Srs brahs, how do I stop attracting emotionally broken women...

Srs brahs, how do I stop attracting emotionally broken women? It's seeping the energy from me that I could spend making gains

Whether I meet on Tinder, through friends, through school or otherwise, every fucking girl out there that ever has liked me, and most the girls I've liked turn out to be super broken inside.

Not the destructive, jealous vindictive type but the thoughtful, kind but low insecurity girls who can never let themselves be loved.

I just want a blonde boring woman, who likes to watch TV, make dishes with quinoa and avocado and go on girl's nights out. I'm done with being the emotional stable rock that weathers the storm for these women.

FUARK

Advice welcomed

Holy fuck...dat hair...dat bod...tldr thou

Broken people attract broken people.

TL;DR: I attract only sweet, innocent, fucked up empty inside girls. How fix

I would never fuck a black chick, even if she looked like this and threw her body at me. She looks fucking disgusting, like she just rolled in some mud

I'm reasonably fit, go to one of the best colleges in the world for my degree, have interesting hobbies, play the guitar and sing like a fuccboii, spent a year working as a teacher in a third world country, have super supportive parents and the spiel.

ADHD as fuckk tho, no joke. I'm 110% energy all day long and can't do shit about it. Might be why

Sage and report faggy threads asking for advice attracting women, etc.

fag alert

>girls
>fucked up
>emotionally broken
like 80% of girls, bro

no clue dude, i have the same problem but it's refreshing to see i'm not the only one. maybe American girls are just fucked in the head?
>tfw no femboy twink gf (male)

If you'd fuck a charcoal shoveler you got some of your own problems

you describe most women. very few chicks are "emotionally stable" by male standards

autistic fag alert

read this post carefully, it's a /pol/fag trying to rationalize why he doesn't have a gf
he can't admit that a black women is fuckable, so he's trying to say that he's above her simply because she's black, he can't accept that he is white and ugly and someone out there is nonwhite and attractive

You don't. You have to be emotionally stable and not a rock, a fucking boulder who never reacts to any women's shit ever. After dealing with constant bullshit from women over your life, you learn to deal with it.

If you act firm, strong, and don't give in, women will follow your example.

you attract what you are.

sort yourself out.

tbqh, your credentials mean nothing, if you at your core are a fragile individual. find a nice young church girl, maybe. i dunno

also FUCKING SAUCE FUCK. LOOK AT THOSE LABIA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>Srs brahs, how do I stop attracting emotionally broken women?

who cares, as long as they're hot

>current year
>not realizing most western women are what youd categorize as 'broken'
>ISHYGDDT

>not enjoying mudwrestling

t. virgin 16 year old

All women are broken

Next question.

Being this big of a fag on a heterosexual board...

>sort yourself out.

whoa guy good counter signal :D we are killing drumpf now haha!!!

/pol/ pls go

She looks like she gets her hair done by Yugioh.

Everytime I see a picture like OP I feel the urge to try to wash them, they just look dirty and If you scrub good enough they will be white :3

>that belly button

D R O P P E D

i love seeing peterson memes on Veeky Forums

Agreed bitch looks like a burnt surfboard

Broken women are easy. Duh.

Good women with good looks are like the top fruit on the true. The nicest, the sweetest. Broken women and ugly women are like the low fruit on the tree, easy to get.

So either you're not putting the effort to find a good broad and make her yours OR what you offer is not of a high enough quality to attract a good woman.

How men view a woman's appeal:
>looks
>brains
>emotional stability

How women view a man's appeal:
> Looks
> Brains
> Social power

Yeah and they always have dirty ass pussies look how dark that girls pussy is. She looks like she never showers and with that long ass weave she defiantly doesn't.

faggot

You sound like you're fucking your cousins once in a while

Well most women who aren't emotionally broken are usually out of your(generalization) league. Usually they're in law/med school and am about to marry the dude they've been with since middle school.

Lets post black qts.

That pic..
Oh god,
Oh god...

OP bitches are all crazy, so be even more crazy.
Its a foolproof plan.

Another one...

>how do I stop attracting emotionally broken women?

stop being nice

Last one

Bonus

In my experience, most women are kinda broken inside. The way women are raised in the west, it's hard to avoid.

>Tfw my ex of eight years was emotionally strong and independent for a woman

>outie
that poor thing.