How much money do your fathers has in their saving accounts

How much money do your fathers has in their saving accounts

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk but life insurance for 500k easy

I don't ask, but probably not much.

Will you have sex with a girl that they Fathers has only 80k in saving

IDK. But I am a father and I have £260,000 in mine in cash, bonds, equity and loans.

$3 million

Probably nothing

My dad is in debt. I'm wage cucking at his failing business. I'm trying to help out so he can live somewhat stress free because hes a brain cancer survivor and I don't want it to come back.

That's why I'm so invested in crypto, I want so badly to make it so I can return the favor to my parents and lift them out of their troubles. I've been relentlessly shilling my Kucoin ref link recently because I see huge potential in Kucoin and I think if I make some moves early here I can be in a good position if the exchange really takes off. Then maybe I could pay off my parent's mortgage payment.

I will now shamelessly plug my referral: sign up here kucoin.com/#/signup

ref code: E3gPu4

Get in on kucoin now and save your dad's savings account.

Proofs?

~$50,000 in the US banks here and ~$250,000 in a Savings account in a Middle Eastern country with a good % rate.

Mostly revolve around credit here with the business and all.

He's been wanting to move some money here to the US for some time now to cover some credit card balances, but he's afraid he's going to get taxed by the US if they find out he has that much overseas ever since that stupid law passed where they tax any sort of savings even if the funds aren't in the US, but if you're a US citizen.

Does any one have any advice on how to bring some money over? What we literally have to do sometimes is have relatives bring $10,000 physically through the airports spread apart between a few so concerns don't come up if they find it so that we can have liquid cash here to use when needed.

My Dad is Jewish and Runs A Bank...
So All of Your Dads' Money?

Gl user

He spend it all on property.

Nothing, he is losing it all this december.
He made a big sale, and decided to not pay the tax upfront and he used the money.
He knowingly screwed himself over, got injured, and will have nothing to show for it.

Only a few thousand in savings. He dumps everything into his 401k at this point, which is close to half a million.

my daddy-o gots over 6 mill sux onit pretty bois

if your daddy hanst any money how will u make it? india daddies ;O

I don't know my dad bangs hoes in Vietnam and I see him once or twice a year

My dad has 2 millies in the stilies

My dad passed away.

16k we middle class af

>thinks he is middle class with 16k.

My parents have 100k and i own my own home at 23 and i would say im only middle class.
Ausfag so maybe we are just better off here than Ameripoors.

Why would anyone fall for the scams that are savings accounts?

my father probably worth £100,000 total with all assets etc

but he's cheap as fuck, i hope i make it in crypto so i wont ever have to take a penny of his...

>my father
>having money
LOL

Little to none. My father owns 4 homes (3 of them free and clear), precious metals, an extensive firearm collection, and other similars. He puts his money in tangible assets, not the bank. It makes it harder for the government to tax (read: steal) when he dies.

I stand to inherit one of the houses when he dies, as do each of my 2 sisters. His thought process is that whatever financial difficulties may befall us in life, we will always have a place to live at the very least. The rest of his assets we will divvy up when the time comes.

Kek