What's the best, most dangerous fat burner I can get my hands on in the US...

What's the best, most dangerous fat burner I can get my hands on in the US? I want to sweat while doing nothing and lose my appetite for days on end.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760503/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will power

heroin

Don't be a fucking pussy. I want to have a heart attack.

No constipation pls.

>I want to sweat while doing nothing
You want a sauna
Fat burners are literally just dangerous amounts of stimulants in one pill. You will be physically incapable of doing nothing while on them

Bullshit, I'm trying to have a heart attack. Which ones are the heart attackiest

I'm going for gigantic shits with no appetite like adderall but not adderall

lol u are a pussy by not having willpower.. u can have heart attacks if u tell your body to have em.

pussy

dnp

DNP, adderall and get a tape worm

You might legit die though lol

This as well as yohimbine and you're set to start powering your own steam turbine.

A M P H E T A M I N S

Any brands/supplements in particular that have DNP?

user knows. Get your hands on a small mountain of speed. You won't be hungry and you'll feel like you can cardio yourself across all landlocked landmasses in the world.

If you're looking to have a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack you oughta know by now

DNP will also give you cataracts. You can be the Stevie Wonder of heart attacks.

Answer the question pls. I've had DNPX, and I'm almost out. Wondering if anything new has hit the market since then.

Are you just spewing menes you've heard as fact? The cataracts things is a very misrepresented statistic that happened in one test out of many

Have fun reading.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760503/

Very good post. That was hilarious. I appreciate the effort.

Are you fucking stupid
Quit being lazy and impatient
This is what got you fat in the first place
You would rather risk your life than to work hard geeze end yourself

Meth

DNP

you just described DNP

>I've had DNPX

lol that shit ain't dnp

dnp is illegal

that's not DNP, idiot

Smoke some meth pussy

DNP is less heart attacky and more cataracts and OH GOD MY MUSCLES ARE LITERALLY BURNING THEMSELVES CUT IT OUT CUT IT OUT and then you catch fire as you become your most aesthetic.