I cycled 200 miles yesterday and now have reduced feeling in my bellend

i cycled 200 miles yesterday and now have reduced feeling in my bellend

wat do?

Do you lift too? How do you manage gains?

Nope, I dont lift. Just cycle and distance run

Fellow cyclist here, just give it some time and don't fap. You should be fine tomorrow. Same shit happens to me on 100+ rides. Try getting a new saddle for those duration rides OP

you prolly look like a skelly ayy lmao

Why would anyone do this?

Cheers mate, was gonna knock one out tonight to see if it would return, but wont attempt that now.

yeah pretty much mate. my metabolism is high as fuck and even on a 3000+ a day calorie diet of high fat and sugar, I still couldn't put on weight (this was a few years ago). Currently eating healthier, but can't put on weight. Concerned about protein powder due to side effects.

Charity, and impulsive personality disorder.

Because theres more to life than just lifting pal. Fitness is the most enjoyable when you get to enjoy the scenery and feel the pain for 200 miles. Cycling is all about suffering.

>Concerned about protein powder due to side effects.
I get you man. My younger bro accidentally at a scoop of my protein back when I was snorting it. He fell dead on the spot. Cannot forgive myself ever

No prob user. I have a softer saddle for when i do long rides. And plenty of ice on the gooch after those long rides. I did a hundred and change on my track bike the others day and it feel like my dick was gonna fall right off.

Drive a car next time.

What is your saddle like?

Adjust angel of saddle and get a new bib.
I'd say Assos, they're expensive as shit, but your penis won't fall asleep anymore.

>adjustyour saddle to a better angle
>or get another saddle
>get good quality bibshorts
>make sure your saddle height is correct

>get out of your saddle every so often

cycle some more

shit saddle, i'm v poor

i need to get a whole new rig to be honest, but again, very poor.

then dont ride your penis into oblivion user

Well theres your problem. Just lurk around places where hipster faggots congregate with some wrenches. Steal a brand new Brooks off of one of those and put it to good use. You could replace it with a dildo so the owner wins too.

Try to adjust the tilt of your saddle

Check those bargain bins at your LBS. my saddle was only 15$ and I've got years on her.

Inverted benis!

No just steal a Brooks from a hipster bike. They don't need or deserve such things.

probably the best idea.

Anyone itt can post what category they race and any PR in footraces that they think is representative of their running abilities?

>brooks
>being a good saddle for a race bicycle

topkek faggot

still OP here, I race 5km, PB is 19:02

>200+ mile rides
>Thinks a Brooks is not a good idea.