Poorfag here like dirt poor can someone give me some tried and true ways to have a good leg workout without weights or...

Poorfag here like dirt poor can someone give me some tried and true ways to have a good leg workout without weights or other equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/search?q=calisthenics&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlpsWQ44nTAhXMk5AKHX3dALYQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=678&dpr=2#tbm=isch&q=calisthenics legs&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hope i helped somehow

Well I said legs not abs but Ok thanks

scum

you could ride a bike up a hill over and over

one legged step-ups and box jumps might be the best you can do. or one legged bodyweight squats.

Pistols and shrimps.
Have at it.

You can use broomstick with tied bottles as a barbell, then squat with it.
Weghts are best for legs, so I would do that, if I were you.

this sounds good thanks

Slav squat 5 minutes a day, and work your way up over time.

Find the steepest hill near you and run up it

you cannot do it.

If you are dealing with a real estate agent when selling your house, would you deal with one who uses a gmail account? No, because it shows they haven't spent any money on their business and are not invested in their own success.

invest in your body and you will get results. if you half arse it with bodyweight exercises you will get no gains and waste your prime years.

get a job you lazy piece of shit, gyms cost $10-20 a week and if you cannot be bothered to sort that out, you are a waste of space and should stop trying

>$10-20 a week
>Expecting me to pay $40 to $60 a month on a gym on my salary
stick a finger in your ass and twist it my man

you know a bike is other equipment, right?

when i'm traveling, i do some calisthenics to maintain my gains. it's not as good as using weights, but it's better than nothing.

here, have fun:

google.com.br/search?q=calisthenics&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlpsWQ44nTAhXMk5AKHX3dALYQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=678&dpr=2#tbm=isch&q=calisthenics legs&*

Jumping squats (couch, jump up, bring knees as high as possible)

Lunges

Box jumps
>inb4 muh boxjump crossfit
If any of you faggots think crossfit invented box-jumps you know nothing about sports

These'll keep you legs strong and fast. If you want that thick homo-erotic canon-ball glutes & thighs, you can't do without weight

climb stairs

Go outside and kick trees really hard.
Alternate feet to work both legs.

Skateboard squats

u can afford COMPUTER
u can afford INTERNET
u r not "dirt poor"

Library computers are free to use

Running
Jump roping
Squats
Stairs

This will give you really good legs. Just make sure you don't eat under maintenance other wise you'll get the gross runners body.

INFOGRAPHIC MAN HERE TO SAVE THE FUCKING DAY

bless that infographic thread back on /fitlit/, shit was A+

its more like $10-20 a month you poor retard