Whats your excuse for not having a gf when its this easy

Whats your excuse for not having a gf when its this easy

youtu.be/fsj6vLx2r-c?t=2m14s

Is this how you catch autism

I think I caught the autism

Pretty mang though

Proof that you can still get women while having autism as long as you're Chad

I wasn't born with a best face in the world and it was only recently I started working out

>Connor
>Best face

Friendly reminder that if your shredded as fuck you can get away with everything.

Our boy zyzz was right after all.

His narcissism makes him look like a fuccboy

Look at his body language when that black guy comes over to say hi

connor absolutely DOMMED by the BBC

>implying these shitty jewtube videos aren't staged and you idiots are giving him money for watching this trash

For sure, Youtube videos are super lucrative. Lucrative enough for walmart to sustain the risk of liability for injury incurred by a single autismo-fest video. Everyone's in on it.

For sure. He's hot but definitely not hot enough to lock down consider how much of a narcissist and autismo he is.

I really don't think that there is anyone who is 'hot enough' to act like him, but yeah he's quite the autismo

are you fucking dumb? who is talking about walmart being in. almost every jokes and donation video on jewtube is fake and was proven to buy actors. paying 100$ to some random girl to act in your video for 5 minutes is nothing compared to thousands you make from views. don't be an idiot and believe everything you see

>takes off his shirt and starts posing infront of him
>being this jewed

>deviated for baseline emotional state

Why would he have to pay someone? They aren't even doing anything.
It's not fucking prankinvasion fucking random girls on the street, it's just a guy doing akward shit and getting just as akward responses to it.
You can see that most of the girls are visibly creeped out.

>Why would he have to pay someone?
you really have no idea how much income you can make from youtube don't you? having 500k+ subs and you can practically live off it.

post the evidence if there is any

How the fuck does the point that he makes money off the videos prove that he pays the people in it?
What the fuck?

They aren't doing anything extraordinary or special or unbelievable or anything that would raise the suspicion of them bein paid.
It's literally 95% Connor and then the cringy yet sometimes positive reactions by random ass females.

Why doesn't conner become a model or something? Seems like he's make more as that than his youtube channel

I acc love his autism its kind of endearing

Fear of long term commitment

the way he looked at her when he popped his top off is so fucking beta, he's like "hey ch-check it out I w-work out"