If I just hold this until Nov 2018, what will the price be on the day of? Will I beat most of the market...

If I just hold this until Nov 2018, what will the price be on the day of? Will I beat most of the market? I am considering locking in and holding long.

Check the DGB charts

You may or you may not.

if they deliver, $50 a coin.
if they just fart around all day for years, it'll languish at 10-30 cents forever.
no in between.

I'm holding it for a long time because of what this *is* and *can* become, but acknowledge the fickle nature of the market and weirdness of corporate culture along with all the vagaries & iniquities which abound and may suddenly change everything.

I feel that we have a better than 50/50 shot at this performing very well long-term (2-3 years), and that's good enough for me.

I know... very little. :^) We buy & sell with incomplete information, of course, but this thing just *clicks* like nothing else I've ever seen.

I'm in it for the long haul: 20,000 LINK @ $0.38; idgaf if this goes to zero and gets delisted, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up being a 10x+ gain.

I'm holding around 10250~ ether and want to buy around 8000 euro worth more if it keeps being at this low price
I have to wait for my income though

you have to hodl on good projects like bitcoin and ethereum if you do short term trading you will just fuck up yourself like +90% chance of you fucking yourself up

have you seen what this board was saying when ethereum was around 14 usd? it was very similar to this thing
most people (85%) on this board are shillers and trolls
and the other 10% are retards who get shilled etc maybe 5% normal ppl

just gather information by yourself and make a decision on if you want to hold this for a long time or not then that's it

also I don't give a shit even if it gets around 1 cent I will hold

coca cola was getting sold like crazy because people were thinking it would get bankrupt a long time ago

just make a decision right now yes or no and if you don't keep your promise to yourself you are a retard

or make a rule about when you will sell it or something if you want short term gains

don't do things on the go while emotionally affected you stupid fuck (I just wanted to say it like that ha)

fuck it i'm buying more

bought at 25 cents so bags are still relatively light

but I will kick myself if I don't take this opportunity to buy more and it inevitably moons

>make a decision on if you
*make a decision on your own

just bought another 2k

the slightest bit of news and this thing is going up, even the fudders must realise this

it does feel like ethereum back in february tbqhwy senpai

25 cents

i wonder if anyone here sold at 3.3k sats

>the slightest bit of news and this thing is going up

oh you poor fool. you would be lucky if the price doesnt go down when "good" news comes out.

Sorry but this will be totally forgotten in a few months, that's how it goes in crypto. It either moons when it has the chance or ends up a dead coin.

yep just like vertcoin

But what do you do when the team is absolute garbage?
It can have the best technology in the world behind it but devs are as shady as it gets.
Nobody will be buying when even the official reddit is full of posts like mine.
People are starting to wake up and realize that this project became shit real fucking fast.

or antshar...

>it does feel like ethereum back in february tbqhwy senpai

OVER 6 MILLION

I defended this coin so long, but the devs are actually 100% responsible for this fucking downfall. And they still won't say anything. It's too late for any news now lol

Convince me not to put $1000 on LINK

>Worrying about what NEETS on Veeky Forums think rather than focusing on partnering with multi billion dollar conglomerates.

I'm kinda glad with the approach they took, desu. It's different,and completely negates the bullshit of usual coins. They get to put their heads down and focus on the work...and the fruits of their labor will come with time.

Why would anyone convince you not to, most of Veeky Forums has bags they would love to sell you.

They already got their 32MM they dont give a shit about token holders lol. They only care about marketing their product to big bankers. Why they cant do both when they have 32MM as a fucking start up is pretty sad.

It will be $50 by EOY 2018. You can buy 5000 links right now, do the math.

>Worrying about what NEETS on Veeky Forums think rather than focusing on partnering with multi billion dollar conglomerates.

OR

take literally fucking 10 minutes to give an update and then u focus on both NEETS who fucking funded their project, and multi billion banker cunts.

And majority of holders are still ok with this. I wonder how it'll take them to snap, is it breaking the 15 cent levels? idk but just as I'm typing this, like pottery
It's one thing to focus on work and another to post literally nothing and give some "updates" like "it's going great".
People actually thanked rory for that update. Jesus christ you people are crazy. There are vaporware coins worth more than this scam right now and you're OK with this.

