My girlfriend's personal trainer is more handsome than me. Nothing will happen r-right guys?

My girlfriend's personal trainer is more handsome than me. Nothing will happen r-right guys?

>asking this on Veeky Forums of all places
It's like you want to be called a cuck

Falling for the
>personal trainer meme
Enjoy your meme exercises

are you more muscle than him?>

It already has...

Gotta assert your dominance. You should probably fuck him before he fucks your wife

I wouldn't worry about it bro

You're assuming he'd even want to fuck your gf/find her attractive

You have to win his heart before she does

ofcourse he will cuck you faggot. No one is training my girl besides me.

A girl I know recently left her boyfriend of 2 years to date her trainer. He proposed after 2 months and now they're married

kek

she picked the PT
she picked someone who was more attractive than you
she's probably taking it up her ass right now

lol this dude is like a 6 tops

Hahah reminds me of my bests mate's girlfriend. Got herself a personal trainer, before ever session she'd come downstairs with her best makeup on in the tightest gym clothes you can imagine.
Out for 3 hours for like a 1 hour session.
Starts going out in the week to see her 'friends' dolled the fuck up and looking slamming hot.

He was stoked because her body got better and better meanwhile I'm just sat their internally shaking my head because there's a very good chance she's been getting dicked out by some PT stud for the past 6 months.

He's probably gonna propose to her this year too. For shame.

>girlfriends go to see her PT
>the gym is closed

You're a pretty shit friend if you watch that happen and don't at least speak up once.

I can't say, as I don't know your gf, and even if I did, I couldn't be sure. My friend's wife, whom I've know since we were kids, cheated on him, and I would never have believed she's do something like that. You must be very careful when picking a woman to date/marry, but even then you can never be 100% sure.

However, a relationship without trust is never going to work. If you know that your gf truly loves you, it's not very probable that she'd hurt you like that.

Btw, why does she have a personal trainer? Are you too busy to train her yourself, or do you feel you don't know enough about fitness?

bro you should not have come here and asked this. they will give you black pilled answers that you dont want to hear and that will eat at your soul in the back of your mind when you lay down to sleep at night. do not come here and ask that shit please trust me

you've got to cheat on your girlfriends preemptively but still like them and respect them. its the only way to keep your wits about you i think. i know its terrible but you can't let your game down because it takes forever to bounce back sometimes if you dont work when you're in a relationship

Quit being insecure. If that cunt cheats on you, then be glad you dodged a bullet.

Your only chance for revenge is to raise his offspring to be as autistic as you are.

yea look at those pointy elbows

Of course not.

Word.

>Not breaking in his house at night
>Not waking him with a huge knife/gun pointing at him
>Not making it clear you are gonna gut him and his family alive if he looks anywere else but the floor while training your gf from a minimum distance of 5 yards while making sure you are watching him

Right now, he's expressing his concern to her, about how girls seem to get trapped in relationships with guys who don't take care of themselves. Guy who don't get Veeky Forums. Guys like you.

And his reasoning is sound. And she's listening. He may not come out and straight say it, but the thought to leave you has been planted. It's too late, bruh.