Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/michaeljsnow/disturbed-the-sound-of-silence-cover
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/21/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-630-x/11-630-x2015001-eng.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feelsgoodman

Drugs are bad user

How does it affect gains?

starts recreational but becomes a full time job very quickly. major gains goblin and destroys your short term memory

t. former meth addict

if you're like me on vyvanse, you will talk so much that people will start paying you incentives to shut up. when i was in gr.12 my parents kicked me out because they found a bag with about 60 30mg vyvanse, 30 concerta 50mg, and 3 biphentin 50 mg that i was selling (i had only used vyvanse 30mg one time and adderal once at this point). I took 60mg to divise an action plan, then i took another 30 because I was stressed. When I got to my friends house I had forgotten that I had taken a third pill, and took another bringing me up to 120mg. I also smoked some weed so my heart rate went sanic speed. Never the less in 4 hours I had a house ready, 2 roomates, and about $5000 cash + another lb of weed, on top of all the other drugs I was selling to last me till i got a job. I went home to tell my parents my plan and that it might be good for our relationship if i moved out, and that if they helped me i could succeed on my own. This talk lasted 4 hours till 4am until they were begging me to let them sleep, but i forced them to stay because i was only half way through my explanation. I yacked up stomach acid every half hour and i swore i was about to have a heart attack. eventually they let me stay provided I shut up and went to bed once and for all
>tldr, amphetamines will make you very productive, but you can over-exert yourself very easily and risk dying, so be careful, and don't use them unless its a last ditch effort to get something done
i accidentalied one guy to them and he started asking me for a 10 at a time, but i refused simply because if he overdosed thats my ass. fucker would send me 20 msgs and calls a day begging for some more, and it really distracted me from my weighted pistol squats

I really like everything about this post

the ironic thing is i never even got arrested for selling so many drugs. but now im on house arrest for allegedly slashing someone with a machete, so i can only go to the gym with my parents, which means they are now stuck with me until trial finishes. i bet they're wishing i left now

>Wasting amphetamines by not using them to study
Truly pleb tier. You can learn complex mathematics, music theory, etc, in one night on amphetamines.
Well, if you're already somewhat intelligent.

I work out and digest schematics with them, mainly.

ive only used vyvanse twice, once to test the waters, and once for a test. i don't react well to amphetamines, and i don't like the idea of using them as a crutch for hard work. I hardly see how making money off of them is a "waste" when i can go pay a kid with ADHD 3grams of weed for his entire bottle, just because he doesn't like to take it, and his mom pays for it anyway. seriously 30mg of vyvanse is barely worth more than 2 bucks on the street just because it is way too easy to get. my gf has them prescribed and pays out the ass legally, but i can get the same thing and make 10x to 120x profit depending on how dumb the person buying it is. a gram for me would cost a little less than 5 bucks each in bulk, so if i pay 3g for 60 pills, thats like paying 15 bucks. if i sell all of them to friends for $2.5, 10x proft. if i sell them to stupid rich kids for $30 each, thats 120x profit. hardly a waste considering i would always keep some for myself should i need them

>admitting your plans to become a drug dealer on the internet
Are you speeding right now? Or is your IQ just that low?

yes the police in my area are really going to happen across this random post on an indian shitting street directory, deduce, that the poster is in their jurisdiction, somehow convict me despite their being no drugs for them to find and-
>oh wait it's just bait

Beneficial if done right, detrimental if not.

That's a hell of a writing style user

hell of a style

>the ironic thing is i never even got arrested for selling so many drugs. but now im on house arrest for allegedly slashing someone with a machete,

did you?

what are you on right now?

even on an indian shitting street directory, i wouldn't feel safe discussing the facts of the case beyond a basic description of the allegations. and im completely sober right now. my parents are on my ass about drugs because as sureties, they have to pay 10 000 dollars if i fuck up on my bail conditions. vidya gaems, liftan and my gf are my drugs atm. ive gained a lot more weight on house arrest (171lb before jail, 160lb after 10 days in jail with shit diet, and now i hover between 182-187), and im finally fixing my crippled serratus from a knife fight last year. its annoying that people can start shit with me and i cant instigate anything without it looking bad. some old guy refused to let me work in on the squats and threatened me, but all i could do was stand my ground and be polite or else its back to the correctional center. do old people at the gym always have sticks up their asses or is it just mine? i seriously wanted to smash a plate over his head

