stats?

5'11, 81kg

Starting cut soon, gotta get lean for summer

Not gonna cut for 6-9 months

280-175 in a year. bulking now

1pl8 bench, 1 3/4 pl8 squat, 2pl8 deadlift, and arround 10 deadhang pullups

mirin

gonna be looking good after that cut

TFW 6'1 265 18% body fat but body dismorphia is so strong I'm afraid to cut cause I don't want to be small, but I also really want to bring the abs the rest of the way out...... FML I guess a year of recomping it is, Everytime I try and cut I freak out as soon as a have a bad day and lift less I don't wanna lose my strength. Also no pics I'm disgusting

>Not gonna cut for 6-9 months

You should start lifting

I never thought I'd say that but perhaps you could skip leg day

>6'1", 265, 18%
Post a picture, please. I'm 6'1" and 225, and this is me. I have no idea what my body fat is, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and say 20-25%. You would have to be beyond massive with those stats.

No way you are 150+ lbs at 5'9 and only bench 1pl8

5'8 140 lifting 7 months. 2 more months to really pick up the pace with this clean bulk for dat ottermode.

I am big for sure, I seriously don't even like looking in mirrors though, I'm beyond saving mode body dismorphia autistic. I just started frauding though so we will see how this goes, maybe after it kicks in I will feel good enough about myself to post one.

Oh and I'd say your about right, prob about 20-22 if I had to guess, body comp isn't too different from mine, I got a little more vascularity and slight abs coming in but you could be there pretty quick.

I've skipped many. I've just decided to embrace it lol

fuck me desu

i like your stubble

incredibly sneaky angling/lighting there, bud - myspace tier

nice delts

Pretty sure I look like I lift

Get the fuck outta here

240lbs of lean mass would make you an absolute titan. Why would you ever feel ashamed of that?

I know I need to cut eventually but I've just hit 2/3/4/5 and am planning to ride the bulk train for a few months longer. The one thing about my physique that's good right now is that my delts pop like mother fuckers so I need to hit the volume training hard for a bit.

Thanks, lad. I like your glutes.

Having abs doesn't mean you look like you lift. It's more about delts, Traps, and arms. You're pretty lacking in those areas.

B O D Y
D Y S M O R P H I A

Could just be the angle. Here are my arms from the side. DESU I've always lifted for strength and generally ignored accessory work so I get where you're coming from

I'll take a better pic when I get home from work. You're right about the lighting, that was for my tinder.

In my defense, it worked.

ignore him you manc twat, hes obviously baiting

6'0 198 lbs
255/435/510

got decently strong but I look like shiiiiiit. Gotta cut for summer I guess and start doing a ton of fucking arms. SS claims another victim.

he's not huge, but he definitely looks like he lifts

i would say cut anyway. you're gonna look 1000x better than when you started, nice progress. i'm the same weight+an inch shorter, but i feel like i look smaller than you?

i like ur butt

e-statting surely??

>posts more anglez
>crops the picture
All this fuckery

There is literally zero fuckery there you dumb spaz

Great progress in good time, OP

Nice

Cute butt

5 10

7 months
15lbs
154 to 170
6'3"

I'm still so small for my height...this next 8 months 16lbs here we come.

5'7 170lbs

6ft 155lbs
Started with 121lbs (skelly)

Can i get some opinions? The pic isnt the best, just a quick pic to send to someone

5'11 130 Ib
Doing this
newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html?m=1
Trying to achieve guts from berserk status
Am I going to make it

Pic of guts
> obviously add the arm

Nope dead serious. I could get better lighting and flex and look less terrible I suppose.

gyno?

5'7 148
s375
b260
d395
just started the bulk can't wait to dead 4 pl8s

i think so

post legs pls

looks a lot better now though senpai, good job

Nope, not really.

see you in 5 years

Tf? You look like shit for those numbers

I love seeing fat to Veeky Forums instead of all of these hungry skellys. Good progress, breh. Routine and diet?

Thank you breh. I started off with a split then went onto full body push pull 3 days a week, change to 4 days a week and now i have changed to a simple split. i done intermittent fasting and HIIT

mirin the bulge. your core is looking thick. any specific exercises you did for it?

Thats not 1rm is it?

Who else got genetically cucked? It's my fault for letting myself hit 300 hundo but fuck it's depressing all my work is for nothing but averageness in the end

5'9" Duke of Manlets, 172lbs, how am I doin

id fucking kill for your body you shit

Mirin the bottom two pictures, I'm not a fan of the top right pose (idk the name of it), the top left "pose" makes you look like a girl thats nervous about losing her virginity to an old man in a brothel.

Other than what is needed for compounds I have literally done 0 core exersizes.

Pretty thin from the side.

5'9 haven't weighed myself in a few weeks but I feel im sitting around 180

Pretty good for a Jew OP

wtf are you talking about you look fucking sick. the ONLY downside to your body is you dont really have abs and your skin looks a little loose on your lower stomach, but thats not a big deal at all. your shoulders, arms, and thighs are sick. you have a pretty good chiest, too, and your core is probably really strong, too.

