Ok Veeky Forums, I'm never really on here so I don't know if this is the right place to post this

Ok Veeky Forums, I'm never really on here so I don't know if this is the right place to post this

But essentially, New Europe is starting to freak the fuck out of me and I'm looking to get fit and learn a martial art that is most effective for defence. I really don't care about any of the discipline and perfect-form bullshit, I just want to knock a nigger out cold if he ever tries something

I heard Brazilian jujitsu is quite good, I'm also considering joining the territorial army (the bong equivalent of the US reserve) for their training

Any thoughts? Any experiences you could share?
>Pic very related

Learning a martial art lmao... get a gun

Guns are prohibited in UKistan

Second for buying a gun. If you can't do that where you are, move to a country that respects the freedom of its citizens.

I'm a pretty qualified martial artist. BJJ, and kickboxing mostly.

These won't help you at all against rape apes with machetes.

Get a gun or move somewhere safer. Preferably both.

Get a gun you cuck. Problem solved.

Just cut about in a fucking huge group like a proper alt. right faggot.

Or don't you have friends user?

Bruh, that shit is just fear mongering by the media, buy a gun, get a mean dog, work out.
Truth of the matter is, best case if you try and of that bullshit martial arts on some uppity nigger with
40 pounds and years of street fighting on his belt, you'll get your ass beaten and wallet stolen.
Worst case, you get shot.

Spending your life walking around with a group of 7 other faggots

I think i'll pass on that you fag

>the media
>vilifying rapeugees

Stop.

just marry me and you can come live in freedomland

no gay stuff we'd only do it in the butt bro

Ahh watcha gonna do.

There are practically no guns in the UK, there is virtually zero chance of me getting a gun, or being threatened with a gun. You think if I had a gun i'd be making this thread?

Better get ready to get raped then I guess.

>7
Over 20, lrn2read.

> guns are prohibited in the UK

Ok, youre fucking retarded and deserve to get raped.
Pretty much all calibers are legal, just most arent legal in semi auto.

Secondly, the army reserve wont teach you how to be a mcfucking ninja. Youll learn how to tab, shoot a rifle and iron your uniform, probably whack on some cam cream too.

Thirdly, if you think theres a martial art that will help you disarm a bloke with a fucking machete, you deserve to die. Survival of the fittest. Even krav maga masters know when to avoid a fight.

Lastly, the best thing you can do is either carry a deterrent, such as pepper spray, or a concealed weapon, like a small knife or knuckledusters. This is a last resort, if there is no way to run. But 99% of the time running is the best option if he has a weapon. Running is free, easy, and helps you avoid getting shanked to fuck.

>You think if I had a gun i'd be making this thread
You are a cuck after all. Never know.

Well, move to a country that actually lets law abiding citizens arm themselves.

Are you allowed to carry a knife, taser, or pepper spray? At least a collapsible baton?

Here in Cuckada the only thing I can have is dog spray, and I'm not even allowed to use it in self defence, I can get charged for just having it so I tell everyone I'm deadly scared of dogs lmao.

Ok well you're clearly a moron, all personal weapons are banned in the UK including any type of firearm

Lol ok then, you're girlfriend is getting raped, plan A:
>Run

I think you deserve to get raped user

Yeah pretty much the same situation here

No, I mean Germany isn't going to shit right now because some guy killed a few people with a machete,
In the long run, this can happen daily and still not make a dent in the countries population,
further more it is incredibly unlikely in any case that this or anything similar would happen to you if you were being careful and smart.

There are over 2,500,000 civilian owned firearms in the UK. The easiest licence to get is a shotgun licence and takes a couple of months and about £500 quid. A firearms licence enables you to own any caliber of rifle, from a .22 up to a fucking elephant gun, provided its for sport or pest control (you only need to go along to a shooting club 2 times a year to qualify as a sport).

Theres almost 1 million firearms owners in the UK. Its dipshit cunts like you who spout shit before doing your research. Based upon your utter lack of initiative in terms of finding shit out, i can tell you the army reserve wont want you for anything but a sandbag.

Find a krav maga instructor that actually received training in the army or was born in Israel. It was made and adapted so as to combat "apes with machetes", it is also great cardio if you find a proper instructor that makes you spar every class for at least 20% of it

>leaving the EU and the perks of freedom of movement
Ahahaha

You really think they hand shotguns out to every citizen you fucking cunt?

Unless you're a farmer what the fuck reason would they have of giving you a firearm permit

> all personal weapons

All you stated previously was that it was practically impossible to get a gun. That is completely false.
Whether you can carry it around and use it in self defence is completely another matter, in which case you are the retard for not knowing the law, which states that you may use equal force as a potential burglar or intruder in your own home.

