I have 15 ETH. Where should i put it in? Kuckcoin, LOSS, Linkshit or what?

I have 15 ETH. Where should i put it in? Kuckcoin, LOSS, Linkshit or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/user/account/bonus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitcoin unless you want to off yourself in 2 weeks time

was in same predicament, put 25 ETH into COSS and holding until i either make it or off myself, no middle ground

Lomocoin my dude

EVX

LINK has the best fundamentals.

coss broski

Unironically

WAX ICO

Litecoin.. Charlie Lee is coming out soon. There should be a whole bunch of gay money flowing in shortly after.

RPX. Established company with product. Just hit a shitty exchange today, dipping under 1k sats right now.

OmiseGO is a pretty smart bet right now, Id wait until the twilight hours before 2x unleashed and but as much as i could as cheap as possible

ZEN. The other times ZEN reached this level in the last two few weeks, it exploded to 400k+.
Its also a great long term hold so you wont really be worried if it goes lower

At current volume and coin price, coss pays out 14x compared to Kucoin, kucoin has already moon and you missed it

Coss/REQ don't buy coins that are in the process of mooning, buy it before it moons and just wait the extra week or two

Coss is the best bet, if it gets enough volume you will golden

Where the fuck do I get my diviends from kucoin? I didn't get any RPX and I hold 1eth of kucoin

If you can wait for WAN to hit exchanges, do that.

everex

looks like you got KUCK'd

kucoin.com/#/user/account/bonus

As other user's said, COSS. That's probably the next mega moon mission (30x+). Kucoin is fairly safe gains, but it'll probably cap out at another 2-3x over the next couple months.

XAS or RLC

i would put it into FAP, we are about to pump (and dump it into the depths of hell) if you wanna make a quick 2x

You btc fags are really shilling hard, lol. ETH is still deece (better/more undervalued than btc)

i agree, delusional buttcoiners with their useless store-of-value coin that takes 10 hours or costs $20 to transfer $5 worth

can't get dividends on RPX cause theres 0 fees on RPX for a month consider yourself KUCK'D

Yes, exactly what this guy said. WAN is gonna be massive, could easily reach near ripples market cap.

FUCK do I love qt Korean girls with small butts

So many of them too.

God bless k-pop