Can anyone give me one good reason why I shouldn't become a masked vigilantly...

Can anyone give me one good reason why I shouldn't become a masked vigilantly? I've been thinking about it for quite sometime now, and I personally can't come up with any downsides myself but I just thought I would ask the voice of reason Veeky Forums before making the financial plunge of buying all my gear.

I have been working out for over 4 years now, both bodybuilding and strength training as well as having 2 years experience of amateur boxing. Does fit think this would be a good way to put my gains to work?

I've not talked to anyone I know in real life about this apart from my therapist who seemed to be quite supportive (although I think she thinks I was joking), so any feedback is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbIW3U7t6Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just become a cop?

I support you too, Cucked Crusader!

Think they would let me wear a mask?

>vigilantly

How about you learn how to spell vigilante before trying to fight crime.

How much do you have to bench to become bullet proof

Move to Montreal: youtube.com/watch?v=pbIW3U7t6Eo

What you going to do? Hide in bushes watching people waiting for crime? You'll get locked up for being a pervert before you fight any crime.

have fun with trying to deal with the 21st century judicial system unless you live in africa or something

I wouldn't use a costume 100% greyman. Have to train yourself, military manuals are free. I would just take out the trash so to speak, maybe hit someone with a lot of cash? Pedo rings or drug dealers just make sure your willing to die

If you really did want to do this, you'd basically have to be Bruce Wayne.

Dosh + train in MANY different fighting styles.

This. Even a police scanner won't help, cause you'll show up at the same time as the cops.

Well you could go around solving problems the police don't. I would say start at physically removing trap houses from your city. This is going to actually make a difference instead of just beating on some muggers like you want to.
Muscles and hand to hand don't really mean too much here though. You need to go full Frank Castle if you want to put a dent a large criminal operation. You're probably going to die pretty quick though.

lad you gotta go for it desu

>Piggies
>Enforcing justice ever
Somebody's been brainwashed by the establishment.

>Boxing
Nah brah you gotta learn how to move and fight tactically in fully bullet proof gear. Get a riot shield and a semi auto Glock and a fat clip. Wear a helmet with either a balaclava or some other mask. Have a hand to hand weapon like a dagger/taser/baton for if things get close and dicey.

what kind of costume OP? Frogman?

And what kind of powers do you have? Autism doesn't count

There should be a heroes association irl desu

Muay thai, BJJ, krav maga concealed handgun licence, a concealed bulletproof vest and lots of spandex

>no grappling
it's like you want to get thrown off a roof in your 3rd fight

Are there are vigilantes in Mexico that go after cartels and shit?

there's the headless mexican, but he doesn't do a lot now.

because it's just isn't possible? Even mma fighters (literally the best fighters in the world, that has exposed all these memes like karate and bruce lee) can get fuckt up if they're facing just a single guy with a knife

Bruce lee would kick just one person with a knifes ass

this
guy was quick and practiced the same shit every fucking day until his muscle memory was perfect.

>You need to go full Frank Castle if you want to put a dent a large criminal operation.
This. A gun is going to work out a lot better than a spandex jumpsuit.
Lol

If you're serious then look into some pinoy martial arts and learn how to fight with knives and sticks

In his movies because the cameras old they had to tell him to slow down so the cameras could pick up his movements, dude was crazy quick

So be Knife Man and you'll always have the advantage

I mean, if you somehow become part of a SWAT team... Maybe

Just beat up any black teens you see before they get a chance to do any crime

this. no joke

You could save yourself a lot of time and effort and shoot yourself now instead.