Is there anything worse than driving and seeing so many people with Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, etc...

Is there anything worse than driving and seeing so many people with Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, etc. I see them numerous times everytime I go for even a short drive.

I live in a rather wealthy area and I feel like I just dont fit in. Even walking in my neighborhood I see so many nicer cars that my shitty rusted cuckbox makes me feel like I'm a subhuman slime in comparison. I just want to have a good feeling of driving a car that isn't shit. I want to live life for once.

How do you guys even cope? I honestly want to get into credit card fraud or sell steroids or just do some sort of scheme that will allow me to live a better life.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A car won't make you happy long term user. Stop being an insecure bitch.

I just keep plugging away at crypto hoping to catch a 800% gain. You only have to get lucky once. If we were to get 800% gains on 2000 we'd have a ton of options available.

I don't care about those things.

The problem is I need cash to invest. A good return is nice but a good return on $100k+ would really seal it for me, not a 500% return on $200.

80% of new cars are leased in the UK, if you live by big ben. Every time you see a new car just laugh because they are most likely a slave to the system and will always owe money and never own anything

I'm gonna buy a BMW after Kucoin moons and my 200k kucoins start paying comfy dividends.

You know if you just get in promising projects early you can make a ton of money? People who bought LINK ico are STILL up after the justing its gotten. I bought Kucoin at ico and I'm comfy as hell here. I'm already making some nice cash in my daily payouts. Coins like Kucoin and coss aren't too late to get into, They're both only been out a very short amount of time. Kucoin has only been out a month.

Try signing up
kucoin.com/#/signup

If you use my ref you can benefit off me: E3gPu4

I daytrade a lot on Kucoin exchange so you'll get some of the fees)

I hope this shill right up at least gets you motivated to get into something. DYOR and get in early on good projects, and hold senpai.

>500% return on $200
>then another 500% return
so on and so forth til you reach lamboland.

Yeah, it's called getting a job.

I don't live in the UK. I live in Canada, average household income in my area is $160k... I think they can definitely afford these cars.

>Is there anything worse than driving and seeing so many people with Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, etc.

Ik man, why would people spend money on a depreciating asset?

you can rent nice car for a day
it is not worth the money anyway

For fun maybe?

What's fun in driving?
You can't do shit since you have to focus on the road.
I'd rather take the train and watch youtube videos/shitpost on the way.

>this is what busriders actually believe

>I want to live life for once
spoiler: a nice car won't give you happiness or satisfaction in your life. Find something actually meaningful and then you won't obsess over shallow shit

People who say this have never driven a luxury car.

Don't talk like you have.

Yes it will.

>train
>bus

i dunno dude, do you spend a lot of time obsessing over successful peoples facebook/twitter/etc? its not healthy, you have to learn how to reboot your brain and adopt a new way of looking at the world

when I see a $200k sports car I don't feel jealous or envious, I just think "oh fuck cool car!" and try to take a good look at it, and move on, forgetting about it like 1 minute later. Worrying about what other people are doing compared to yourself is a guaranteed way to be miserable.

Not saying don't pursue success but you don't need to feel miserable to do that, just focus on your own tasks at hand and try reaching personal goals regardless of what anyone else around you is doing.

I just feel like time is ticking and I'm dying rather than living.

I worry about being carjacked enough as it is in a cheap car

BMW/Merc is hardly a luxury

Yeah okay Mr Wendy's chef

Thank him for his service

Cars are liabilities anyways you don’t want, accumulate wealth first. If anything fucking wealth doesn’t come in one generation.

