So some Chad in the gym is mad at me for hogging the bench for too long...

So some Chad in the gym is mad at me for hogging the bench for too long,he was giving me shit infront of my face with his buddies which brought out my autism and I shot back,we almost went at it until his two friends held him back along while another dude got in between us, he then told me that if he ever saw me at the gym again that he'd fuck me up big time,I just continued on with my routine while he did his while clearly talking shit about me to his buddies.

We almost went at it again when I made a remark about how skinny his legs were and how they looked like straws which made him drop the dumbbells he was using and he went over to me and pushed me while shouting how he was going to kill me,I kicked him back which made him lose his balance abit and pissed him somemore. We had to be seperated again but by then I already finished.

Not gonna lie,I'm fucking scared but I'm pissed off as fuck too,I sincerely apologized when he told me I was taking too long for my bench presses but then when he started insulting me,I couldn't take it. Fuck's sake I'm 5'8 and roughly 190 and this guy must be 6'4 and over 200 pounds,I'm pretty sure he was aggressive towards me because I was small and a easy target.

What do I do? Should I go anyway and if I have to,fight until I get crushed? Not like I have much of a reputation to care about since I'm a manlet anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9Orewnf6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"height matters in a fight!1"

I don't know senpai.

I guess if I was in your situation I'd get his attention while he's resting and just flex a 'cep towards him, to warn him not to mess.

But then again I'm not autistic so I don't really know.

Stop going to the gym and go somewhere else

Or bait him in to attacking you and sue him

You don't want to get fucked by the law its just not worth it

>t.user with assault convition

if this is true which i do not believe it is, fuck that guy, stand your ground even if ur a manlet, don't let some gymcel retard agressive idiot intimidate you. you done the right thing op, next time knock him out

Nothing. Taunt him all you want but if he throws the first punch get him thrown out of the gym. You can take a beating user, any man can. Don't throw the first punch though. That's the chimps game.

Sure, getting hit is going to hurt but seeing him get kicked out and enjoying the gym without that faggot would be much sweeter. Temporary pain for long term profit. That's the whole point in getting fit.

>ignore everything about him
>if he comes to start shit tell the staff
>if he physically assaults you, sue
it's not hard

>bait him into attacking you and then sue him
This is a major cunt move, dont do this

dont back down from him either

this, dont be a faggot and start anything and if he starts talking shit dont talk shit back, talk to the staff. maintain control and composure.

>>reddit

wait for him to throw first punch
then go all out fucking berserk mode and try to fuck him up

godspeed little guy

do you want to make gains or to waste time and energy on some insignificant faggot

This is some bitch shit.

if its not b8 theres no point dicking around

More bitch shit. Ignore this.

>t. 15 years old dyel

Op please do this, just be calm and defend yourself but let him throw the first punch.

oh man, some angry bald manlet with a beard was looking at me angrily today.
Don't even know what I did to piss him off, I'm pretty chill, also I kinda draw attention from the ladies. I was scared. I never got a scare look before.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9Orewnf6E
>follow link
>learn
>destroy all who oppose you

Grown ass former soldier. Fuck off.

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch

this ghetto sounding gym

>I'm going to justify being a pussy by calling people who aren't 15 year olds
LMAO'ING at your life

This is what is wrong with the world. Enjoy your safe space.

>evander holyfield 6'0
>buster douglas 6'3
also op thats only a 10lb difference, if he has a thin neck and little legs you can probably bash him

OP here,just got back from showering,I'll try and keep quiet and not start trouble but if he does what hes going to do then I'll let him throw first but I'll try to block and maybe go for a takedown like in the UFC or something,thanks

Why? You going to sue me?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wait until he start barbell curling, and then just walk up to his face and start dead lifting it.

literally what the fuck is the point of fighting some faggot over meaningless shit? No really do tell me because I'm dying to hear your powerfantasies

>trigger him
>make him assault you
>threaten to call police for assault
>make him say "ill kill you if you do that" since he'll be in a hothead mood
>now he can be charged with witness tampering/intimidation, at a minimum
>witness tampering is a felony and can have a maximum sentence of 20 to life depending on the state
>fuck em

Don't go for a takedown, ground fights are fun for nobody.

