Alright guys after a year and a half of dieting I'm finally down to 172lbs, 6'...

Alright guys after a year and a half of dieting I'm finally down to 172lbs, 6'. I'm on the last 5lbs or so of weight loss but I want to get a head start on creating a lifting routine for the summer.

I'm lifting on a bench from home. I have an Olympic bar and plenty of weights for my DYEL ass so I'm able to hit the big 3 as well as OHP. Also have a pull-down and leg raise/extend attachment.

I've never created a routine before but I've spent all morning reading about crafting my own.

If I had a camera I'd post a pic of my current body, but I don't. Sucks. Pic related is what I have so far.

do SS you dumb faggot

SS is a meme

take out leg extensions and do lunges instead.

sage

Thanks, any suggestions for chest exercises. Maybe incline bench? I'm not really sure what to add there.

Incline DB Bench yeah

And would add weighted dips somewhere great for tris and chest

I don't really have any where to do dips I'll have to make something.

You dont have to do them, just a suggestion.

You could use 2 stools if you have any and wear a backpack and add weights to it.

Yeah, no, dips are fucking awesome and I forgot about em. I removed military bench from day one and replaced with dips. Was going to move military to day 5 but thats already got plenty of shoulder volume.

Its been a really long time since I hit the gym. I did a ton of p90x while I was losing weight, though. So I kept a lot of muscle mass.

I would take out either pull ups or chin ups since both hit lats already (i prefer doing pull ups), and add bent over row to hit your mid back

Actually in your case, since you are doing biceps on that day, keep the chin ups.

And change the order

Do DL first, then bent over row, then chin ups, then your curls

Oh fuck yeah. Nice thanks.

I was thinking of adding an Ab / Forearm day on day 6 or 7 and only doing Forearms once every other week. Thoughts? I feel like I'm lacking volume.

Change the order on chest too, you dont want to do your tris first then do incline and press, it will make it difficult.

So put tris lastish?

Shitty frequency, it's trash. Read the Sticky, read SS (the book), do SS

I usually hit abs and forearms right after my lifts, in your schedule i would hit forearms on lifting days and do your abs on your cardio/rest days
yeah

Great advice. Good lookin out.
Nah, I want to make my own routine tailored for me.

All the "areas" got fucked up from switching everything around, ofc.

You have no experience nor knowledge, you have no right to make your own routine. Also you're not some kind of special specimen who needs a routine tailored specifically after his needs