Would you care if your girlfriend was fat Veeky Forums ?

Would you care if your girlfriend was fat Veeky Forums ?

in the hypothetical situation where i would have a gf, yes

why would you ask this on a fitness oriented message board

because some of you cunts are into fatties

I would fugg pic related if that's your question.

i was just pretending

I dumped my ex bitch for getting fat, but then again her body was all she brought to the table. No job, no school after graduating HS, no skills, no ambition nothing didn't even know how to cook or clean either and dumb as a box of rocks just sat home all day watching tv. All she had was an amazing tight body and perfect tits, so when she got fat it's was deuces.

I'm into to that shit, it's worse than admitting you're a homosex to your friends

Im into nicely shaped women not fat cunts. That's a difference.

i dumped my last girlfriend because she was fat and lazy

she was a great person and all, but i just couldn't motivate her to do anything but sit around and eat pizza.

if she had those big milkies that only fat girls could get I wouldnt mind, ass needs to be decent too. Without those I would dump

She wouldn't be my girlfriend

No because she wouldn't be my girlfriend

>caring if she was fat
>having a gf

I can only pick one

yes
It shows negligence, being taken for granted and either week will or bad genes, both are bad

+chubby girl might look good in some clothes, but as soon as they get naked my dick is disgusted

Literally kicked my first fiancé out of my apartment after like a month of living together. She refused to diet or exercise, wasn't using her degree. She had huge E cup tits but her stomach caught up to them.

Wow that's a terrible picture. Jesus, fuck.

don't mind as long as she lets me lift her

her fat ass gets bigger, I get swoler

There's this chubby rugby girl that I want to fuck so hard. Typically not my thing but holy shit.

I wouldn't have a fat girlfriend.

being fat shows lack of self control and lack of self discipline, drive, and personal control. I would not accept someone in a relationship who lacks these qualities. This is the kind of girl that would cheat on you because she can't control herself

Yeah, I would. I'm going to the gym to look good, the least she could do it watch what she eats

I have a fat girlfriend, she's gained weight and now losing it slowly. It sucks, mostly because I lacked the self control to Stay fit myself. I've grown stronger over the years, but I never achieved the physique I want.

My only advice to you all, is make sure you find someone with the same motivation, if not more than your own.

I had a fat girlfriend before, it wasn't fun. Bad eating habits that contributed to my own weight gain. She didn't look too good unclothed. Boring, no hobbies or ambition outside of work and school.

While I would have sex with a chick her size, that's about the limit for how fat I'd bang. I'd never have an ongoing relationship with a fat chick though, unless she was working hard every day to change that. I'm not attracted to fat. Having once been fat, and even now still working on losing what's left I can tell you that fat often signifies lazy entitlement. It shows a lack of drive and discipline, and when I see somebody who would let themselves get to a disgusting point I think about how little self respect they have. Now, when I enter a relationship, I ask myself if I'd be willing to marry this person. If I come up with a "no" as an answer to that question, then I'm unwilling to waste my time or theirs with a relationship that'll never go anywhere.

she'd stop being my gf

Lmao same

She already is hella fat and it feels fucking horrible. Good person, capable, works, cooks great, drives and has an amazing family, that's why I don't wanna let her go but my dick's making a democratic vote here.
She's often the least fuckable girl of any bunch, makes me feel like a lesser man.

I'll take a fat gf over a skinny gf anyday. The doggystyle gainz are through the roof with fat girls, especially if they have big hips and hourglass figure.

Absolutely, imagine going to the beach or park looking shredded and you have to wait for your fat girlfriend to catch up. Shit's stupid.

You need to tell her before it gets even worse; ask her to make more healthy meals and see if she would like to go to the gym with you. Or show her 600 pound life

Is she real?

I don't know if I would want a fat gf. Everyone in my whole family is either skinny or fit, so having a fat gf would be weird.

I would love to be able to fuck a fatty though. I would imagine it would feel 100X times better than fucking a skinny chick. Am I wrong?

Who here has ever fucked a chubby girl?

I have. They are far bigger sluts than you can even possibly imagine. Like, if you go out of town for a week they've already fucked two dudes

Joseph?

>Would you care if your girlfriend was fat Veeky Forums ?
She would know ahead of time that I would dump her ass if she got fat on me.

...Yes who is this?

In my experience skinny girls (petite nymphos especially) are the best fucks
Often fat girls really aren't fuck to fuck at all. Low stamina, looser vagines (not really a problem for me tho :^) ), have odors, typically less flexible, with fatty cellulite that is not fun to touch, and usually boring in general. But sometimes you can get those chubby outliers that are God's gift to mankind.
t. Skinny girls will always be better