Furthermore, you are allowed to carry a bat, knife or whatever could be construed as a weapon as long as you have a valid reason for doing so. Builders dont get arrested for carrying round chainsaws, axes and hammers. Just dont be a spastic, concealed carry a small knife, but once again, if someone attacks you with a fucking machete, no knife or martial art will help you avoid getting fucked up. Thats a fact of life. Accept it.

>Staying in the EU
>Wanting to get beheaded by shitskin mudslimes
Yeah, nah, I'll take my freedom and security of firearms over your freedom of movement,
because guess what, we have that, it's called moving to a different state.

So get dog spray, just never let a soul know that you have it, ever. Also never, ever say it's for self defense, only tell them it's to deter dogs.

They dont hand shotguns out to anyone, you silly faggot. You can legally buy them once you get a licence, as per this thing called the law. You can use it to defend your house if the intruder has a deadly weapon of his own.
If you want to carry it around and pretend to be Dirty fucking Harry, piss off to the US, you walter mitty wannabe.

>The easiest licence to get is a shotgun licence and takes a couple of months and about £500 quid.
They have fairly stringent rules surrounding getting that licence even. So you need to have a good bill of health, have someone confirm identity, own a secure to regs gun cabinet, gove detail of where it will be stored, go through a police interview etc etc.

Tell your girlfriend to keep a slice of bacon in her panties.

Police will arrest you for carrying around a knife in the street you moron, you think they'd let you carry any other type of weapon?

Brits don't care about rape the way you might expect. Over 1400 children were raped by shitskin gangs, and the officials instructed the police to threaten the parents to keep them silent because they were afraid of being called "racist." Strange I know, but Brits care more about that than their children. And they don't even get upset. One of the main bitches that was responsible for letting the gang rape children without prosecution still has a six figure Government job. Not one of the family members has even thrown an egg at her.
Read it for yourself.

>implying the murder rate in the US isn't higher than in the EU
Your cities are less safe than Mexico

see
and no one in Londonistan is getting a licence ever

My main issue with this is that the attacker shouldn't be multi tasking those two activities.

I can't imagine a situation where I'm able to efficiently rape a girl, while also being prepared incase the boyfriend comes at me. It's one or the other.
Also I'm certain that the girl would have left him after this, I know there's only so much you can do when there's a machete wielding psycho raping your girlfriend, but he still failed to protect her. That's his main job, she's probably fucking niggers now.

>You can use it to defend your house if the intruder has a deadly weapon of his own.
No you cannot. Even under the most convoluted circumstances where it might be allowable you'd have a lengthy af court case. Otherwise you'd p much certainly be banned from ever owning a gun.

>wahh I can't get a gun
Why don't you man up, take initiative, and get one illegally then shithead? At the very least, take a class and learn how to de-arm an attacker. Fuck's sake, if you're worried about shit hitting the fan, just plan properly for it and be done with it. Bitching to Veeky Forums isn't going to help you.

Furthermore, you are spouting utter bollocks regarding firearms law in the UK; if you had read it you wouldnt be saying the stupid shite you are now.

It is completely legal for any UK citizen to apply for a Shotgun or Firearm Licence. They have to have adequate reason, of which self defence is not one apart from in Northern Ireland.

Adequate reason would be things such as being a collector, sport shooting, hunting and pest control. Anyone and everyone who can prove this reason to their local Firearms Officer and has attended the mandatory instruction lessons and probation period will then be eligible for a licence in their category of Shotgun or Firearm, and thus able to buy shotguns and/or firearms in the calibres they specify on their FAC.

Read the law before you go spouting utter bollocks and look like an utter tit.

Saville raped at least ten times that. Small fry.

see
No one in a city is getting a firearm license, and even if i had one, im sure carrying around a sporting rifle would make me less of a target.....

dumb nigger

Hence why I said if you have a valid reason you mug. Just carrying a fucking huge blade for the sake of it is dodgy. If you have a reasonable excuse, i.e due to your job, youre taking it somewhere (if its in a bag), you wont get arrested.

Make some smoke bombs and carry them with you at all times

Drop one and take him down from behind with your heat goggles

And all of that is completely doable by the vast majority of people who arent mentally handicapped and have some disposable income.

You can't walk around in the street with a weapon you stupid fucking cunt. God I wish you niggers wouldn't keep posting the same dumb shit

Unless you're seriously suggesting that I walk around Londonistan with a shotgun or a sporting rifle I think you should go ahead and kill yourself

I don't have a valid reason other than I don't want to get mugged or beaten in the street

In the UK that is not a valid reason

But like, that's a lie, bro.

