.

I'll go higher if things become easy

I'll critique once you tell us what happened at the gym.

No one is going to ask you wat happened. Fuck off with your bait.

Yeah c'mon tell us faggot. Did a girl make eye contact with you when she saw you staring at her so you creamed yourself in front of everyone?

Something tells me you shat yourself at the gym

Fine.

I took a picture of a girl squatting in compression pants because it's my fetish and I couldn't control myself. A guy noticed and shoved me then started yelling like I was a burglar. I tried to apologize to the girl but the gym staff told me to leave

I only wrote that sentence because I knew a lot of people would have told me it was faster to go to the gym.

Hahhahahahaha you fucking creep scumbag.

Never going to make it.

kek

Kek. Nice one user. Is there no other gym around? Or what about buying some weights? Would that be a possibility?

actually bro im on your side, that guy is whiteknighting and should just mind his own business. you should go to another gym. dont creep anymore though.

Anyhow, long story short my younger brother made me go. He's been working out for two years already so he's ripped and I'm skinny. Even though he's only younger he's two inches taller, so his regular workout pals were surprised and they just made fun of me the whole time by calling me the downgraded version of him, failure genetics vs good genetics, etc. I don't feel like dealing with it every time I go since everyone there knows him, so I figured I could try exercising at home.

Fuck I type slow.

well, share the pic

wow, what a bunch of cunts

This is what happened: I'm the kind of guy that never wear underwear, full commando style, cause I'm oerweight and it feels better to let johnny out.

I went to the gym in my first week and it was a fullhouse one day, I was trying to squat but during my second set my short ripped from the buttcrack and fell loose. I was fully naked from the waist down, everyone saw it and some even took pictures, I was so ashamed I quickly ran to my car and drove home. I would never go back.

Just find another gym. Body weight exercises are retarded.

prove it

I will, but I plan on just doing BW exercises until I look at least presentable.

What the fuck is a weightlifting?

No one else in the gym is going to look presentable either. Believe me, just about any gym you go to is gonna be full of fatties and dyels. Just go there and put the work in and you'll do fine.

All of your bodyweight exercises are retarded.

Buy a dip bar. Do dips and pullups on them.

Do feet elevated pushups.

Do bulgarian split squats.

Do hip thrusts.

All of your shit is a waste of time and gains. If you can do 200 pushups, you are going nowhere. At least think of what would be better there. Feet elevated are harder. Do one armed pushups. Do one armed feet elevated pushups. Bang, now you gain some muscle and actually get stronger.

If you do buy a dip bar, you can do captains chairs instead of situps. Or you can do lying down leg raises instead of 200 fucking situps.

Burpees are useless, but if you're doing them for cardio, keep them.

If you have dumbells, it should be obvious what you can do with them.

thats fucking shit bro, fuck those guys. you should prove them wrong by getting fucking yolked but youre not going to be able to doing mike chang shit at home man you gotta go to the gym, what about another gym thats not that one

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHITEKNIGHTS

this. share it and you will be redeemed

I meant 150-200 reps of whatever I felt like doing that involved weights.
My thoughts were starting off not with increasing muscle mass or the amount of reps, but with gaining speed so I can use some of the stuff I wrote for warm ups when I actually know what I'm doing more. I think I'm gonna do what this user said and go tp a different gym. My original plan was to leach off my brother's membership as a guest, but I guess there's not much else around it.

I've said this before on here, but I started benching 185 for reps by doing one armed elevated pushups. My ohp was also 1plate.
I attribute both of these highly due to not just doing a whole bunch of pushups but actually pushing myself.

The other things are imo very highly efficient bw stuff that will carry over into a lot of exercises. Bulgarian squats are brutal when you start them, and will give you direct strength in the squat. If you want to keep doing bw squats to improve your form, that's fine, but your strength gains will be from bss.

And you don't want speed. You want strength, and considering you seem highly self conscious, you don't want to start with just the bar when you do go in the gym.

I'm not going to go highly into it like I have before, but if you throw in hyperextensions, you should be ready to go right into a respectable level when you do starting strength.

You're not going to get much mass gains, but with what I said you should get a lot stronger than what I assume you are without doing a retarded amount of reps. You have quad strength from bss and hip thrusts. You have ass strength from bss and hip thrusts. You have pectoral/deltoid/tricep strength from elevate pushups and dips. And you have lat strength from pullups.

All you need is good form and you're set for your 1 year gains on ss. Everything you do will be at a respectable level but your form will suck (like you should expect).

That is if you choose to take time off from the gym. If you go to another gym then you can forget it (though what I say has merit if you choose these in the future). I'm just trying to actually prep you for the gym since teaching you how to warmup is the least of your problems.