I mean I got kicked out of high school and I live comfortably, you just need to stop worrying about having money cause theres a good chance youre gonna live a comfy retirement anyway

well sure, i think most people feel that at some point in life. there's a reason they're called the 1%, most of us will never have that kind of success.

everyone's different so there's no magic formula I can give but what worked for me whenever I've felt depressed or as if I was having some kind of crisis is to just break down my problems or goals down, make them into a list (write them down) and see which ones I can actually change, cross off the ones I can't, and then tackle them one by one, brainstorming a plan for each. Don't just write down vague or nebulous things either, eg: "want to be rich", be more specific, and give reasons, "want to have $1.35 million dollars so I can invest X into this, Y into that, buy a house worth ~$300k" etc. or if it's not about money, "travel to such-and-such, visit famous location, will need $4000 to do this trip, can earn $4000 by doing this-and-that."

set real goals, with steps on the requirements to achieve them. then start working on those requirements.

user thank you this is helpful but the bigger issue is I feel constantly cucked by working hard.

Here's my case:
>Was NEET trading stocks and doing odd jobs for money
>Felt I was wasting my time and wanted a job
>Got a job
>Pay was shit for the amount of effort so I quit
>Repeat with three other jobs
>Was excited for current job now I once again feel cucked because I know im worth more than im paid
I feel constantly cucked no matter what I do. I know I could be doing more, I feel like nothing is enough.

I want it all and I need it NOW. Not in a year but now I want to be paid now, and a lot.

>Poorfag
>Thinks a BMW is a luxury car
Lmao, everyother chav drives one in UK.

I know dat feel dude. And it is stupid to have that urge of "having a nice car" because it won't make you happy long-term and it will only reduce your cashflow.
I'm always asking myself hypothetically, when I get 200k, will I spend it on a nice car or for a nice investment? The answer should be clear... invest it and take advantage of this decision.

I think we should change our environment. Once I was on holiday in Greece on a small Island. It was a bit cheap and somehow shabby, but so lovely and placid right next to the ocean.
There I noticed something particularly, no one drove a nice car. there was not a single one on the whole Island. And so I never felt like "aw shit I have to be such as/have to own this". I'll always remember that and remember that my lust comes from the foolish consumer society.

I’m unironically on a bus right now and can confirm this to be true. Carcucks BTFO

Lol okay

>If you use my ref you can benefit off me

Isn't it the other way around though?
YOU PARASITE

>If I become a consumerist and give me money to the jews like everyone else maybe I can be happy

You consider BMW as a luxury car?

Talking Tesla, Genesis, and Benz S Class.

I wouldn't consider buying a car, even though I do have the money. I'd rarely ever use it, only to haul stuff a few times a year and to visit family every 1-2 months. Bad investment in my position.

Tame your addiction to Keeping Up with the Joneses or you'll be controlled by it your whole life.

Wtf, at least you have a car fegt

Is there anything else than walking and seeing so many people with their cars, driving?

This is a business board. Doesn't everyone have a car here?

>^worse

Tame your addiction to only having the basic necessities in life and when someone brings up driving luxury cars, make sure to talk shit behind their back out of jealousy. Instead of being open minded, curious, and using as a tool to push forward into accomplishing more without being a salty basic ass bitch consumeristic whore with an ego the size of Shillary's trash folder on Gmail.

Savage

Look for the dealer advertisements on the license plate frames and think of how shitty it makes those cars look. You'll feel a bit better.

how are you able to afford living in a wealthy area but can't afford a luxury car?

BMW's were listed in the OP, and some dude called them luxury so I pointed out that they aren't anywhere near luxury, they're pretty average cars.

Yeah bro, the i8 is really an average car

I never owned a car, and the first car I will buy is going to be a self driving one.

I thought I would be able to buy a Tesla after LINK but it crashed. Fuck sergey, someone run him over

>mfw my rich friends wear single sweaters more expensive than anything I own
fuck I wish I was born rich too

Jesus

i honestly don't understand why more people do not kill themselves, what is fun about work slaving to survive? Nothing, you are just lying to yourself to justify it.

I wages lave myself and resent every moment in my life not being rich. I throwing 90% of what i earn into crypto in the hope of obtaining a better life.

I literally couldn't give less shits about cars

Sport != Luxury

Holy fuck I know this feeling. It fucking sucks.