The law in the UK regarding home defence is equivalent force. If he is unarmed, you cant pull a knife. If he has a knife, you can defend yourself with a knife. If he had a gun, and you could prove that you didnt have your gun specifically for the purpose of killing intruders, but used it in the heat of the moment to defend yourself, that is legal.
Furthermore, I would rather deal with a court case regarding defending myself from an intruder with a gun than my family getting shot and killed because i was worried about the law.

I said "get it illegally"

Weight- generally bigger is better, skills and fitness being equal 20+ lbs gives you a huge advantage in a fight. It's why cops and prisoners try to put on weight.

Weapons- ideally you have a gun, if not...a knife or swinging weapon.

Fighting- boxing, bjj. learn to box first..its easier to pick up and will help you a lot more off the get go.

Escalation-If you're hesitant to bludgeon someone over the head you're fucked...because they aren't. They have fists, you pull a gun.

Cardio- son unless you have a weapon and they don't if you're vs 2+ people you better fucking run.

When I said weapon, did I specify that meant only firearms? No. Quite clearly youre the nigger here because you lack basic comprehension. You can walk around with a bag full of builders tools, that is legal. Everything in that bag can be considered a weapon, but you wont be arrested for it, because you can make up a valid reason if you arent braindead.
Ive worked on building sites and taken duffel bags full of paint stripper, crowbars, hammers, saws etc on the train every day, which, again, is completely legal.

If you thought that I was insinuating that its legal to carry around a firearm, then youre even more ignorant of the law than you appear, so well done, youve really outclassed yourself.

>years of street fighting on his belt

That's cute.

Implying your whole post wasn't talking exclusively about firearms, re-read your post before you reply dipshit

Have you tried moving to a nonshit country where they allow you to use a gun? Its only a tool.

If youre honestly as piss-your-pants scared as you seem to be (enough to make this thread clearly), but arent smart enough to be able to think up a simple lie, then you deserve to get arseraped.

You can carry any knife that isnt a lockblade and thats under 5.5 inches, without any need to justify it.
This includes multitools, such as swiss army knifes, which you can easily say you use everyday in your job. Same with a box cutter.

> you: you really think they just hand out shotgun licences
> me: reply with the law regarding legal ownership of firearms in the UK, nowhere do i state you can walk around with a firearm
> you: hurr durr you cant just walk around with a fuken gun
> me: no fucking shit, nowhere did I state that, in my other posts regarding what you can carry nowhere did I state firearms are legally carriable in public

Theres one of us in this conversation who clearly cannot fucking read and it isnt me mate. Is keeping track of more than a handful of posts just too much for your tiny brain? Seems so. Anyway, isnt it well past your bedtime wee lad? It is a school night after all

>Writing a whole post about firearms
>Next post: urrrrrr oh sorry I actually wasn't talking about firearms

> i am unable to read any other posts in a thread

Wow, your non argument is, surprisingly, a non argument. Who saw that coming

Original post:
Later denial of original post:
Nice try nigger

You started the entire thing by saying 'its impossible to get a gun in the UK, there are basically no guns'

I proceeded to prove you wrong, you clearly got confused in replying to my other posts regarding what you can and cant carry legally, and then jumped to the assumption that I meant you can legally carry firearms, which I did not state anywhere in any of my posts.

Try again wee man, 3/10 for effort.

Krag Maya is overrated but decent

Sambo is what you want

Nowhere in the article is the attacker's ethnicity mentioned you bigot.

what about a weapon with a longer reach than a machete like a lance or halberd?

>better never go outside again because that's "careful and smart"

it seems so terrible when you think about it
you're not allowed to take action for defending your life and the lives of your loved ones in your own home
you know who isn't the decider over one's own life? a slave. we are slaves to them

;)

I can distinctly remember national news court cases from the naughties like the one where the farmer grabbed his gun and shot a burglar in the back. England & Wales being Common Law jurisdictions rely heavily upon precedent. It would be one of the first cases of its kind, and there would be a vested interest in having the use of force by gun unlawful as otherwise you'd open a massive can of worms on gun ownership and use.

>If he had a gun, and you could prove that you didnt have your gun specifically for the purpose of killing intruders, but used it in the heat of the moment to defend yourself, that is legal.
You have covered some points. Essentially you'd need to show you'd fully established the guy had a gun (he's going around shooting shit up I guess). You'd have to also take into account the possibility of a replica or toy gun so just seeing one isn't enough. You'd also have to establish that they intended to do you harm with said gun, what if they're clay pigeon shooters who got lost and need shelter? Or something of that sort. Remember that your gun is locked in a cabinet as per the conditions of your license. You cannot go and get the gun first without signalling an intent to shoot an intruder.