If you've never been in a fight just put your arms up, defend and throw hard for the face when he opens up, which should be pretty soon if he's not experienced either. I'd bet my left nut he isn't because people who know how to fight really don't like to fight.

I just think defending yourself is normal behavior. Is is not acceptable where you're from?

This.

Let me get this straight, someone physically assaulting you constitutes as "meaningless shit" in your eyes?

Okay I'll take your advice instead,I dont know shit about doing a takedown other than some half assed rugly tackle anyway lol

some insecure dudebro at a local gym throwing a shitty jab at you and not following it up? Yeah, it is meaningless. It's literally nothing. You sue him and that faggot won't act like a nigger anymore

>maybe go for a takedown like in the UFC or something
Someone post that webm of the kid breaking his own neck.
Don't do this stupid shit.

I know that feel, man. Dude must have been huge if you were scared. Don't fucking back down, if he attacks you, let him turn your back on you then smack him across the back of the legs with a barbell. I assume you're strong so that'll fuck him up. Then beat him, aim for the groin, neck, and the back of his head (back of the head will knock him unconscious/possibly kill him). If you go to court, "Selfd-defense" will hold up since you can play the manlet card. Obvously you feared for your life

Yeah fuck these pussies
Anytime someone looks at me wrong I go out of my way to start a fight and risk my life over some bullshit

nigga that's mike tyson he's 5'10"

Attack him with a weapon and aim for the head ? Are you retarded ? Do you want user to go to prison for murder/attempted murder/aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

Bro was physically threatened and your solution is for him to stick his head in the sand? No.

Just no.

This isn't the Wild West, faggot.

Thats why I always take a knife to the gym

dude don't be a pussy lmao

>We almost went at it again when I made a remark about how skinny his legs were and how they looked like straws which made him drop the dumbbells he was using and he went over to me and pushed me while shouting how he was going to kill me

Hahahahhaha oh fuck OP youre a fucking deadman, thats like saying a nog has a little dick. Were you lifting with fousey tube?

>L O N D O N ?
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N
>?

If you bust him across the nose or jaw with some force he won't come at you as hard because he'll be bleeding, crying or knocked the fuck down.

Don't be aggressive, don't try and start it but be willing to defend yourself if he comes at you. Your goal should be to hold out until the fight is broken up, not punch the fuck out of him. Seize your opportunity if/when it comes but don't fight expecting to hit him.

There is a big difference in the eyes of the law between threats and assault. Let them talk all they want, only hit them if they come after you.

I guess I'll stay a pussy if it means not getting raped in prison and throwing away years of my life over some random fuck I don't know.

bad idea? idk im not a lawyer man

>barbell
>deadly weapon

Okay fine, just stop at hitting him across the legs at the knee He won't be able to retaliate effectively if you do it hard enough

If the guy hit him then yeah,fight back, but there's no point in going out of your way to start shit with some dumbass who is probably is probably insecure and would drop a plate on your head.
People who go around picking fights aren't normal like you and I, they won't knock out a guy and leave it at that, theyre fucked in the head and will try to kill you to prove they're tough.

Don't risk a life, bin that knife

90% of people will open up with an overhand right so just keep your left hand high and throw a right at his nose/jaw

>5'8" 190
>6'4" ~>200
are you for real right now? He'd have to have 60 pounds on you AT LEAST to appear even proportionately as large. If you don't make him look like a skinny bitch then you're either nowhere near 190 or he's closer to 300 than 200.

6'4 and 200 is twink as fuck, im 6'3 225 and still twink, should go or 240 to go past twink mode

No Germanistan. Its a 24/7 gym basically without staff at night and there are roiding niggers and turks so I will take at least one with me if they chimp out

im telling user, the lanklet is all bone and sinew. he just needs to DESTROY THOSE LEGS, swipe him across the knee with a barbell

Barbell would be considered a deadly weapon. Can easily crush a skull or fuck someone bad enough to kill them.

If he tries to fight, everyone else at the gym will try to stop him dude, don't worry about it. Maybe he'll get in a punch or two on you but you'll be okay, try to get back at him with three

I'd do it.
I mean what kind of world do you live in?
We have laws you know.

... but thats the point of using it

we live in such a pussified society. even Jesus carried a sword

You will go to prison

You're the kinda guy who'd pretend to have a disease to dodge the draft and then fuck your best friends wife while he's away fighting , aren't you?