I think you fried your brain

Seek therapy, something is wrong with you

a psychiatrist diagnosed me as a possible sociopath. ive grown up seeing stabbings, guns, people getting their faces stomped in (including a 90 year old woman in front of my house when i was about 9), kidnappings, and they're are sex offenders everywhere (neighbour is kiddy diddler, and a stereotypical man in a trench coat was masturbating to kids in public, almost nabbed one but my friends dad chased him off), had a woman die beside me (i somehwat blame myself for inadvertantly causing her death) and too many other things to name. i am just very jaded by violence. the whole reason i lift is because when i got nearly stabbed to death when i was 16, the surgeons told me that if my spinal erectors weren't so thick for someone my age, my diaphragm would have been punctured, plus they injected me with ketamine as anasthetic so thats a win. here is a pic of one part of the plate armor my friend is making for me so im more effective in fights. its made out of stolen town signs and breaks knives that strike it. it weighs five lb so itll be good for cardio, especially when i get the rest of the pieces. i want to get shin guards as a parrying tool. my friend also finished converting our blank revolvers to fire real .22s. he likes to fire it off his front porch by people walking by then watch their looks of confusion of where the sound came from

My pre workout has DMAA
I'd say its pretty good, use it on my Saturdays for a fun workout

I've jerked off for 12 hours straight and come literal fountains, it felt like my balls were going to literally come out of my dick. That's 12h only cumming once. Feels amazing and scary. I also made my dicj bleed last time when I went a second round

You're an 'edgy' teen liar. Fuck off with your bullshit.

>I'll take things that never happened for $400 Alex

Seriously. Stop with the tall tales. People might actually like you. Doubt it. But it's worth a try.

I think you just have a very low IQ to be honest

I read this in double time 10/10

Is dmaa that crazy? Supplement store guy tried to sell me pre with it last week

>really distracted me from my weighted pistol squats
Great ending 8/8

what is so hard to believe? i never said i committed the crime i was charged for, just that i was charged. i live in a bad area where crime is common. here is a pic of me in the hospital when i was 16 if its really so hard for a sheltered person to fathom that things like these happen. its a snapchat my friend took. i also have more pics including a gross closeup of the tube in my lung, and when they sewed it up

You get a little "wow feeling" when it first comes
The first time may be a little disorienting
But then you feel focused, increased need to move, lift longer before getting sore but it is in amphetamine family so keep that in mind

I've tried a powder called wicked and mesomorph and wicked stronger but meso is supposed me stronger

Worth trying imo

here it is. it drained into a cool little suitcase thing that i had to walk around with until the bleeding stopped. it really stunted my gains for a long time, and i feel like ill never be able to do a front lever cuz of this little weakness. one day i will overcome it tho

how does it feel that you're not going to amount to anything

Thats a pleurostomy, and the doctors that told you they could've gotten your diafragm are fucking wrong.
Unless they also stabbed you lower?

what the hell man

>a psychiatrist diagnosed me as a possible sociopath
Must be a shit psychiatrist then because 'sociopath' isn't a medically recognised term

thats funny, but in canada your first charge is always a write off unless it is murder or sexual assault. the crown wants to proceed summarily which means it will be automatically removed from my record in 3 years if not earlier, ASSUMING i get convicted. on top of that, my substance abuse and psychiatric evaluation makes me eligible for a reintigration program that will reduce my charges to something so little it won't matter. i wanted to be an electrician but decided instead to upgrade my courses to go to uni instead for physiotherapy. im just finishing a grade 12 uni english course (have an 89.9 currently, kinesiology programs in my area require low 70's to mid 80's depending on school). i know plenty of people with convictions who are currently in university at the moment, including one guy who cracked my jaw and is known for assaults

yes i got stabbed in the lower back too, you can see it in the first pic i took, but they just stitched it up, i can give you a pic of what it looks like now and the location if you really wanted to confirm, because i am not a surgeon

i already graduated too last year i should note, just upgrading courses atm so no underage here

Exactly. He's full of shit and trying to pass off as someone who's had this wild life of seeing murders and heads kicked in.

You're a lying fuck. Why you're trying so hard to get affirmation on a sea sponge appreciation board is beyond me. Go and do something constructive with your life, instead of trying to impress with your lies.