Heat of the moment is not a defence atm, it's really only the more extreme Tories that rave about it to look tuff, really doubt it'll get ruled a thing ever. You are able tho to defend yourself with whatever is to hand. So you're cutting onions and you go to check out a commotion forgetting to put the knife down and then you stab the guy who broke in, that can be fine. It's intent.

Since the gun is meant to be locked away nearly all the time you'd either be intending to use it irresponsibly or not keeping it as secure as you ought, either way v likely to not own guns ever again.

BJJ is good, so are boxing, muay Thai, judo, mma. Check the gyms in your area and try them out, see what you like.
Joining the army reserves (not called TA anymore actually) for their fighting training is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. They don't get any, except the bayonet day if that counts. You'll be able to shoot a cunt with a rifle though, that might be useful one day.

if you're not a blond female or immobilized, elderly man in an old folks home, I'd say you have a good 3 years before they're down to able-bodied infidels.

>Veeky Forums - Health and fitness

Don't do anything meme tier just do mma or box. Or carry a knife mayne.

Lift so you can be decently strong and hopefully overpower an attacker, but never rely on fighting or trying to deadlift the guy to death. Always carry a gun. It's 2017, no one is playing fair in these situations, and life is not a fucking movie.

If someone is lunging at you with a weapon, take a step back, pull your firearm, and blow their head off. Stop being a pussy

>getting strong to defend yourself isn't fitness
Cucks out sick of your faggot nigger shit.

This. Bash the guys head with a big rock... how effing hard is this?

>Cucks out sick of your faggot nigger shit.
never heard of /asp/ new fag?

self defence is not a sport.

Change that.

Normal rapes have been happening since the beginning so don't worry about it.

Get a machete.

>Eurocucks will sit there and watch their GF get raped because they're baby-mode don't want to get a cut

holy fuck

>Machete wielding insano threatens you in forest
>Run off
>Grab fuck big branch
>Beat him to death.

I mean it would all depend on the type of person. No one wants to get shanked to death by a mudslime, but if I was clearly more fit I think I'd take my chances.

Anyways if you're familiar with the camp ground there'd be a good chance of finding a 4-5 foot branch that'd easily distance yourself from the machete.

>murder rates
most of it is nignogs killing nignogs or spics killing spics.

theyre still not good, but if youre not a nignog or spic involved in shady business, youre in no more danger than any other city in most of the world.

mexico on the other hand is 100% ruled by cartels that kill for fun and take great pride in out-sadistic'ing each other, and they'll go after literally anyone, anwhere.

>move to a country that respects the freedom of its citizens.
Bahahahahaha

Brits are some of the most pathetic, servile, boot-licking eunuchs I've ever met.

Only Canadians are worse.

>hurr durr not fitness-related

Sadly we live in a time when our gains can be most practically and critically used to defend ourselves from shitskins

>implying MMA and martial arts aren't sports
okay sjw. whatever mental gymnastics you wanna tell yourself.

Get a machete OP

Get firearms, shoot everyone who tries to take them, including the cops.

is there a video?

well i mean thats ur own fault for living in a 3rd world country buddy

Ur country is a joke btw, and it's fags like u pretending it's not that allow it to be that way

I'd much rather just get me and my wife killed or possibly win the fight then endure her rape cries and then have to look at her afterwards. Wouldnt even be able to call myself a man if I didnt.

t b h i think this is one of the most complex emotions a man can experience.

having your woman raped in front of you at knife point.

on one hand if you're held up by an armed gang realistically you have no option other than to die or allow it to happen.

but it conflicts with masculine mandates and the complexity of honour.

if it ever happened to me i don't know how i would proceed with the remainder of my life.

i don't know what would happen to the relationship either.

>tfw you will never be a eurocuck with no right to self defense

>white man wants to defend himself from violence

>I want to know how to KO someone
>been thinking about BJJ

Listen, nub.

You're going to want to have ground game, nobody in their right mind is going to deny that. You need it so you have all your bases covered and nobody can use it as a blind spot.

That said, getting good at stand up fighting is simply more important. If you'd actually watch MMA fights rather than just the highlight reel, you'd see how often even these highly trained fighters fail at getting the takedown, slave away for almost 3 minutes at other times and still not getting a lock on their opponent, all while taking hits to ribs and head.

It's good, and it's necessary, but it's nothing to stake your life on. And taking punches to the head and ribs and just keeping on is not something you learn while grappling.

If you just want to knock a mother out, then I hope you're near the Netherlands. Dutch kickboxing is simple (but not easy) and ranks with the top of the world, and otherwise there's Muay Thai. If you happen to be nearer to a place that teaches sanda/sanshou, that's good enough, though your opponent pool will be vastly smaller.

I'd advise boxing, but pure boxing just isn't as popular in mainland Europe.