I have a big dick at 7.8 inches yet I can't get laid. I've been described as being a "very nice man"...

I have a big dick at 7.8 inches yet I can't get laid. I've been described as being a "very nice man". What am I doing wrong?

Not KYS

post face

Make sure they see your dick BEFORE they see your face.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

I'm shy. What if someone posts here who knows me? I can't risk that.

I'm a 5'9 Manlet. Literally if you're tall girls will automatically assume you have a big dick.

tall guys have big digs.
When will they ever learn?

that's not big, that's average

They don't though. Weaker immune systems, higher rates of cancer. I'd rather be a manlet with a big dick who can promise a woman longevity then a 6'4 lanklet that dies cancer at the age of m

If they're autistic enough to go on fit they have just as much reason to be embarrassed as you

>at the age of m
what did he mean by this?

From your extremely detailed description it's clear that you're not doing the stuff that gets you laid. Start doing that.

The Roman numeral m is 1000.

7.8 is in no way shape or form a big dick.

You're a pussy.

>longer than 99.99% of the population
>not a big dick

>I have a big dick at 7.8 inches yet I can't get laid.
There's your problem right there. You're putting too much importance on your dick size. You probably don't have enough personality or confidence to reel anyone in. My advice is to look within yourself and get to know who you are and what's truly great about yourself before you look to others for intimacy.

Nice is an euphemism for beta.

you guys are killing me here
6" why lie ,7.8" is big.
I'm a manlet with not a big dick, why couldnt' I get that one?

I have a cuckold and small penis humiliation fetish but I don't think it has any affect on my ability to get with women.

Don't listen to these faggots, that's a good size dick, I'm 8.25 and grills have that look in their eye like holy fuck when I pull it out. You aren't getting laid cause you are insecure, confidence gets pussy wet, not being nice. I am a fucking ass hole and I know it, but I don't have a problem getting laid, but you can't just take it you gotta find the confidence, go out and hit on everything that moves, do it in another city, like take a small road trip, you will fell less freaked out by it, I did a road trip with a bro that had confidence issues and he learned a lot from it, can regularly pull good looking grills now

>"very nice man"

how do i follow taht advice and at the same time get enough money to live

I kinda fall in the nice category too op. Not sure how to be more aggressive and manly. Wish i could stop focusing on being nice to people because I care too much about how im percieved

Read No more Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover it might help you.

1. Craigslist
2. Dickpic
3. ???
4. Kys

Op here. I was pretty alpha growing up in school. Got into a lot of fights and was the class clown.

Then as my penis got bigger I became more laid back

Op here. I was pretty alpha growing up in school. Got into a lot of fights and was the class clown. Girls that I would say were way out of my league now "dated me"

Then as my penis got bigger I became more laid back. I just got lazier with age. Lifting is my saving grace, if it wasn't for the placebo I get from lifting I wouldn't have accomplished anything in life.

could you cope any harder manlet? height only has a significant effect on life if you're >2m tall. a 6'4 manmore will have a more enjoyable, less stressful life than you and will for that reason live longer.

>has a problem getting laid
>"I have a big dick, why won't anyone fuck me?"

Part of your problem is obvious. Your dick has nothing to do with anything. What are you going to do, whip it out while flirting with a chick and wait for her to swoon onto it? Your dick is relevant to sexual pleasure of the partners that you do secure. The question to ask is why you can't secure a partner. Forget about your large dong - only fat bar sluts and homos will ever demand size.

micropenis detected

This. Gigantism is a disease.

stop being the nice guy and just ask if they wanna fuck or else gtfo

Op here. I had a girl laugh at my penis and spread small penis rumors when I was in a dorm my freshman year.

Op here. I had a girl laugh at my penis and spread small penis rumors when I was in a dorm my freshman year.

You want to bang perfect faced Germanic broads? You gotta have a big dick to compete.

>spread small penis rumors
if this actually happens you literally just need to whip it out to a few people and prove her wrong