What do you mean? Steve is working on the code and Sergey is brown nosing big business. He's about to present at devcon3 and again in a super conference in Jan in Dallas.... I do not get you guys. It's like you wanted to be constantly placated.

>implying you cant do both when you have 32MM

right but apparently Sergey thinks he and rory can handle everything so fucking hiring an actual team

Steve is a fucking myth, nobody knows what the guy is doing. Doing "network" teehee, give a proper update you fucking subhuman just tell what you're working on don't give vague answers.
Sergey can't take 5 mins to visit slack, takes months to prepare a presentation, too busy all the time like he's running fucking Fortune500 company.
Rory is an absolute subhuman shitstain that should choke on his own dick.

We got better updates from Bitbean and Xtrabytes, fuck you, you fucking retard.

DEEP BREATHING, user!!

I fucking hate rory.

WILL EVERYTHING BE ALRIGHT IF I HOLD THIS COIN

I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT, THIS MEDIOCRITY, THIS MISERY, WILL LINK SAVE ME BROS

HOW MUCH SHOULD I BUY TO BE A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

IF I GET JUSTED ONE MORE TIME I MIGHT DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is what happens when you listen to an obese aspie for 2 months in the slack.
I feel like flying to the caymans and skullfucking rory until he utters the words "we applied to bittrex".
He did this to me, he scared me for life.

Rory is a top chap you autist loons. And why don't you relax and have a glass of sherry or something, with a little patience you're gonna be rica

>People are STILL holding chain link bags

This is like watching Digibyte fall all over again. I really hope you guys get a rebound, but I've been hoping the same for digibyte holders since June.

I've decided to give up worry about it. I believe in the tech, the widespread application for it, the connections that are forming, the big business that already knows about it, etc. If it doesn't play out in the long-run, whatever, I lose like the 2k USD I invested (which is a lot to me), but if it does get to where it can go, I'll be sitting pretty.

I know they're shit at talking to their holders, but what can you do. You can either believe it's going places or drop out. PS they can't apply to Bittrex or they get labeled as a security or soemthing; Bittrex has to go to them.

>thanks for the support
>we can't comment on that
I've been reading these same 2 posts for 2 months from this guy and you call him top chap?
RIDF pls

DIGIBYTE WAS DOOMED TO FAIL
I GET A DIFFERENT FEELING WHEN I LOOK AT CHAINLINK
ITS THE SAME FEELING WHEN I LOOK AT BITCOIN AND ETH
YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
FUCK YOU

WAKE ME UP

>Flushing noise intensifies

At least DGB did 40x before crash, this did 4x only

>bittrex
That's such fucking bullshit, it's a utility token.
Then bittrex wouldn't have a single ETH token listed if that was the case.

Im kinda confused about what wallet will hold my link?

will MEW accept it?

here's your update you twats. "we're working on it". what the fuck do you want them to say and would you retards even understand it? SERGAY RORY PLEASE TELL ME ITS GOING TO BE OK MOMMY SAID YOU WOULD MAKE ME RICH AND YOU'RE NOT THIS IS NOT GOOD I AM NOT OK WITH THIS PLEASE RORY YOU FAT IDIOT JUST SAY SOMETHING I NEED TO BE RICH

Yes

I'm starting to think I shouldn't have taken out 20k in loans for my 85K stack.

Luckily the apr is only 20%.

Mate.... It was always going to be a long-term hold, even if we didn't think it'd go this low.

>go to biz
>people are promoting LINK like crazy
>muh "looks like ethereum so must grow like ethereum"
>jpg.kek
>check the coin out
>seems fishy as hell
>only 35% (350 million out of a billion) coins are sold to the public
>fuck it, won't fall for this shitcoin
>go to gym and workout for an hour or so
>come back and log on biz
>bag holders are already crying
>mfw

Another fudder doesn't know what he's talking about as usual.

>this user is in the same boat as you, but is $8,500 invested in link

he'll regret this user.

here's the thing you fucking faggots. everyone's crying at a lack of news.

chainlink devs do not give a flying fuck about the short term price of their product. they dont care about hype. they care about delivering an end product that works and will be implemented as intended in the whitepaper.

they own a ton of tokens (30% or something yeah?) so they're highly invested in seeing that the value of this product goes up LONG TERM. the only way to do this is to give it longterm longevity by working their asses off, not giving it dumb hype or slack updates.