Rate my take on bulletproof coffee/breakfast Veeky Forums, keep in mind I'm a skelly

Rate my take on bulletproof coffee/breakfast Veeky Forums, keep in mind I'm a skelly...

>brewed coffee
>1 can of coconut milk (800 calories)
>2 scoops of chocolate whey (360 calories)
>2 eggs (140 calories)
>50 grams of butter (390 calories)

1700 calories total

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK235018/#ddd00046
youtube.com/watch?v=8t1JN0RgvO4
youtube.com/watch?v=BtKP9qzIt0s&list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post stats other than calories

Dont you even dare to call that coffee.

At best, it is some coffee flavoured shake.

enjoy your heart attack

>breakfast
nice meme

>fat causes heart disease

nice meme

1 can of coconut milk
>800 calories
>7 grams protein
>85 grams of fat

2 scoops of chocolate whey
>360 calories
>60 grams protein

2 eggs
>140 calories
>13 grams protein
>9 grams fat

50 grams of butter
>390 calories
>40 grams fat

Total is:

>1700 calories
>80 grams protein
>134 grams fat

calories
grams protein
shit macros

What's wrong with that? I weigh 160 pounds and if I get another 80 throughout the day I have enough protein. Obviously this is mostly fat, but I'll eat a steak or something for dinner/lunch.

What scoops are you buying that two of them are 360 calories? Two scoops of what I use is 160. Also holy shit that's a LOT of coconut milk.

Oh, I could be wrong on the calories for that, I just googled it since I don't have any whey in the house.

Yeh it's 400 ml of coconut milk.

Might wanna recheck some of your numbers then. Also, coconut milk vs. coconut oil? I have blended coconut oil into my coffee with some ghee, and it was pretty good. Never tried it with coconut milk though.

10/10 meme. Muh mycotoxins

>coconut milk
>80g saturated fat

>eggs
>3g saturated fat

>50 grams butter
>26g saturated fat

>total: 109g saturated fat
>450mg cholesterol

so yes, enjoy your heart disease

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK235018/#ddd00046

Mirin that bulk

>400 calories of pure butter in his breakfast

dae CICO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Calories in calories out bro! nothing else matters concerning ur health XDDDDD I read the sticky!

>saturated fat causes heart disease
>cholesterol causes heart disease

nice maymays

I'm a skelly is why

uhh no, i know that CICO is bullshit. i also don't think that fat and cholesterol are bad for you. it's 2017, after all.

But who was science? Ohh wait, you must have read some paleo blog, right?

>there's only one kind of fat and it's good for your heart

You seem to know your stuff

yep, must have

>life is but a meme

>i know that CICO is bullshit

what the fuck is coconut milk and how does it have so many calories
all I've heard of is coconut water and it has like no calories

Just a paleo meme-food.

literally in the link

>Cornelius de Langen, a Dutch physician working in Java, reported in 1916 that native Indonesians had much less heart disease than did the Dutch colonists living on the island. He associated the natives' healthy hearts with their lower serum cholesterol levels. De Langen also observed that when Indonesians worked as stewards on Dutch passenger ships and ate typical Dutch food, their cholesterol levels soared, and so did their incidence of heart disease.

>Although this report lay unnoticed for more than 40 years—it was published in an obscure research journal—it was the first recorded suggestion that diet and serum cholesterol levels in humans were somehow related to heart disease. In the years between then and now, scientists have accumulated an impressive amount of evidence firmly linking the amount and kind of fat and the amount of cholesterol people eat to the risk they stand of having a heart attack. In fact, nowhere is the connection between diet and chronic illness more scientifically firm and convincing than it is with fats and heart disease.

>This story of fats and heart disease has three parts. The first reveals the association of high serum cholesterol levels with increased risk of having a heart attack. The second links high saturated fatty acid and cholesterol consumption to high serum cholesterol levels. And the third ties high saturated fatty acid and cholesterol consumption to an increased risk of having a heart attack.

enjoy your heart attack at 39 lmao

Seems protein deficient unless you've literally never lifted a weight/bodyweight in your live and are cutting before your first go and bulking or your second meal is solely meat.

Pic related is what I ate today. I'm doing LCHF and Day on Day Off (just started) My protein is modest and but I missed my protein goal because I was using some hamburger before it expired and didn't want to crack open and bag the chicken thighs I have today just for 20g of protein.

Google should be paying me for these bullshit captchas.

>uhh no, i know that CICO is bullshit.

Truth. uhh no, i know that CICO is bullshit. youtube.com/watch?v=8t1JN0RgvO4

Also, I made this LCHF playlist youtube.com/watch?v=BtKP9qzIt0s&list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj&index=1