Why is this place such a right wing infested shithole all of a sudden?

Why is this place such a right wing infested shithole all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/
weeklystandard.com/pew-political-iq-poll-republicans-consistently-more-knowledgeable/article/271190
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe it's project Metal Gear.
Maybe it's cause /pol/ has succeeded in their meme campaign.
Maybe a little bit of both.
Maybe they're born with it.
Maybe it's maybeline

this photo is literally how i envision anybody from pol

mom took the photo probably

Because /pol/ who mostly are fatties finally realize being fatass is shit and it is a trait of sjw haes faggot

/pol/ is here for the fat hate threads, just like redfagdit.
Right or Left, 95% of them are fat faggots and dyel teenagers fresh from /b/

Because those with cultural beliefs that are outside the common culture are held back by posters that want to keep the culture intact. Those that hold these popular sets of beliefs (pol) are much louder because they wish to impose a new cultural movement.
ex: there's a post about trans people
>I'm trans
>maybe I'l read it
>maybe I'm not in the mood to be torn apart by people who don't understand my situation
>doesn't really bother me since it's not about me personally
>move on
>better myself from the available information
>contribute to memes
We all have different roles, I suppose

WHY WON'T YOU PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE YOU HEARTLESS DRUMPF VOTERS!!

How about you both fuck off to your containment board you fags ?
Stop having these shit threads every day.

Rolling for based fist wizard

>terminator
noice

rollan for caffeine

Because people who generally lift are alpha. And alpha people are general right wing. Only the weak become liberal because they can't handle the hard reality of life

you need to go outside more m8

>Veeky Forums
>alpha

rollin lumberjack

rolling

rollerino

rolll

i liek suprise

>all of a sudden
it has been like this since /pol/ as a board was made.

i dont need to roll invisible, i already am

Summer is coming

ROLLIN'

Maybe it's the Fratellis.

rollin

Gayest shit I've ever heard.

rollerinoo for pizza

Because fuck you, liberal scum.

rolling

Roll

>There is no 88
reroll

>wizard of the deep
fuck yeah

dubs is choose any wizard dude, read the top.

fucking kek, a man cursed with repeating digits
If you get dubs you choose the wizard you want by the way.

posting for karma

Relleling

Sick shit. rollan

Hey thats a pretty gay post there buddy

The man speaks truth but he worded it in a gay way.

Veeky Forums has always been right/libertarian, pls go Veeky Forums.

kkk pls

roll for eggs

who else is #swoleleft here?

fuck off you liberal cuck. The only left leaners here are people from that faggot state of CA. Mother nature will do us all a favor when the San Andreas fault opens up and you niggers disappear into the ocean

Veeky Forums has always and always will be /pol/

Get onboard or face the oven

Veeky Forums was historically libertarian.

Rolling

8ch is down so I guess stormy came here for some reason.

whoami

Libertarianism isn't an ideology, it's a vice.

Rolling

Because we won the election and you lost, cry more bitch nigger

WE

rool

Rolllllin

Is this some gay /leftypol/ meme that you expect me to recognise?

It's the residual effects of Veeky Forumss presence from a few days ago.

some geeks became moralfags when they realized right-wing values might give them superiority over others

if you've had a shitty life and get bullied, then finding an ideology that promises to give you everything you want, while punishing people you feel have hurt you, without costing you anything in the process... it's seductive.

I find it hilarious that you actually think that image makes the alt-right look bad

Rolllingas

>irony

Rolling, also btw fucking normies right wing cucks stole PEPE from us.

That pic would be all well and good if it werent for the fact that islam is aggressively invading other lands to enact its wishes. Otherwise each to their own. Also most on the right dont want women to obey men, a monarchy or are opposed to those that really do adapt our culture. They just want women to be free of exogenous social manipulation, a government true to democracy and all to be held by the same social and cultural standards.

The alt right doesn't exist

Rollerino.

No but dont try stop the left having to put labels and group understanding onto everything otherwise it might mean all their anthropology degrees were for nothing!

Rolling

>criticizes liberals for labeling and grouping conservatives
>immediately labels and groups liberals

it's because Veeky Forums is mainly composed of 18-30 year old white men, who are predominantly republican and loud and happy about their party winning after 8 years. Veeky Forums has ALWAYS been this way until a bunch of phoneposting college shitskins and women leaked onto the board.

the alt-right is not the right. for example, you defend the positions of conservatives as being more reasonable than what the image in says, while supports the positions in the image. that is the difference between "the right" and "the alt-right."

extremism is the result of blind partisanship. critical citizens do not need to resort to these kind of insecure, self-justifying positions.

no one is paid to shitpost on sjw forums, it's different when an actual organization is paying people to literally shill.

Rollin for Bee wizard. I will save this planet!

because the white man is finally waking up to what is happening

Are bees gonna make it brehs ?

Rolling. Also /pol/ is alpha, OP's pic is some anti-racist bandwagoning pro-Israel redditor from /r/le_donald.

And here come the conspiracy theories...

Thats /pol/ the picture

Preach it man. The alt right is an anti intellectual movement that seeks to curtail hard-fought liberties. I miss the days when Veeky Forums was of a more libertarian persuasion

Wizroll

Because the summer of terror proved /pol/'s point. Import kebab. Ingest terror. Remove kebab. Expel terror.

Pretty gay

If anything that picture makes Islam look good. That's not radical islam, thats just islam. and it's pretty based in its core values

I'd take a moderate muslim over a lefty atheist anyday of the fucking week

>Pletty gay

>tfw muslim
>but also frequent /pol/

(((they))) will never divide us my brother

Pretty much this.

Reality has a right wing basis.

When you've ever taken care of yourself, fed and clothed and been independent... You instinctively understand how natural and good and healthy that is.... All the rest became Petty and childish.

I was pretty left, everyone is by default in USA because that's how schools raise everyone... But like I said, reality has a right wing basis.

Pretty much everyone I've talked to it's the same story "I didn't care or was fairly left wing but then I started... learning, reading, received x y z contradictory experiences and figured out it was so much bullshit."

It's always a process of unlearning.

>tfw black homo
>but also frequent /pol/

the goyim know

>educated people are left
>uneducated people are right

correct

Röll

LMAO FUCK

I was wondering how this thread had so many responses

Roll

An excellent piece out of the 'Fall of Western Man.' Understanding the psychological manipulation of our people is crucial in understanding why as a collective group we have allowed ourselves to be divided and almost taken over.

Just like a bundle of rods is much harder to break when tied tightly together, so to is a people harder to break when they are aware of their common bond, common heritage and common interests and are united in their desire to protect their culture and way of life.

When those rods are separated they are more easily broken and the same is true with Western Civilisation. If you divide the people into individuals then they are more easily broken which means society is more easily broken.

You only have to look at the state of society today and the pursuit of self-gratification over the good of the group to see that this is undeniably true.

>no purple knight
its shit

Well I know you're being snarky, but professors do have a left wing bias...

12:1 in one study
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/

However conservatives are not uneducated, when tested on issues Republicans consistently answered correctly more often than Democrats:

weeklystandard.com/pew-political-iq-poll-republicans-consistently-more-knowledgeable/article/271190

Here you go fag.
Last digit from 0 to 9.
Remember to sage.

rolling