Is it true that deadlifts are not optimal for hypertrophy?

Is it true that deadlifts are not optimal for hypertrophy?

Yes

It's like Ying and Yang except that you're a white sissy and he is a black bull. You complete each other. As you glance in awe at his big, thick and veiny cock, you start to quiver and feel your little clitty get aroused. The moment you let a black man mark your boypussy as his property you know that you'll never go back. You're his and his alone - and your little pussystick loves it as it releases it's little sissyglitter.

pls tell me you're not deadlifting for reps

>sissyglitter

I'm recovering from an injury and plan on incorporating them into my routine soon, just wanted to know if I'm wasting my time or not

Gotta do deads, kid.

I do speed pulls 5x10 once a week there is nothing wrong with this if your at an intermediate stage in lifting.

Is 3x3 good for deadlifts?

1x5

Damn...that is great

>cuttingonions.jpg

>not 1x1 and breaking PR every time

Only one set not including the load up.

This is my favorite greentext

Yes it is true.
Im 6ft 180lbs repping 4pl8 for 6 reps and my back is not really big at all.

You got to build the cake before you decorate it.

If this is true wtf what is your program? Do you have freakishly long arms? Sumo or traditional?

Fucking makes me laugh that Veeky Forums is so brain ashed that they think you have to deadlift if your goal is just to look good.

They are shit for hypertrophy

100% true, however if your goal is to reach nice squat you basically have to max your deadlifts at the same time

I've seen complete DYEL looking guys lift 5.5 plates, without showing a single muscle on their entire bodies (could be something under those fat layers tho, I don't know)

>those tricep insertions

5x10 isn't speed work