Keep going to that gym user and keep making them gainz don't back down stand up for yourself and hold your ground

>Fellow short guy here btw

8 inches of bone and organ is probably 50 pounds of bone, organ and blood difference between the two of you. Now spread the remaining muscle mass across the much larger skeleton and you're looking at a fucking twig.

How are you afraid of this skellington, OP? At 5'8" 190 and Veeky Forums you should be a monster. Are you just really fat and nerdy or what?

How'd that work out for Jesus?

Yes

>tfw 6'3 190

I have a weapon too and I pray to Jesus that I don't have to use it

i dont get it man. i never even realized i was short until i hit my 20s, and it took me a long time. when i was a teenager i used to beat up and bully my 6'4" friend and ive never been afraid of lanklets. fat asses are more dangerous than a lanket

>t. Schlomo & Sheckle Law firm

If it's life or death use anything you can. In a weight room who has the bigger dick contest I wouldn't recommend beating someone with a barbell. I agree thou society is full of pussies, self defense is important

I agree, there's a reason his friends held him back.
Because they're less autistic then him.
There are laws in every country.

>fat asses are more dangerous than a lanke

somebody post hawaii shirt punisher

Maybe, what's your point?

perfectly, thank god he paid for our sins on the cross

Also a good plan.
But you should also press charges and bang your richer now too

You have Little Man Syndrome.

Stop trying to be a tough guy.

You were obviously hogging the bench.

I bet you were doing 1 plate.

Have some respect for other gym go-ers.

I hope you will some day learn. When will you learn?

Jesus was a man who advocated only fighting when you needed too you cad.
I don't think Jesus would want OP to fight chad he'd tell him to turn the other cheek on this one or just report him.

Only fight if you need to.

>he dosen't keep a gun in his gym bag

>he doesn't carry a dildo in his gym bag.
>he didn't pull the dildo out and threaten the chad with it during the fight.

You some beta male or what?

>op sues
>word gets out that op is a grass
>op is found in a skip minus a few fingers and toes

You're probably right. OP should probably turn the other cheek. Turning the other cheek meaning, go on minding his own business and lifting. But if that guy attacks him, he has the right to defend himself, and thats where the barbell becomes an option

All I'm telling OP is that if he gets into a fight, he needs to win. This passage from the Old Testament was quoted by Paul as a good example of being a man

1 Samuel 4:9 Be strong and quit yourselves like men, O ye Philistines, that ye be not servants unto the Hebrews, as they have been to you: quit yourselves like men, and fight.

You're assuming this guy is in the mob.
Or is in a deep criminal underworld dude.

It just feels like you're looking for trouble.
Defending yourself is always fine though but you just have to remember that there are laws.

No i'm not
Being known as a grass will make you a target for anyone looking for one for whatever reason

I've seen people known as grasses get jumped in the street by 10+ guys several times and that was when i was growing up, not like actual adults

He isn't chad he is beta Brad. beta brad is the pretend chad that gets aggressive because he needs to prove him self.

Next time I recommend using the bench before he wants to and rustle his jimmies but be polite. If he gets aggressive then report him to the gym staff and get his membership revoked.

Could you not share the bench though, usally if someone came up to me asking how many sets i got ect Id offer for them to work in during my rests.

He is manlet. It obviously takes to long loading the bar between sets. Also not a trusted spotter.

Will they ever learn?

You're a manlet. It's his God-given right to insult you and hurt you. You should be thankful that he has kept you alive this long.

He didn't pay for my sins, couldn't stand the price, miserly heeb!

Where do you live compton?
You sound like you live in a real shit hole if that's the norm.

Liverpool

Well that explains it.

Heres an FYI if you don't live in a ghetto you don't get jumped for following the law.

Sorry you live in liverpool man. I used to live in a shithole too.
I'm rooting for you to move to a nicer part of the UK.

Erh i like liverpool
I mean there's rules to follow but it's actually not a bad place to live, especially if you grew up here

If you earn a normal wage it's really cheap too

Well all that matters is that you're happy. if you like your living situation then more power to you.

I didn't like mine so I moved.

Where were you?

South Central of the Los Angeles area.
It sucked.

This the one you want?