Go on. Fuck off.

tfw mesomorph doesn't do shit for you anymore, and if you try to take alot you get severe anxiety

i never mentioned seeing a murder. what is so unrealistic about heads getting kicked? if you've ever been in a normal fight it is pretty common for someone to kick an opponent while they are down. that guy clearly mentioned i would have had to have gotten stabbed lower, and if you weren't blind you would see the stitches in my lower back in the picture i posted. if you can believe i got stabbed then why are basic fighting tactics such a shock to you? im guessing that you grew up sheltered, probably in a somewhat rich neighbourhood if fights and drugs are something that you find impossible outside of the realms of movies

hmm mm piri apu apustus pah ia humme auss ai nne

My ex best friend took a long pipe and shoved it into my back.

This is what the worst of the drugs do to some people.

My feelings?
Want to see what a face looks like after landing from about 13 feet onto concrete?

He needed to cure his Heroin pain, he wanted my cellphone to sell for 5$.

Tell me about it.

>machete

I thought drugs were haram?

jfc where do you live/grow up bro?

if i told you where i lived in Canada my name would come up in google and thats a no no on Veeky Forums. the town i live in is mostly rich actually, but i live in a small central part that was built in the 50's for immigrant workers, but nowadays it is essentially a rental neighbourhood for low income people. we have a lot of coop housing with special spots reserved for criminal youth, and lots of programs for drug addicts and people with mental problems. it is very claustrophobic with lots of shortcuts. this is why there is so much crime, and keep in mind that i used to sell drugs which attracts this kind of behaviour (and i take full responsibility for putting myself in that position), but i have been a victim of crime at random. the stabbing was essentially a robbery gone wrong in which a guy on drugs had my friend by the neck with a switchblade while we were crossing through a dark park, took his wallet, but when i offered him my stuff so he would leave he seemed to ignore me so i ended up having to fight him with an extendable baton, and i lost the fight, but my friend managed to get away to safety. i know the armor makes me seem paranoid (which i am) but my year, the 98's, are the year that really pushed for weapons to become the norm around here, so stabbings happen somewhat frequently, and id rather not have to go through that shit again. because of the 2000-1998 kids, adults now carry weapons too (man who stabbed me was about 23)

Call me Crazy.
soundcloud.com/michaeljsnow/disturbed-the-sound-of-silence-cover

What Haptened to men in 1914 who did not want to Charge the enemy?

Lets ask

>a single year of kids made everyone carry weapons and spiked violence

holy fucking shit that's fucked

honestly the 94's to 96's are the most fucked, but they would all use their fists. back in 2012 there was a big fight between two rival schools and it was all fists. there was another fight in 2015 with the persian gr.12's in one (my year) and some gr.12's plus a lot of graduates from another. the persians won because they all had extendable batons, knives, and one guy kept shooting people in the face with a pellet gun. The other school had twice as many people, but they only had a machete and an extendo, so they got crunched badly. one kid got 3 pellets in the eye cuz the kid walked up to him and let it loose. this giant older head with the extendo literally had it ripped out of his hand by the same kid and he told him: "what are you gonna do, you're just a stupid nigger". My year didn't spike violence, we just shifted it from fists to weapons. if you actually look at crime rates around north america, 2015 was a huge spike in crime, and its just been getting worse and worse

please never stop posting

I often wondered about the poor, futureless methheads with like no careers or aspirations, living away their sad lives in small no name towns. What do they fill their days with to pretend like there's a point to their existence?

Well now I know.

>if you actually look at crime rates around north america, 2015 was a huge spike in crime, and its just been getting worse and worse

I respect you grew up in a shit neighbourhood, but outside of drug war-ridden Mexico (which U.S. and Canadian citizens sponsored by buying said drugs) crime rates have been dropping steadily in NA.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/21/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

forgot to include this in the comment
my point stands though

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-630-x/11-630-x2015001-eng.htm

I stand corrected then. I must have been looking at stats for multiple cities, then over time the memory became foggy. still, the statistics for my area up right now do show an increase that started in 2015 and has continued upward, but i obviously can't apply this to all of canada. to keep more fit related here is a 77.25lb pistol squat i just did

You sound like a piece of shit.

You are not sober. Reading these feels like talking to someone on e. Fix your shit

the police check on me constantly, and the idea of going back to jail is more than enough to keep me from drugs atm, but it makes me extremely anxious because i have been on strong prescriptions such as morphine in the past. consider this tho, imagine being an extroverted person cooped up in a house 24/7, with the only social contact being a girlfriend, immediate family, and a select few friends that my parents allow to come (they check everyone to make sure they aren't sneaking me anything). when i get a chance to socialize i get very energetic because im used to having a somewhat large circle of friends that has now been blocked away for months