Why do girls do huge bulks and put on like 20+ pounds if they gain like half a pound of muscle a month...

Why do girls do huge bulks and put on like 20+ pounds if they gain like half a pound of muscle a month? Couldn't a bulk be like 100 calories extra?

Pic related is goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/calorie-partitioning-part-1.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

managing a bulk less than 500 calories is a waste of time

>Couldn't a bulk be like 100 calories extra?

I guess, if they wanted to put on half a pound of muscle in a year instead.

Also, it's impossible to calculate your TDEE so precisely.

it's really not a good idea to bulk too far past 15% bodyfat, your nutrient partitioning gets worse after that point

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/calorie-partitioning-part-1.html/

the leaner you are, the greater % of your weight will end up going to muscle

as far as why people bulk at like a 1lb/week rate rather than whatever the rate of muscle growth it, a really small surplus can disappear if you take the stairs and not the elevator that day

if you do not consistently stay a little above maintenance, your growth friendly environment goes away and you spin your wheels at maintenance calories

Why? They're gaining mostly fat that will take like half a year or something to lose
So why not 250 then? The amount of muscle built in a month is small lol

her legs are bigger kek

if you're correctly measuring, you're probably getting 350-400 calories a day because of leftover food scraps, and it's always better to under estimate.

making progress on such a low surplus is extremely slow, and just because you're eating 250 calories over maintenance doesnt mean its all muscle, you will still be gaining fat.

at the end of the day your progress will be much slower.

do some research on the "ideal surplus for bulking" many people and studies point to a 500 calorie surplus, or 20% above maintenance. this is even for trainess who are 3 years into serious training can only gain .5 a muscle a month

Some women bbers look so hot when they bulk.

i beg to differ.

You wont BE making any more gains on excessive bulk either. Fat =/= gains. Also you will spend 6 months cutting instead of 2 months so thats 4 months of literal no gains for those who bulked too much.

Gaining muscle is slow any way you put it. I rather be lean at the same time.

using the same thing starting this week

man that looks gay

Who were they taking this pic for? That's some kinky shit for a young hot couple.

did you make this spreadsheet yourself?

how do I get a beef girl like this?

why think about cutting and bulking when you can cruize test and lean bulking while cutting kek
stay natty stay dyel faggots

I fucking lost my shit at this picture top kek

this is the gayest picture to ever exist

Unless you're weighing your individual food on the plate pre-post eating, then no. Nutritional guides have a lot of variance.

but i do that

Then you probably are able to track quite accurately.

Most people don't do that. Not worth the time investment for your average bloke. I commend you for your dedication