>>>>>>>/POL/

dyee

Guys i need some advice. it's been a full since i last went to the gym, hell its been a year since i last WORKOUT. Trying to get into it but fuck its hard. Any tips? [spoiler]Seriously i feel like shit.[/spoiler]

>incredibly sneaky angling/lighting there, bud - myspace tier
Here's an updated pic of me now.

>blurry as fuck
Can't win on selfie mode, fucking phone

Routine:
Synchronised swimming x7/wk

What?

Try to incorporate more isolation exercises

Lats are nice bro keep it up.

damn lad you have my exact insertions height and weight
what are your maxs?

That a tattoo or just the mirror?

looking solid

stats?

of course a nigger/nigger lover would post something this retarded

He's trolling you brah.
You obviously lift with those tree trunks you have for thighs.

Broo. How has life changed since?

Those chicks wearing burkhas next to you look hot

yo my dudes, I'm in need of some serious help. Take a look at this pic. This is me at 0, 6, 12 and 18 months of Stronglifts. I know you're not supposed to do the program for that long but I've been too busy to look up an alternative, which is why I'm here now.

My life has been a stressful mess for the past few months and I've been sort of doing SL on autopilot. Basically the only change in these pics from 12 to 18 months is me getting whiter (and blurrier). I've been doing SL after work and most of the time I have no energy or motivation. I keep having to deload and I'm getting of sick of it. I still have terrible numbers (Squat 165, for example) and basically none of my lifts have gone up since the 12 month mark except my bench (185) and my OHP (125). I have also stopped deadlifting completely because I injure my back every time I do it. My form has been checked and rechecked but bad backs run in my family and I think I'm probably destined for hernia city. In addition to SL, I have also added pullups/dips, planks, back extensions and cardio to my program. It's getting to be a pretty cumbersome routine, especially when I fail sets and have to take a lot of rest.

Anyway, I'm getting desperate and depressed and I need a change. I need a new program that I can do in three sessions a week. What do you guys suggest?

I'm 5'11, 165 lbs, by the way. I'll post a pic from a better angle in a second.

Here's a second pic. Pls respond.

Do you even eat, faggot

Thats actually a really good progress. What did you weigh when you started?

185-190, in that range.

Go tan, look like you lift though not bad

I just started SL5x5 about a month ago and I look like how you did in your first picture. Did you bulk or cut at the start?

Bench: 240x1
Deadlift: 405x1
Bench:335x3
Having trouble making my upper body look good but my legs are pretty fucking big.
>i weigh 185 lbs

Neither. I thought that lifting meant that I could eat what I wanted and keep drinking booze every day, so I didn't start counting calories until a few months in. Then I started cutting (I'm talking something like 1800 calories a day) cause I wanted to lose the weight fast. It worked and I got down to 155 lbs, but looking back, it probably wasn't necessary and it must have slowed my progress. Nowadays I'm eating about 2800 kcal a day, but I worked my way up slowly. I don't know how much you eat, but I don't think you need to go on a cut per say.

Damn, your bench is getting stronger by the minute. You went up almost 100 lbs in the space of two lines and added two more reps! Make another post, see if it goes up again!

Squat*

Joker

5'9 185lbs
0.75/1.75/3/3.75 5RM

Just post the actual weight bro.

Looking solid, going to cut for summer?

I'm not op but I'm also a presslet. My lower body makes up a decent amount of my mass and gains strength waaaay faster..

Im 5'8" 160lbs and decently lean (visible 6 pack unflexed).

Bench 140lbs 3x5
OHP 95lbs 3x5
Squats 245 3x5
Deads 315 1x5
Rows 155 3x5

OHP: 110 BP: 205 S: 315 DL: 385

I started my cut a few weeks ago but not looking to get super lean I'll probably try to get to 15% bf

>tfw look dyel

5'7, 71kg
???/90kg/110kg/150kg

5'9 165lb, how are my legs going senpai? how long till /thick/ mode?

work on back and chest. i dnno what kind of routine you're on but its not working.
LOL cut dude, you look like a fat shit.
work on chest...????

????
Here we go, liar liar pants on fire you are not 5'9.

take a break of a week or so dude, you're not going to get anywhere if you're burned out
your "progress" is terrible, you dropped a little bit of fat but you didn't add any muscle
i would take a new look at your diet and make sure that you're not eating foods that are lowering your test or inhibiting your muscle growth
also you should add in more protein

your program isn't working for you, and stress and lack of sleep is stealing your gains
i think you should do low mass/high reps instead, and it will also be less likely to injure you

currently on week 8 of Bill Star 5x5, planning on running it again till I reach !/2pl8s/3/4
I added weighted chin ups, db military presses and cable flies to the routine btw

>inb4 mathematical perspective analysis proving you're not 5'9

>work on chest...????
>????
Work in progress. That shit takes time bro.