Can Connor ever make a bad video? Also Tinder general post your tinder profile and anons will give advince

Can Connor ever make a bad video? Also Tinder general post your tinder profile and anons will give advince

youtube.com/watch?v=cW888kzw36o

Anyone got a quick guide to a good profile?

Fucking Connor

Lolling at the one girl who was into the pokemon hat.

>another video of taking pictures with drunk 6/10 white girls

such creativity

1. Dont be the cuck holding the sign

2. if you pay attention men start taking off their shirts by the dozens toward the end kinda funny

>Conner "prison bitch" Murphy
>Connor " orange jumpsuit flashlight" Murphy
>Connor "shredded 4 dicks" Murphy

Connor is just a poor autistic.

From a biological persective it's really funny behaviour. They're literally following the alpha male, no matter how embarassing it is.

Being this jelly

His videos make me feel so good, just imagine all these girls getting their hearts broken when they realize he just got their numbers for the sake of the video, and that they aren't special enough to have a chance to ever be with him. He is truly based.

And it's fucking karma as well
>"So what do you do after you've matched?"
>"Ignore them lol'

How does it feel Veeky Forums?

Work out all you want, girls still crave the BBC

this exact same thing happened at He will not divide us. Identity europa chads showed up and took off their shirts and all the beta pol nerds followed

How fucking trashy and retarded you have to be to steal random clothes on the ground like that?

And those girls continue to show us just how shallow they are.

Yeah, people have a higher tendency to follow behaviour when either:
>A large group is doing it
>An important person is doing it
Just look at how mindlessly people copy celebrity behaviour.

My Biology teacher told me a story about this. He was standing in a big line in front of a door that led to the grandstand of a tv show.
As an experiment he just walked out of line and waited in front of a different door. Soon after, people started standing behind him, and a line formed.

British broadcasting corporation?

>named Connor
>not holding a beer while posing
not quite my tempo

wat

>lifting for years just to make cringy videos about 5/10 basic bitches mirring him
just fucking lol @ this cuck

that pic is really cool

I wasn't prepared for this

DONE

m8 don't forget the ''rather large''-part otherwise punk ass bitches can do this shit.

I dont even have a comeback haha

well look at the time

Are your eyes really that bad?

how about "can't see the elephant in the room?"

That's like saying you need a microscope to look at a paper towel roll.

You're right, I'm hung like a field mouse in a snow blizzard. Wanna grab drinks?

How

Jesus christ fucking autists. The men are not taking off their shirts because 'following the alpha male' they are ironically doing it for laughs "hey look i can do it also but im not even ripped xDD"

However yea its beta sign and desperate call for attention no denying in that.

i like this guy he seems genuine and worked hard for sure but i cant stand these videos. its always a bunch of average looking basic sluts

>inb4 jelly
i have zero problem with casual sex but you dont have to be an annoying cunt that writes shallow on her forehead to do so. he could go to a decent club or just a bar and pick up girls but that wouldnt be funny and make youtube-bux