Okay boys, ITT we post the most Veeky Forums shows we watch. Chinese cartoons need not apply

Okay boys, ITT we post the most Veeky Forums shows we watch. Chinese cartoons need not apply.

Startin us off with BMS.

/survivor/

With the exception of this season there's always fit dudes to mire and qts to lust after

>watching TV

you learned nothing from /fitlit/

that's still running?

any suggestions on which season to watch? i wouldn't mind having something like that for my workout background stuff

fatkino

local library is shit, because niggers steal books and sell them on ebay and craigslist.

seriously, no shit.

>2017
>Still watching Tel-Avivsion
>Still playing Video Goyims

>library

Is it 1978 where you are?

breh Thad is the entirety of the marine corps in one man

Buy books from amazon, you can pick up anything for like 15 bucks. There's not even any qts at libraries anymore, they all read ebooks now.

>tel-avivision
You /pol/cats are alright.

i went through about 3-4 a week if i could get some good ones. i dislike reading on a computer screen, so pirating isn't really a great resource. audiobooks are okay. i'm still paying tuition and in school fulltime (medfag lulz, literally not allowed to have a job) so the situation is bleak.

Who /Seinfeld/ here?

>Startin us off with BMS.
what the fuck is even that?
hint, black sails is the best

print out the fucking books you retard

Cagayan is probably the literal embodiment of Veeky Forums. Really funny and always entertaining. But gameplay wise, Tocantins is by far the greatest single season and you have Coach who is batshit crazy

I watched the Expanse s1, I thought it was pretty good. Also the actor playing the main character isn't a manlet so that's a plus.

Gilmore Girls isn't Veeky Forums, but it's god tier comfy.

all that ink is nearly as expensive as buying it.

already used up 300 free pages for the semester.

Smallville
Watching jacked Tom Welling and my waifu Kristin Kruek

ya know you can do then is sit there and complain about shit forever. I don't give a rats ass if you read a book or not, mr screens hurt my eyes. go kill yourself faggot

nigger, statement of facts isn't complaining. you're the faggot who started bitching about 'lulz, library?!'

you try reading 400 pages of textbooks on a computer a week and tell me if you want more screen time to read a book on that rather than a paper copy.

The game scenes in Friday Night Lights are great to get you pumped up.

>local library
>not using superior hatechn pdfs libraries to access ten thousand of rare books from over a century ago

Pleb

BMS to this day is somewhere in my all-time top 10.

Also
>ABAnime