How do you get rid of belly fat and muffin top? I'm eating 2/3 sandwiches a day...

How do you get rid of belly fat and muffin top? I'm eating 2/3 sandwiches a day, a sunny side up egg and a banana milkshake for breakfast, and maybe a medium meal in the evening. Trying to work out more but idk where to start for core exercises without doing just cardio and losing my arms and chest. Looking for dietary and exercise tips

1. Read the fucking sticky
2. Move more
3. Eat less
4. Have Patience

now fuck off

The best way to get rid of it is having a good diet meaning: less carbohydrates and more fiber try to drink a cereal and fruits milkshake on eggs try boiled eggs on breakfast, then a couple of fruits at brunch on lunch a full meal like soup, a little cup of rice with boiled vegetables you can put cheese if you like but no grilled and a good portion of protein. on dinner fruits a digestive tea and crackers

On workouts it's better if you do 30min cardio 20min (squats, biceps, abdominal [3 times a week squats and abdominal, twice a week biceps, triceps chest/back]) and ALWAYS do stretches

hope this will help you, good luck and hard work

literally just eat less

it takes a while, theres no specific way to "target" a specific part of the body fat

But I'm a skinnyfat skeleton, if I want to lose my bulging stomach and gain weight/muscle at the same time, what do I need to do? Ab exercises?

no.

you're not skinny fat.

you're fat. get over it. lose weight

nigger im 130 pounds, I am not fat, I just happen to have fat in retarded areas like the stomach while I would like to lose while gaining muscle and mass elsewhere

Go ahead and do ab exercises. Spot reduce that belly fat. You should look awesome in about 10 days

How tall are you? It's possible to have a low BMI/weight while still being fat, you know.

Cardio, abs, back and stretches and there's no skinny fat such thing

>I am not fat!!!!
>I Just happen to have fat collect in the spot where excess body fat rests most

You're going to argue with somebody trying to help you?

whats your height ?
post full body pics

Hmmm

I'm gonna have to prescribe you reading the sticky and doing the same thing we all did to get fit

Just eat less and get to lifting, with a bit of cardio you fucking retard if you don't accept you're fat you will never get anywhere

OP here. What are good ways to work out core? Everyone says just work out abs but specifically how? What's most efficient?

>Everyone says just work out abs but specifically how? What's most efficient?

go back to eating doritos, you're never going to get anywhere.

OP are you even fucking counting your calories????

>10 days

That can't be true. I'll do it anyway, though.

I'm like 5'8, probably? Haven't measured myself for a while but can't be shorter than that.

I never realized all my life I was fat, then. Too bad my arms and legs are still fuck sticks unlike fat fucks with ham arms. Truly the worst of both worlds.

Fpbp

ahhh yes. you're yet another fat fuck that thinks since you don't look like a hamplanet, you're not overweight.

also is joking. You're literally falling for memes and jokes.

jesus christ read the sticky.

Because there's debate over stuff like sit-ups being bad for your back or whatever. Just trying to find suitable exercises to maximize fat loss

>tfw literally not realizing your entire life that you're fat

But honestly m8 I think I'll just do GOMAD and lift and maybe my stick arms and legs will disappear.

I can tell you know absolutely nothing about exercise, basic health, or staying in shape.

There hasn't been a single thing you've said or asked which wasn't already answered by the sticky.

>This post won't bump the thread.

It's just a question about whether it's easier to do basic shit like floor exercises or do stuff like using medicine balls, man

I will say it one more time

Read the sticky or you will waste months doing stupid pointless meme exercises and give up thinking your body is too special to get in shape

now fuck off

If you have too much body fat than you need to lose it.
You do that by eating less

>sit-ups being bad for your back
bruh come tf on

wanna lose weight? don't wanna exercise a bunch? i got you babe. eat celery all day whenever you feel hungry. raw celery. as much as you want, all day. then, at dinner, a couple hours before you go to bed, eat a nice, big, balanced meal. then repeat the next day. celery has next to no calories, and your one meal should be around 1500 calories. you will lose so much fucking weight holy shit. maybe switch up the celery with cans of crushed tomatoes if you're feeling like it

That's easily over 2000 calories right there, and with poor exercises you're not going to get anywhere

just do sex planks you dummy

If you do that lift big and hard. But stretch a lot. If you do a shitty routine you will just get fatter

2/3 sandwiches omfg my sides

Noice hernia bro

>without doing just cardio and losing my arms and chest
What arms? What chest?