Hey guys. Second time I make a thread about this. So here is my situation:

>No money for Gym
>Cant go running, no where to do it
>No diet, I usually eat a lot anyways
>132lbs
>Abs visible, not a lot but they are there
>Nice arms
>Not skinny, but not bulky, 5´6´´
>Have no money, so i cant afford any sort of equipment, except a pull up bar that i got for christmass
>max push ups i have ever done without resting, 40
>max pulls ups i have ever done without resting, 5
>Feel pathetic

How can I improve my situation Veeky Forums?

Stop being fucking lazy. Google bodyweight routines and go from there. Jesus Christ youre never gonna make it if you waste time posting on Veeky Forums hoping someone will post a magical answer to your problems.

If you want to do it, you'll find a whey
If you don't want to do it, you'll find an excuse, young grasshopper.

>h-hey Veeky Forums here is a generic greentext on how I look and my situation

Dude, I have no idea how to even picture you. Look, this kind of stupid thread gets posted daily here. It's really simple: read some books or do research.

These threads are such shit. It's not hard to sit down with a pen and paper, brainstorm, and come up with a couple ideas that you can get started on. Jesus Christ, put in some effort for once.

Ok to you all, i have seriusly no idea how to make a routine, i am not lazy, and i have no fucking idea where to look.

>No money for Gym
get a job
>Cant go running, no where to do it
you can run anywhere
>132 lbs
eat more
>not skinny
lol
>nice arms
lol
>feel pathetic
you are pathetic

>i am not lazy

>5'6
Found your problem

i am not, :C

You should be more self-aware

You can literally run anywhere, how could you possibly not have anywhere to do it?

Op here, should I show how do i look for you to get an idea

My gym is 10$ a month, if you can find ~30 mins of pleb work for an old person or some shit, you can raise the funds pretty ez. Heck You could make 10$ a month flipping shit on craigslist or something.

Good luck OP the gym is a great investment, make yourself find a way.

Not american. Not even at 3am. If i get out im gonna get robbed/killed/rapes/etc.

>>No money for Gym

Not american, gyms here are expensive AF. Thanks anyways

>make a list of excuses for not doing things
Do you feel accomplished now?

I COULD exercise at home, yet i have no equipment and no idea how to make a routine, thats why i made this post

>Not American
There's your problem

You sound like such a beta pussy

>>Cant go running, no where to do it
do you live in space? Or is the gound where you live lava?

>more excuses
do you feel even more accomplished now?

Thread has been up for over 25 mins now

Nice excuses, OP.

Do Convict Conditioning and stop being French or whatever.

>no money for gym

friendly reminder that a $30 gym membership is $1 per day. If you can't afford this (and i mean genuinely cannot, not "i'll buy $5 lunches every day because I wake up too late to make my own at home") then I truly feel sorry for you.

>Not lazy
>Didn't even read the whole sticky before you made this thread in the hope of having answers given to you

If someone put a gun to your head and told you to find yourself a workout routine then you would have a top tier fucking routine in front of you in 10 minutes. Stop being lazy and stupid, if you want something then do anything to get it. Jesus user one google search and you have your answer.

Friendly reminder that im not american

OP here, so i followed your advice and started looking on google, would this work out if i do one of these every day?

think I can do purple on monday and thursday, orange on tuesday and friday, and blue on wednesday and saturday, while resting on sunday, or doing green on sunday. What do you guys think?